C10

01 November 2018
Jisung's POV

I wake up in the morning to my extremely loud friends screaming at me to wake up. I groaned in annoyance and pull the covers over my head to muffle the voices. "JISUNG-AH IREONAAAAA" Chenle screamed right at my ear. "Hyung quiet downnnnnn" I whined at the aquacitizen, partially dolphin.

"Today is the first day of your test and you expect me to not bother you to wake up?" Chenle asked and my eyes shoot open. I forgot that the tests start today. I immediately kick open the covers and run into the bathroom to do my morning routine. "That's new, he never gives in to wake up" Haechan said. "I know right" Renjun said. "I can hear you from here" I said and they laugh.

I finish in a matter of minutes and well, I wear my uniform and everything and go to the dining room to find my mom chatting with Renjun, Haechan, and Chenle hyung. "Morning Jisung" my dad said. "Morning" I said and sit down as my mom serves me breakfast. "Thanks" I said before munching up my toast.

"By the way, where are hyung and noona?" I asked for the fact that my brother and Seulgi are both absent. "She starts to eat in their room and you know how your brother is afraid of leaving her on her own, especially in her state" my dad said. "What state?" Renjun asked. "Jisung's going to be an uncle" my mom said.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?!" Chenle screeched. "SSHHHHH" Haechan hushed him. "Because I didn't think it was that important for me to tell" I said. "Not important my butt" Haechan sassed and I roll my eyes. I soon finish my breakfast and head out the door, not forgetting to bid everyone a goodbye.

I get in the car as the driver drives off to school. Once I step out of the car, fangirls were obviously evident. I just ignore all of them and head to my locker. I sighed knowing that there will be love letters again inside. And I was right, there are heaps of them and again, I secretly throw all of them out. I head inside the test room for the Korean test and sit down while reading my book.

The book that I'm reading isn't exactly a textbook or even connected to the lesson. In fact, it's just a simple novel that I've been liking ever since my dad bought it for me. The novel basically tells about the journey of a girl surviving alone until a boy comes and saves her from dying in the forest.

The reason why I'm reading this is because it's extremely poetic. There are about 90 chapters inside and in 1 chapter there can be about 10 poems and it improves my vocabulary so that's why I'm reading it. Like literally though, the words they use are extremely poetic and the fact that it's partially a romance genre kind of book makes it more romantic if you get what I mean.

I keep on reading and reading, receiving a lot of weird stares because why would you read a novel at the last minutes before a test? They don't know anything though, the textbook is basically just how to make poems and stuff since our topic is all about poems and things like that so this book is perfect for me to understand the poetic words if there are any.

After a while, the teachers step in the classroom and we all keep our books back. They start reading out the rules and everything before distributing our test papers and we write our names and everything first before the bell rings.

Signalling that the test has started, the bell eventually rings and we all start to do our work. There were a lot of frowns and frustrated expressions since the test really is something like a 'How To Make A Poem 101' kind of thing. However, it was really easy for me as I've memorized the definition of every word that I got no idea about.

I finish just after about 20 minutes through the test. I could've finished in 10 minutes but we had to make a poem and I ran out of ideas and inspirations so I had to brainstorm for it for a while. I was extremely bored and I was starting to doze off until one of the teachers came and inspected my work.