C28

10 February 2019
Eunhwa's POV

Ever since Jisung found out that I'm his mate, he wouldn't shut up, like literally. Not that I'm complaining though, I love his voice too and I'm also smitten for him just as he is for me. So he could talk for a whole day and I would listen attentively.

He would constantly visit the apartment and even sometimes give me lunch at school like he's so sweet. But sadly, I don't think that I'm ready of what's to come today. Y'all already know, Yoonmi is coming to school today and once she finds out about me and Jisung, she would freak.

Well the she would freak part would be the least of my problems. My biggest problem is that if she actually abused me, not like that never happened anyways. I mean, she just keeps on bullying me like am I even human to her?

Not exactly human I mean I'm an omega but still, she has no right to do that. She has literally irritated and frustrated me more than anyone could ever and seriously, she's just the worst bully in the entire universe.

Jisung is aware of this and has been giving me emotional and mental support about this. Honestly, he's just a great mate and all. I have say and admit that he's very affectionate and just the best mate overall.

Mark wasn't used to me being under someone else's care and affection but he was getting used to it as he himself got his mate already. None of the students know anything about their love secret and it would be crazy if they found out.

Students and teachers aren't allowed to date each other and apparently, Mark didn't know that when he signed up for the job. But they're both doing fine. Jeno and Jaemin have also been more showy about their relationship with Hayeon and Yerin and they're honestly cute couples.

And today is the day I've dreaded to come. I walked past the halls of the school and as usual, got a few glares and whispers on the way. It has been starting again ever since they found out that I'm Jisung's mate.

It seems that most of the school didn't accept me as Jisung's mate. Jealous much I guess. I know that they're just salty because it wasn't them who is Jisung's mate but I couldn't help the thought of being abused all over again. It was a horrible thought and only if I could erase it from my mind.

I was worried of what to come and I literally didn't see the people walking towards me and bumped into them. I thought that it was Yoonmi and I would be beaten up so I braced for contact but nothing happened.

It was the Chewing Gum Squad, in other words, my friends. I sighed in relief as they helped me pick up my books. "This is very much déjà vu isn't it?" Hyoyoo said. "Extremely" I said. "You should really stop it with the spacing out now" Hayeon said.

"I really should" I said. "Here" Yerin said, handing me my books. "Thanks" I said. "Yoonmi is coming today right?" Hayeon asked and I nodded as I sighed. "Which means more trouble for me" I said. "We'll help you out as much as we can but... we don't know if we would be able to" Hyoyoo said.

I smile and said "You don't have to but thank you, I mean it" "What do you mean by "we don't have to"? You literally got beaten up by a metal pipe by her!" Hayeon said. "Yeah but still" I said. I didn't and would never want them to risk their lives for such things like bullying.

I would feel really bad at them potentially getting killed because of helping me out. Yerin scoffed at me and Hayeon rolls her eyes. "Whatever your reason is for that, we don't really have to know. All we know is that you're doomed and that we'll help you" Yerin said.

I'm so lucky to have friends like them really. Like honestly, I don't think I would survive another year in here if it weren't for them. Bullying both physically and mentally can be really harsh at times. They were the ones who helped me lessen the burden throughout last year anyways.

Enough of that for now I guess. We went to our classes and studied throughout the whole day as usual. Jisung came again today to bring lunch for the both of us and we ate on the rooftop again as we laughed and talked about many things.

We reminisced about those times when I would go to the rooftop and chat with him. We were so shy and ashamed of ourselves for talking to our crushes without knowing that the feelings are mutual. It brought laughter to us and honestly, we were so happy reminiscing the memories.

After that the day becomes the ordinary again, just more afraid that Yoonmi will now go for my head and kill me one day. That might actually happen like literally, she nearly killed me last time if it weren't for the knight in shining armor saving me, a damsel in distress.

That is a very exaggerated way of saying that he saved me but it was true. He was my knight in shining armor and I was definitely the damsel in distress. Like, have you seen the amount of blood there was on his bed last time when he brought me to the palace? It looked like someone had bloody murdered another.

Anyways, I walked outside the school with Hyoyoo since we had to go home together. "Oh wait here for a while, I'll be back. I just forgot something in my locker and I need to get it" she said and I nod as she runs away to her locker to get that thing.

I waited and suddenly, there was a shadow behind me. I was confused at it but thought that it was Hyoyoo nonetheless so I turned around. But I wasn't met by the sight of her, I was instead hit by a wooden bat and fell unconscious as my head hit the floor.