C05

10 October 2018
Eunhwa's POV

"EUNHWA-YA WAKE UP!" Mark shouts directly into my ear. I jerk up hearing the shout with still a half asleep condition. "What is it??" I whined. It was a Saturday and I wouldn't let him ruin it. "Your friends are here for some reasons, they're at the living room. Also, some of my friends will be coming over so don't fuss around" he said sighing.

"Wait they're here?" I ask now fully awake. "Yes you idiot, now wake your lazy butt up will you?" Mark said and I wake up and do my morning routine. An unsettled feeling was really prominent but I shrugged it off, probably it's one of my friends' birthdays I forgot.

I go down the stairs to be met by the sound of laughter and the girls all sprawled on the floor. "What the..." I say and their heads jerk up towards me at my voice. "Yay you're here!" Hayeon says energetically. "Wow you okay?" I ask. "She's just excited for the fact that her mom bought her a Harry Potter novel" Hyoyoo said.

"Oh" was all that managed to come out of me at the mention of the word 'mom'. "Hey what's wrong?" Yerin asks as they come up to me. "Nothing" I said trying to suppress the sadness. "Don't lie I can read your mind" Hyoyoo said. "Well..." I trailed off and they anticipated for an answer. "Let's sit down first" Yerin said and we did.

"You mentioned your mom..." I said and Hayeon gave me a questioning look. "Okay and?" Hayeon asks. "Dummy you forgot she is an orphan" Hyoyoo said. "Oh right.... how did it happen anyways?" Hayeon asked.

"My parents both died because of the same reason, a plague. The same thing about me and Mark is that we have the same mom, basically an omega. Mark's dad died due to a car crash back then when I wasn't born yet. He was just 2 back then." I stopped for a moment to regain my composure and continue.

"1 year later his mom met my dad and well they got married and had me. When I was 7 they both got infected by a plague in the neighborhood. They sent us to an orphanage and back then I didn't understand why. I thought they were sick of us but Mark did and he cried his heart out everyday." I said and continue again.

"When I turned 12 I found out about the truth and I isolated myself from everyone and go to their grave to which I found out about the whereabouts. I did that for about a week before I returned to the orphanage. I had no friends and they bullied me back then, saying that I was nothing but a deceased" I finished off.

"But you aren't. Look I know I'm not good at these stuff but you should know that yourself" Yerin said. "I know... I've learnt to ignore them all day at school but to be honest, I think about every single word they say every night, like a broken videotape it keeps in replaying in my head. I think of what I'm lacking of" I said, I was basically already sobbing by now.

"Don't. You're you and that's all that matters. Don't mind them, I'm sorry for my language, bitches all spreading fucking gossips that hurt you in the ass and in all reality, they just are the same broken bitches they are. They don't know how it feels like so if they tasted what you've been through I would bet the shit out of myself that they would literally stop" Hyoyoo said brutally while pulling me into a hug.

"Yeah that was pretty brutal but really, if you ever need help we wouldn't hesitate to fucking beat the shit out of the people who bully you so just know that you can count on us" Hayeon said. "Thanks" I smiled through my teary eyes.

"Hey umm- wait what happened to you?" Mark asked. "Storytelling" I said and he immeditely gets it so he comes to me and hugs me close to him since Hyoyoo wasn't anymore. "Be strong okay?" he said and I nod.

"They're gonna be coming and- oh they're here" Mark said as soon as the doorbell rings. He opens the door to be met by the sight of Renjun and Donghyuck or known as Haechan. "Hi hyunggggg" Haechan chimed clinging onto Mark.

"Oof a new ship is coming and it's called Markhyuck" Hyoyoo said and Mark looks at her in horror. "Oh hell naw" Mark said trying to push Haechan away but fails. "Yeah... I'm gonna be a third wheel. By the way Mark hyung have you found traces of your mate yet?" Renjun asked. "I don't know I feel like I have but I'm not sure" Mark said.

"Is any of you a vampire?" he asks. "I am partially. I'm half a werewolf half a vampire" Hyoyoo said. "Oohhhh is she your mate?" Yerin asked teasingly. "I literally don't know" Mark said. "Then find out!" Hayeon said. "How do you find out again?" I ask. "Well some vampires get it early but our mates have the same tattoo like us" he said.

"What's yours?" I asked. "Snowflakes what about you?" Mark said. Hyoyoo widens her eyes "So umm I'm one of the vampires who got it early and well.... I also have snowflakes" Hyoyoo said. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE GONNA BE MY SIS IN LAW!!!" I screamed.

"YAY SHE FOUND HER MATE!" Yerin and Hayeon both shouted while Mark and Hyoyoo just stare at each other, speechless. "Oooohhh... Mark hyung is taken now" Haechan teases. Then realization hits me "Wait..." I say. "What?" Yerin asks.

"Isn't my heat gonna be today?" I asked shakily. "Holy shit it is I completely forgot" Mark said already snapped out of his trance. "IT'S TODAY?!" the girls ask in shock and I shakily nod. "Okay R.I.P. me" I said.

"Okay, you know it's okay. Girls please accompany her in her room, we'll just be here if you need anything" Mark said and we nod getting into my room. "It's gonna be hurting at night right?" Hyoyoo asked and I nod. "Wait how do you know?" Yerin asked. "I have a thing about alphas and omegas and betas okay?" Hyoyoo defended.

"No wonder you're mates with Mark. He's an alpha vampire" I said smugly. She awkwardly grins at me while Hayeon said "Don't even bother telling me about those fanfics again" "Why? They're nice" Hyoyoo said. "Not my thing" Hayeon said. "Wait you read them too?" I ask.

"Yeah.. they're interesting you know" Hyoyoo said. "I know right" I said smiling. "Finally someone agrees with me." Hyoyoo said triumphantly. The day passed by by us chatting around and getting to know one another more.

Then, night fell. I started to feel the pain and I tossed from one side to another. "Want us to sleepover here?" Yerin asked. "There's not enough space" I said. "One of us then. Hyoyoo?" Hayeon said and Hyoyoo nods. She teleports somewhere and brought back clothes and stuff with her so I assume she teleported in her house.

"She's the one who understands most about these stuff and the touchiest one so she can cuddle you" Hayeon said. "Are you okay with that though?" Hyoyoo asks. I nod and said "Normally Mark would do that to me" "After finding out that Hyoyoo is his mate I don't think he'll do that as much" Yerin said and I nod saying "Of course"

"We're gonna go now. Bye bye, take care" Hayeon said and went out with Yerin. Then, someone knocks on my door and I said a 'come in' before he enters. "Hey umm Hyoyoo why are you still here?" Mark asked. "I decided to sleep over here since she's having her heat" Hyoyoo said. "I guess it's okay if it's you" Mark scratches the nape of his neck.

"Ayyyy.. Mark is being cheesy now" I teased them. "Stop it" Mark whined and Hyoyoo giggled. "It's alright anyways I mean she's your mate" I said. "Well yeah but... I'm not used to this" Mark said. "Just know that she'll be down for cuddles if you need her" I winked. "Eunhwa-ya... why do I feel that your soulmate will also get roasted by you?" Mark said. "Who knows he will" I said.

"Okay now try to go to bed, goodnight" Mark said and before closing the door I pout "No goodnight hug or kiss?" He chuckles at my childishness and walks over to me and plants a kiss on my temple and hugs me. "What about your mate?" I smirked. He gives me an annoyed look before turning to Hyoyoo. "Don't make out in front of me" I said teasingly and Mark groaned in frustration.

He awkwardly gives Hyoyoo a hug and a peck on the cheek and then hurries to leave. He shuts the door closed out of embarrassment and I laugh. "You know... you're blushing like mad" I said pointing at Hyoyoo. "Shut up, you did this" she said. "No, but my half-brother did" I retort.

"You were the mastermind behind this don't act innocent" Hyoyoo said. "Okay okay fine you win" I said. She ends up on the bed with me and well I start to feel more pain so I squirmed around. I'm supposed to be used to this since it happens frequently but apparently I'm not.

She eased out the pain in me and somehow lulled me to sleep which was pretty eventful since well it has been years since I could sleep like that during my heat. I guess she was like somehow destined to be my sister in law after all.