C15

22 November 2018
3rd Person's POV

Eunhwa wakes up due to loud screaming and stuff. She lazily dragged herself outside to check what the commotion is all about so that she could lecture them about not disturbing her sleep.

She went outside and it looked like World War III had just started. It was complete chaos. "MARK HYUNG DON'T BURN THE KITCHEN DOWN" Renjun shouted. "JENO GET OFF OF HAYEON" Jaemin shouts.

"HAECHAN HYUNG STOP THAT!" Jisung shouted. "What in the world is happening here?" Eunhwa asked and their gazes shifted towards me. "Oh hey Eunhwa" Hyoyoo waved from the kitchen. "What in the world is going on?" Eunhwa asked again.

"Preparing for Chenle's surprise party is what" Haechan said. "But what happened? And why here?" she asked. "They just randomly came and it became a mess." Mark said.

"Yeah okay I'm gonna go take a shower." she said as she heads back to her room. She did her morning routine and everything before heading outside again. "BREAKFAST IS READY!" Yerin shouts and everyone rushes to the kitchen.

"Thanks" they all said before digging in. "So what's the plan?" Eunhwa asked. "So there's this one beach house Chenle always goes to when he's sad or something and his parents said that they would help us by pretending to forget his birthday so we can do the whole surprise there" Jisung said.

She nods as they all resume eating. "So what do we have to prepare?" Eunhwa asked. "Decorations of course, then a cake, then food but that's taken care by his chefs since he's filthy rich. Yeah I think that's all." Renjun said.

"Okay, how are we gonna go there?" Eunhwa asked again. "Jisung might or might not have got a limousine to take us there" Jaemin said. "Nice, are you filthy rich too?" she asked. Jisung wanted so badly to tell her the truth but he couldn't, not just yet.

"Not as rich as he is but quite I guess" Jisung lied. He could be 10x richer than Chenle could ever be but that would do for now. Eunhwa nods before finishing her food and heading to the sink to wash the dishes as the rest finished already.

After she was done with the whole thing, she went to her room only to be met by Mark rummaging through her closet. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Finding extra clothes for you to wear because we're going to stay the night over and well we're most likely going to swim" he said.

"Aww... how nice of you to help me out oppa" Eunhwa said. "That's a nice name for me you got there" he said teasingly. "Don't add fuel to the fire Mork Lee" she said.

"You do know how to mess with people don't you?" Mark laughed. "I definitely do" she said laughing as well. Soon enough, Mark finished packing for Eunhwa and he left her room and into his own.

And in about 15 minutes, everyone was all ready to go. They all grab their bags and stuff before heading outside and into the limo. It was huge and it looked like it could fit at least 20 people inside excluding the baggage.

The chauffer offers a hand in taking their stuff inside and soon enough they were all going to the beach house already. "It's going to be at least a 2-hour ride so do anything you want as long as you don't go wrecking this ride" Mark said and they all started doing differently separate things.

Eunhwa was just drinking some green tea latte inside a flask she brought with her from the apartment. Jisung has been teased and bothered by his hyungs about talking to Eunhwa so he decided to take matter into his own hands.

"Hey..." Jisung said slowly approaching Eunhwa. "Hey, what brings you here, like specifically this place?" Eunhwa asked. "Nothing, just wanted to talk to you" Jisung said. "Now, what would make you want to talk to me?" Eunhwa asked smiling.