C19

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2.16K READS ILYSM💚💚💚
25 December 2018
3rd Person's POV

Eunhwa woke to to loud banging on her door. She opened her eyes, one after another and walks over to the door. She slowly opens it, completely not expecting herself to be banged by the door.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry" the person said. You guessed right! It's definitely Hyoyoo, no one would've had that much of a destructive personality and by now, she probably has broken like Eunhwa's cheek bones.

"Why this early?" Eunhwa whined rubbing her face, still sleepy despite having a door slammed to her face. "It's Christmas come on!" Hyoyoo screamed. She was clearly in the spirit, Eunhwa wasn't.

"I don't even know why she's here. I was sleeping when she teleported inside my room and jumped on me as if I was a trampoline" Mark said tiredly rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry, I couldn't contain my excitement" Hyoyoo said. "One question though" Eunhwa said. "Go for it" Hyoyoo said. "Aren't your parents gonna be mad?" Eunhwa asked and suddenly, Hyoyoo's expression becomes dark.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" Eunhwa asked worriedly at her friend's weird behavior, not that she wasn't weird in the first place though. "Well... let's just say that they're watching me from above" Hyoyoo said smiling sadly.

"Huh?" Eunhwa blurts out confused. "They got into a car crash with my brother on their way back home from the supermarket. I didn't come with them because I was lazy" Hyoyoo said as a single tear rolled down her cheek.

"Oh my Lord I'm so sorry. I didn't know" Eunhwa said as she hugged her to comfort her. "Don't worry about it. You didn't know anyways" Hyoyoo said smiling softly.

"Then how and where are you living now?" Mark asked. "I have a part time job at a library not far from the school. I'll still be living at my parents' though" Hyoyoo said.

"Be strong Hyoyoo-ya" Eunhwa said as Hyoyoo nods. To be honest, Mark and Eunhwa didn't really know about this. All Mark knew was that her parents died of a car crash and that's it.

"Oh by the way, the girls and boys are on their way here" Mark said. "I'm gonna take a shower" Eunhwa said before going back inside her bathroom.

By the time Eunhwa finished, everyone was all gathered up in the living room. "Can I ask a question?" Eunhwa asked. "You already did. Now go ahead" Haechan said making Eunhwa glare at him.

"Why do y'all always gather at our place? Isn't yours like way bigger and more spacious than ours?" Eunhwa asked. "Some things just happen without specific explanations" Jisung said. "Yours is the coziest place" Renjun said.

"Now that's a fact" Chenle said. "Why are you agreeing you have like 17363985 mansions" Eunhwa said. "Yeah but this place feels homey and it's comfortable here. The mansions are too stuffy" Chenle said. "Rich" Jaemin muttered out.

They literally talked the whole morning until it was lunch when they ate in silence. It was weird and out of the ordinary since they're always so loud but maybe they need energy-charging from all the fooling around.

And it was true. After lunch, they didn't even spare a second before they were all playing games. They played snakes-and-ladders as well as chess and other board games but were soon bored so they played video games.

They played all sorts of games. Dancing games, racing games, battle games, adventure games, quizzes, you name it, they've played it. In the dancing game, Jisung won for like 6 times in a row.

In the battle games, Hayeon won despite being a girl and supposed to be not experienced or just simply not knowing how to play. "HAH! I BEAT YOU JENO" Hayeon screamed as she dances weirdly around all of them.