C13

03 November 2018
Eunhwa's POV

I wake up to my brother frantically shaking me to consciousness. "Whaaatttt" I groaned. I'm not letting him ruin this holiday for me. "Your friends are coming here in a while now go get ready" he said.

I shot up and go to the bathroom and do my morning routine. I finished in like 10 minutes or so because I forgot to get my clothes inside. It was a dumb mistake but yeah. Anyways, I went downstairs to see the girls happily chatting along.

I notice that Hyoyoo wasn't there with them so I asked "Is Hyoyoo still recovering from her heat?" "No dummy she's helping Mark in the kitchen" Hayeon said. "Oh okay" I said and head to the kitchen.

Once I got there, I don't think that I would be able to erase this view from my head. Mark is back hugging Hyoyoo while she's cooking up pancakes. "Oh my God my eyes" I said which caught their attention.

They ended up laughing and giving each other high-fives. "Wait what?" I asked. "That was just an illusion. We're behind you" Mark said as I turned around and I saw the two of them that I almost let out a yelp.

"Wait Mark, one question. How did you know that they were gonna come here today?" I asked. Mark scratched his nape and said "Hyoyoo called me last night" "Weren't you on your heat?" I asked. "That's why she was heavily breathing when she was talking" Mark said.

"Oh ma gawd" I said and I raised my hands up in surrender. "How do you- what- you know what I'm not gonna ask questions" I said as Hyoyoo chuckled. "Wait a minute just one last question. Did you sneak out the house last night and sneaked into her house?" I asked.

"No I didn't, why would I anyways?" Mark said. "Hormones" I said. "Umm.. about that" Mark said. "Okay TMI TMI don't gotta tell me anymore" I said. Then, we ate breakfast and well let's just say we spent the whole day here.

Some of Mark's friends came here too like Jeno and Jaemin who are Hayeon and Yerin's soulmates. They were all acting lovey dovey that makes me want to find my mate by well, fate works in ways people don't know.

"By the way, Eunhwa do you know anyone by the name Park Jisung?" Jaemin asked smirking as Jeno got the hint and smirks too. "Yeah why?" I asked uneasily looking at their creepy smirks. Very unusual of them. They would have their happy faces and bright smiles on 25/8 so this would be unlikely.

"Is he the one from NCT DREAM?" Jeno asked as I nod. "You're implying on something aren't you?" I asked. "Maybe" Jaemin said. "You're part of NCT DREAM come on you know something I don't. Tell me" I said.

"Well, let's just say that he has a teeny tiny crush on you" Jaemin said as my eyes widened. "Okay who are we kidding he has a massive crush on you. MASSIVE CRUSH" Jeno said emphasizing every word.

"Hold on wait what?" I asked. "He said that he has a crush on this Han Eunhwa girl and we were confused because we thought it sounded familiar then we found out and hence how we know about this" Jaemin rambled out.

"And you didn't tell me?" Mark asked. "You were too busy working and brewing coffee old man" Jeno said. "Oof RIP Mork Lee 2k18" Hayeon said. "Remind me not to get you any more cats Jeno" Mark said and his face completely changed. "Wait what? You can't do that" he said.

"Oh but I can" Mark said. "Technically he does" Hyoyoo said. "RIP Jeno Lee 2k18" Yerin said. "My poor baby" Hayeon said as she clung onto Jeno. "Oh my God please stop" I shivered. They all laugh as I eventually did too.

"Anyways back to the topic, Jisung really likes you a lot. And by a lot I mean whipped" Jaemin said. "I read her mind she reciprocated his feelings guys she's also whipped" Hyoyoo said as I glared at her.