C50

15 October 2019
Eunhwa's POV

"Eunhwa c'mon we have to get you to the class" Mark said as he pushed me into the school grounds. Today is the day that I will be having my tests since I couldn't be moving a lot last week and this week is just basically an extra recovery period of time so we decided for it to be today. But then I realize that I'm not smart and I will most likely fail.

I mean it is really relatable to a lot of people out there. Like, they might even skip school and make excuses just to not get in tests but I can't do that since my brother is a teacher. I studied a lot, sure I did but there's always that feeling of doubt whenever I'm doing a test, especially a test that would determine whether I pass or not.

"I'm not ready for this and you know that" I said as Mark helped me to sit down even though I'm positive that he knows that I'm perfectly capable, just a bit weak. "You have to and plus, Yerin and Hyoyoo have been telling you everything you need to know about the test. Heck they even told you some of the questions and Hayeon helped you with Math" he said and handed me the test papers.

"I know but you also know that I'm not the smartest around, save that title for your mate. She's the real senpai" I said chuckling at my own choice of words. "Smart or not you're still my sister... and the beloved mate of the Crown Prince as well as the future Queen of this kingdom" he said. "Your mate affected you too much on the cheese" I chuckled.

He smiled and then handed me a stack of papers. "You have until dinner to finish all this, once you're done, meet the Supernatural Anatomy teacher for a verbal test" he said and sat right in front of me as he supervised. I groaned and started doing the tests, starting with the easiest one, English.

Okay maybe I was exaggerating for a bit when I groaned but like honestly, it's a whole roller coaster ride. I have to finish 4 tests which determines on whether I pass school or not in 1 whole day, plus one test that is also very crucial for the class and all. Mark was playing his guitar while I was doing calculations and I nearly made him swallow that guitar of his.

It's really annoying honestly, imagine if you have to calculate 40 questions worth of geometry, algebra, vectors and logic questions and your 'annoyingly dumb but still is a teacher' brother is playing the guitar. It would be damn annoying and I'm not taking the risk of getting everything wrong and not passing.

Well, I finished quite fast to be honest, finishing 4 tests in a matter of 3 hours is not bad at all. So after that I went to the Supernatural Anatomy classroom where the teacher had specifically arranged for us to meet. The only one with me is Hyoyoo and that's basically because she's the only one I'm close with able to go in the class.

Apparently, the teacher has established a new rule which is to say a password everytime we wanted to enter just to make sure it was us and not anyone else cloning us or anything. "μεγαθήριο" she whispered and the door opened. I actually don't even know the password or anything because it's basically in a different foreign language I can't understand.

"What did you even say just now?" I asked and she said "μεγαθήριο, in English, Leviathan. It claimed to be first creature created by God but was too violent and powerful so it was sent to a certain realm, I forgot the name" "How do you even know these things?" I asked. She shrugged and just as she did, we stood in front of our teacher.

We bowed first before she moved a step away from me. "Eunhwa, glad to know that you're alright" he said and I nodded. "I was lucky enough to be saved at the right time" I said. "Now let me just announce the rules first. The questions are based on a certain topic you will pick from a random draw. You don't know the answer, pass and then we'll move on to the next question. Is that clear enough?" he asked and I nodded.

"I'm just going to tell you to do your best because this year we have excellent students with their least score as 95%. 1 got 100% last year, and 1 did as well this year" he said. "Who did?" I asked. "Last year? Park Jisung, I'm sure you know him. This year, the person standing next to you" he said and I looked at her.

"What was your topic?" I asked. "Sirens, they were never mentioned in class but there were such creatures" she said. "Now take one of these" the teacher instructed as he showed me a few folded papers. I took one and saw what was written on it, Werewolf. "This one is going to be easy" he said and started the test.

There are a total of 20 questions and I only passed 1 so that's a really big accomplishment honestly. It doesn't mean that I would get 95% though, there are different points for each question depending on the difficulty. But I managed to answer most so it's fine by now. "Okay, Han Eunhwa" he said, about to announce my score.

My heart was thumping loudly and I was hoping so hard for a good score. But I know that I'm going to get at least 90% for this test. "98%, congratulations" he said and I let out a sigh of relief as Hyoyoo clapped her hands. "That isn't bad at all" she said and I nodded, agreeing to what she said just now.

Maybe my luck in tests aren't that bad after all, I mean, I did have a lot of help after all.