C38

18 June 2019
3rd Person's POV

"Morning princess" he said and kissed Eunhwa's cheeks. "Morning prince" she giggled and pecked his lips. Jisung had that wide smile played on his lips. Eunhwa's smile faltered a bit but it didn't go unnoticed by her mate. "Is there something wrong?" he asked but her smile came back and she shook her head.

"I just thought of my parents for a bit and it just seemed to get to me as always" she said. Jisung's smile softens and he pulled her into a hug. "I miss them so much" she said as she clutched Jisung's shirt. "I know princess I know" he said.

"How about we go to their place and visit them today? What do you say hmm?" Jisung asked. "Can we?" she asked. "If course we can if you want to" he said and Eunhwa nodded. "Call Mark hyung and get ready then" he said and she smiled as she nodded and left to call Mark and change.

Once she finishes they went to where Eunhwa's parents were. Mark was there with a little puppy and his mate as well. "Hey there..." Mark softly called out to his sister and he hugged her. "You miss them, don't you?" he asked and she nodded. "So much" she started tearing up. It has always been a sensitive topic to the siblings, especially Eunhwa.

"It's okay, I know how it feels and it's not good of a feeling but we have to cope with it and stay strong. It's what they want us to do" Hyoyoo said. "Thanks" Eunhwa said and sat down along with Jisung. The siblings started to talk to their parents and occasionally throw questions at their mates. It was cute honestly.

When they had to go back, Eunhwa didn't want to leave. She wanted to stay and talk more but she knew she had to one way or another. So she did and gave up her will of staying. "I need to get some fresh air, you want to come with me?" he asked. 

She shook her head as a no and so he nodded and went outside. It was peculiar of her to not want to come seeing that she would usually go with him anywhere. But he shrugged off the feeling and just went outside.

Jisung was walking down the streets of the kingdom, taking in the scenery around him before he has to go out with a whole army behind his back. It's not so soon that he's becoming King but he does have to prepare himself for when the time comes. 

He sensed that something was wrong with Eunhwa so he went back to the palace immediately. He saw her kneeling down on the floor of their room and he was in utter shocked. In her hands was a knife, well a sharp one if you count that.

It was one of those shiny silver knives you see in movies every time. He was afraid of what she was going to do. He didn't know what to do so he approached her first but she stopped him with a sign of her hand. 

"Eunhwa, be careful, it might hurt you-" "Do you love me?" she asked. "What?" Jisung asked. "Do you love me, my prince?" she asked, tears starting to well up in her eyes. "With all my heart and soul, with every inch of my being" he said.

"Would you do anything for me?" she asked. "Of course" he said. "Anything in the world?" she asked and he nodded. "Would you die for me?" she asked. "What kind of question is that? Of course I would, you are my mate, my love" he said.

"Then promise me one thing" Eunhwa smiled. "Anything" Jisung nodded. "Live well without me" she said, raising her hand with the knife to her chest, right where he heart was. "Wait what?" Jisung asked, baffled.

"You promised me, Jisung. Live well without me. Goodbye, my prince, I love you, forever and  always" she said and stabbed her heart right in front of his eyes. He was shocked and his brain tried to process the situation as blood was starting to pool around the dead body.

"Why did you have to do this? Why did you have to leave me all alone?" Jisung cried as he fell to his knees right in front of her body. He cried and cried till he could barely feel any tears flowing down his cheeks. Then, he suddenly thought back to the words she told him.

"I just thought of my parents for a bit and it just seemed to get to me as always"

"I miss them so much"

"You miss them, don't you?" "So much"

He cried even more, tears somehow still not finished yet. "The cause of her suicide... is the death of her parents" he said to himself. He didn't blame her parents or anything, it was more of reminding himself that he just misses them so much, too much.

It was true anyways. It wasn't Eunhwa's parents' fault for leaving Mark and her in an orphanage at an early age, it was a plague for God's sake and they wouldn't want their children to be infected. It was something any parent would do. 

She never got over the fact that they died because of that plague. She knew that it wan't her fault but she just never moved on. He hated the fact that he couldn't be with her to comfort her and do all those sweet things to her while she was alive and well.

"I promised you, I won't kill myself. I'll live well without you by my side, just in my heart. I'll live by your words, motivated by you. I love you princess, and I won't ever forget you" he said. He started to turn around and walk, going to talk to his father about everything. 

Luckily, his father was really supportive. He even agreed to not needing to have a Queen to rule the kingdom. But Jisung was just too much of a depressed werewolf boy after losing the love of his life, his mate.

He lost his everything by now, his mate, his love. "Goodbye princess, may we meet again when I go there one day" Jisung said as he looked up on the sky of the garden, another stray tear escaping his eye.