Chapter 5 - Morning After

Mike's POV:
I can't believe that El is actually sleeping here. We barely know each other! We literally just met today! For all she knows, I can be a rapist! I mean, I'm not, but it can be a possibility.

I woke up around 7:00am this morning, now I need to wake up El. I sat up from the couch and stretched out my arms, letting out a yawn in the process.

"El!" I whisper yell from the couch. No answer. "El!" I whisper yell again. She moves but she doesn't wake up. I decide to stand up and walk over there.

I shook her shoulder and she groaned. Clearly not a morning person. I chuckle and give her a wet willy. She immediately wakes up after that.

"What was that for?" She sat up, rubbing her eyes.

"You wouldn't wake up, so I went to plan B." I shrugged and she laughed. "Anyway, did you bring clothes you can change into?" She gives me a 'hahahaha nope hahaha' look. I sigh and glance upstairs.

"I'll probably have some more small clothes, but we have to sneak up there." She nods and I help her up. She nearly trips in the process but she catches herself. "Okay, now be really quiet." We start to walk up the stairs and there is a lot of creaking noises.

I finally get to the door and slowly open it. No one is out here yet! Yes!

I grab her hand and walk to the other set of stairs, slowly, we walk up and when we got in the clear, we ran up.

I ran to my room and slammed the door once we got in.

I sigh in relief and sit on my desk chair. She walks to my closet and looks through it.

"Can I wear this?" She pulls out a Gucci shirt, I nod. I never wear that shirt anyway, Nancy got it for me for my birthday. I wore it once but that was it. "What about these?" I look at the black joggers she is holding up, I nod and she smiles. I don't know why my parents even get me these clothes, I never where them. I'm comfortable in jeans and T-shirt's.

She leaves to change in the bathroom, I get up and pick some clothes to wear. I chose a black T-shirt and blue jeans, with my Nike shoes.

I changed quickly in here before she came out. But I was too late when putting on my shirt. El came out when I took my shirt off. She just laughed and sat on my bed. She looked good in my clothes, well, just to be completely honest.

I quickly put on my shirt and sat next to her.

"So, do they fit you?" I asked her and she sat up.

"They fit perfectly actually." She smiles.

"You can have them." I give in and she smiles bigger.

"Thank you!" She pulls out her phone and scrolls through Instagram.

"I never asked, how old are you?"

"I'm fourteen." She looks up from her phone. "You?"

"I'm fifteen." She nods and puts on my sweatshirt I let her use yesterday. "Are you ever going to give my sweatshirt back?" She looks at me and shakes her head.

"Nope, it's mine now." She pops the 'p' and smiles.

"Of course, it is." I chuckle. I get up and walk to my closet, getting my jacket. It's just a denim jacket, I haven't worn it for a while but she's wearing my favorite coat. It's the one that says 'Thrasher' that I gave to her. Oh, well... "Want to go now?" I ask and she stands up, shoving her phone in her pocket.

"Wait, do you have a brush?" El looks around the room, looking for one. I walk into the bathroom and give her, no, let her use my brush.

El thanks me and walks into the bathroom. I can see her from my desk chair, she looks so focused when brushing her hair. I chuckle and look at my Science Trophy's. I won a couple, most them are in first place.

"Okay, I'm done, let's go." El comes out of the bathroom and puts on her shoes.

I open the door and walk out, she follows closely behind.

"Wait, we can climb out my window!" I whisper yell, pushing her back into my room toward the window.

I get out first, it's not a far drop, its like six feet. So considering that I'm five foot eight, it was pretty easy.

El was looking at me like I was crazy. Her eyes widen and she keeps looking at the window and the ground.

"Are you crazy?! I can't jump that!" She tries to step down but she pulls her foot back up.

"Here, I'll catch you when you jump." I hold my arms out and she looks scared.

"Are you serious?" I nod and she takes a deep breath.

"Come on, El."

"No way." She says.

"Or, I can leave you here while I go to school?"

"Okay, okay, coming." She jumps and closes her eyes. I catch her, she exhales loud.

"See, that wasn't so bad." She rolls her eyes and we walk to my bike.

"Do you have a bike?" She shakes her head. She doesn't have a bike?

"Fine, you can ride on the back of mine again, but you have to ask your dad for one." She nods and I make room for her to sit down on the seat.

We take off and I petal faster which causes El to tighten her grip around my waist.

"You okay back there?" She nods, digging her head into my back. About five minutes later, we finally get to school.

I slow down when we get to the bike wrack then I come to a stop. She gets off while I put my bike in the wrack.

"Okay, let's go." I start walking to the doors of the school and El stops and looks at the ground. She kneels down and picks up something out of the grass. "What is it?" She looks at the object in her palm.

"They're necklaces." She walks over to me and shows me them. They say eight and eleven, and they are colored gold.

"How about we each get one?" She gives me eight and she gets eleven. I easily slip mine on considering that I don't have much hair for the chain to get stuck in.

"Can you put mine on for me?" She hands me the necklace. She turns around and pulls up her hair, I put it around her neck and clip it. I accidentally brush her neck with my fingers and she shivers at the touch.

"Okay, now are we ready to go?" She nods and we finally walk into the school.

Any show suggestions that I should watch on Netflix? I tried to watch Sex Education but it started off with a sex scene, I'm not really comfortable watching that and my parents will probably think I'm watching porn lmao. I should've been smart when I read the title, it says sex but I was like, 'sounds PG.' I can write it but I can't watch it lol. Thanks for reading, please vote and comment! Stay tuned for the next chapter...