Chapter 12 - Library Smooch

El's POV:
I'm so glad that Mike is my boyfriend now. I especially like it when he asks if he can kiss me instead of just doing it. He's so cute.

I like the ship name that Dustin gave us too. Mel. It's like the actor Mel Gibson. I chuckled at the thought of it.

We went to Science and Mr. Clarke let us have free time since it's Friday. He's a cool teacher. He even let us get on our phones and do a bunch of random stuff.

I can't wait for Winter Break and Christmas. Oh, yeah! Mike's birthday is coming up! Nine days till he's sixteen! I need to get him a present. Hmmm what would he like? Maybe, an Atari? Or, more Star Wars action figures? I'll just have to go to the store and see.

"Hey, Mike." I walk up to him after lunch.

"Hey, El, guess what?" He asks me smiling.

"What?"

"I can kiss you in 2 hours." He wiggles his eyebrows. I roll my eyes and kiss his cheek since we're outside.

"I can't wait." I grab his hand and smile at him big.

"Me too." He smiles at me.

"I love the snow, don't you?" I ask him.

"I love the snow, too." We both look up and watch at the falling snow. It was truly beautiful. I love the small snowflakes.

"The bell rang, I heard it." I stand up from the swing and look at him.

"How the hell did you hear it?" He asks confused.

"I guess, I have good ears." He grabs my hand and walk to class.

Two hours later and school had finally ended. Next week is the last week of school till Winter break.

I immediately walk to my locker and grab my backpack and put my homework in it.

"Let's go." Someone whispers in my ear, it send shivers down my spine because I know it's Mike.

"Let's go." He grabs my backpack and swings it over his shoulder. With that, we walk to the library.

Mike opened the door of the library for me and he pretended to tip an imaginary hat.

"Why thank you, kind sir." I tell him. He puts my back pack on the chair along mine and his coats. He basically pushes me to the back of the library, where we were yesterday.

I leaned on the wall with him in front of me. He leans in and kisses me. His hands go to my waist and mine to his neck. He tightens his grip on my waist, pulling me closer, if that was even possible.

Okay, for me being his first kiss, he sure is really good at kissing.

His tongue grazes my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I didn't know what to do so I didn't do anything.

He tickled my side, causing me to open my mouth. He immediately puts his tongue in my mouth. It's weird at first but I like it. I am going to say this again. He is fifteen years old and hasn't kissed a girl till me. And he knows how to really kiss.

He picked me up and leaned me against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Was I really that light? For him to pick me up like it's nothing?

He kissed his way to my cheek, jaw, and now my neck. He kissed a spot that made me let out a little groan. I can feel him smile against my neck. Okay it got a little out of control and...
He started sucking on that spot for a while. I think he knew that I liked it, but a little too much.

He kissed my lips again and stopped. He looked at my like I was the most precious thing in the world.

"Wow." Is all I can say, he just smiled and tucked a hair behind my ear.

"You are beautiful, did you know that?" He asked quietly.

"Thank you, Mike, you are very handsome." We both smiled at each other. Well, until he looked at my neck. His eyes went wide and it looked like he had seen a ghost.

"El, I'm sorry." I got confused on why he was sorry.

"What are you sorry for?" He pointed at my neck.

"I- uhm, well, nothing." I furrowed my eyebrows at him and he looked truly sorry for something.

He put me down and I walked to the bathroom so I can look at something  I looked in the mirror and I saw a purple hickey. My eyes went wide and I gasped.

"I'm sorry, El, I didn't know I can do that." It looked like it was the size of a nickel. Well I was sort of being dramatic. It wasn't that big but it was sure noticeable. What is my dad going to thing?! Oh, no!

"It's fine, Mike, I can use makeup to cover it up." I was scared inside but I didn't want to get mad at Mike. He didn't know what he could do.

"But what if your dad sees it? He'll kill me!" Mike says worried.

"He won't kill you." I try to reassure him but he's bitting his nails.

"Stop biting your nails, nothing bad will happen." He stops only for a second but starts again. I rolled my eyes. "Let's just go sort the the books." He nods and we walk out of the bathroom. Sorting the books was fast so I decided to the the homework. Mike finished in class so he just sat there helping me with it.

"Uhh... who wrote "The Raven?"" He looks at me and laughs.

"Edgar Allen Poe." I wrote it down while he just watched me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I say without looking at him.

"Because you're pretty." I blushed and smiled at him.

"You're a dork, Mike."

"I'm your handsome dork." He corrected me.

"Yup, you're my dork."

"Your forgot handsome, don't forget handsome." I roll my eyes and put my finished homework in my backpack.

"Well it's 6:30, what do you want to do till 7?" I ask him already knowing the answer.

"Can I show you my favorite books?" He asked me, I nod and we get up. I thought he was going to say kiss, but I guess I was wrong.

"First there is 'To Kill A Mockingbird'. It is a really good book." I nod, I read it before so I know what he means by when he says it's a good book. "And don't judge me but 'A Walk To Remember' is a pretty good book too.

"Hmm... I didn't think that you'd go for a romance book, Mike." He rolls his eyes and continues to look through the shelves.

"I read all of the Harry Potter books, because, well, it's Harry Potter." I nod, I read the Harry Potter books as well.

"Touching Spirit Bear" is a good one too, its setting is in Alaska." (I'm from Alaska)

"I don't think I've read that one." I tell him, he stops walking and looks at me jaw dropped.

"You haven't read it?!" He yells surprised. I nod. He grabs the book and throws it to me.
"Read it! It's worth it! It took me a day to read it!"

"Okay, okay, I'll read it." He smiles and hugs me, picking me up in the process.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks me again.

"Mike you know that you don-" he cuts me off by smashing his lips into mine.

I'm rewatching season 1 of Stranger things and I'm crying. Baby Mileven got me like 🥺💞. Anyway, thank you for reading, please vote and comment! Stay tuned for the next chapter...