Chapter 20 - Laughing

El!s POV:
I walked with Will to the restroom so I can fix his hair. I taught him how to fix his own hair this time so I won't have to keep doing it. He said the he'll try to do it himself tomorrow.

Anyway, I made sure to wear my necklace that I found a little while ago and Mike was wearing his too. It made my heart warm when I saw him wear his.

The day was actually really fun, and it was a school day. That rarely happens, probably because it's Tuesday and it's the last week of school before winter break. The dance is coming up too, I'm pretty stoked about that. I need to find a dress to wear, I'll just have Max or somebody to help me pick out a dress.

Wha color do I want? Maybe pink? No I'm not Barbie. Blue? Yes! Blue! I shall wear a blue dress to the ball! Haha just kidding, it's just the Snowball. But still! I'm going with Mike.

Right now, Mike is coming to visit me for a little while, even though I was by him yesterday. We just can't get enough of each other. Plus, my dad isn't here so there will be no interrogation.

That's always a good thing.

We just got to my house and we are walking up to my room. Mike was looking everywhere in my house, it's like the exact same as his but he stopped and stared at everything.

"Come on Mike, my room is this way." He snapped out of his daze and followed me. When we got to my room, Mike immediately pushed me against the closed door and smashed his lips into mine. It took me by surprise but I melted into it.

He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist and leaned me against the wall, still not breaking the kiss. One of his arms was around my waist and the other under my thigh.

He moved us to my bed and he lied me down, his lips were hovering over mine. He kissed me after 5 seconds and stuck his tongue in my mouth. He explored my mouth and kissed me hard.

He left my mouth and went to my neck. He sucked and nibbled on my skin and it felt... good! I couldn't help it, I moaned a little. This time I felt him smile.

He put a hand behind my neck and brought my neck closer to him. I realized that I was breathing hard, I can't help but wonder how Mike is feeling.

Mike stopped kissing my neck and sat up. He was breathing hard, his chest was going up and down. He pulled off his shirt and threw it on the floor.

He kissed me again on my lips, harder than before. His lips trailed down to my jaw.

"Can I take your shirt off?" He mumbled against my neck. I nodded because I couldn't talk, this moment was pure bliss.

He started to kiss my collarbone, he is doing what he was doing yesterday. Then he slowly lifted my shirt and kissed my stomach. Why do guys like to kiss stomachs? I mean, really? But Mike seemed to like it and I definitely wasn't complaining.

He took off my shirt quickly and kissed my shoulder. He flipped us over and I was on top of him now.

He just smiled at me. He's not like those guys that look at girls chests, he looked into my eyes. That is what I love about him. Woah, I said love. What the heck I said love! Do I love Mike? I can't assume yet, I'll wait a little longer till I believe that I actually love him.

I leaned down and kissed his lips gently, and pulled away. He smiled big and giggled. He lifted his hand and stroked my cheek with his thumb.

"You're pretty, really pretty." He whispered and pulled me down to hug me. I didn't say anything, I just hugged him. He gave me one of his shirts from his backpack so I wouldn't have to weae my own. I swear by the end of this year, I will have a whole wardrobe of his clothes.

My phone started to buzz and it was my dad calling. I sighed and picked up my phone.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hi El, this is your dad."

"I know, it's you." I chuckle and he does too.

"I'm sorry but I won't be back till tomorrow evening, something came up and it will take a while."

"It's fine, dad, just as long as you come back tomorrow." Jeez, I sound like a parent.

"Thank you, for understanding, El, I have to go now. Love you and see you tomorrow."

"Love you, too, and see you." I hung up and sighed.

"What?" Mike asks.

"My dad won't be back till tomorrow night." I don't know why but I smile.

"Why are you smiling?" He asks smiling too.

"I don't even know why." I smile bigger.

"You're smiling bigger." Mike laughs.

"I don't know what's happening, I can't stop smiling." My eyes start water and I laugh.

"El, calm down." Mike laughs with me. I stand up and jump.

"Happy Holidays!" I yell and do the floss. Mike is just looking at me smiling. "Happy Birthday, Mike!" I start to dab.

"What's happening, El?!" Mike yells which only makes me laugh harder.

I start to jump on my bed and Mike is just sitting there laughing at me.

"Merry Christmas!" I yell and Mike falls on the floor laughing. I stop jumping and fall onto my bed laughing.

"Woooooo!" I breath hard from laughing.

"Calm down, El." Mike stands up and lies on the bed next to me.

"I have to go home now." He says and kisses my nose.

"Why?" I whine and pout.

"I can't sleep here, my mom will flip." He has a point.

"Okay, see you tomorrow." He nods and turns to leave. "On your BIRTHDAY!!" I yell and he laughs.

"I'll be sixteen!" He yells from downstairs. I giggle and get up from my now messy bed, and walk to my bathroom to take a shower.

I undressed and walked into the hot shower water. I like my showers to be really hot, I don't know why, I just do. I washed my my hair, face, and my body. The bathroom started to smell like strawberries from my soap.

I get out of the shower and wrap my fluffy white towel around my body and brushed my teeth. I put my mint toothpaste on my toothbrush and brushed. I finished and walked to my room to put on some pjs.

I decided on Mikes Gucci shirt, and my unicorn pajama bottoms. I blow dried my hair and jumped into my bed. I sighed and fell asleep.

Take on me. Thank you for reading, please vote and comment! Stay tuned for the next chapter...