Chapter 13 - Plans And Flashbacks

Mike's POV:
I can't believe that I gave her a hickey! I got a little ahead of myself... I couldn't stop even if I tried. She is just so pretty and perfect.

I don't know why I keep asking her if I can kiss her though. I know that she'll say yes, but when she says I don't have to ask, I just love it when she smiles when she says it. I also love it when I cut her off by kissing her. She is always so smiley after it.

We are going home now. She is riding with me on the back of my bike, as per usual. We got onto our street when it started to snow again.

I stopped pedaling and looked up at the sky. The snow was falling slowly, El was smiling the whole time. I just love her smile, it lights up my whole day.

I can't wait to spend every waking moment with her and my friends during Winter Break. It won't be every waking moment but you get what I mean.

"Can we walk the rest of the way?" El whispers to me.

"Yeah, we can." I know that she wants to watch the snow longer. She grabbed my hand and smiled at me.

"I just can't get enough of the snow!" El exclaims, she sticks her tongue out for the snow to land on. I do the same thing and we just laugh. The snow was going everywhere  but our tongues.

"Wait." El stops walking and looks at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask worried that something  happened.

"Our friends still don't that we are together." My eyes widen out of shock.

"Well they kind of already know." I shrug.

"How?"

"Well, today when we were behind the school alone and they came. I can tell that they suspected something was up." El nods, agreeing with me.

"Well, we can at least tell them that we are together. You know, confirm it." I nod.

"We can tell them tomorrow, I can tell them to meet us at the quarry." I suggest, she smiles and nods.

"Yeah, let's do that." I grabbed her hand again and kept walking to her house.

"So, what time should I tell them to meet us there?" I ask, giving her hand a little squeeze.

"Maybe around twelve?" She answers.

"Yeah, that's a good time." I walk her up to her door and kiss her cheek. "Don't forget to hide the mark I left." She chuckles and agrees.

"Good night, Mike." She whispers.

"Night, El." I kissed her once more and left her door step to go to my house. I looked back at her when I got to my door. She was still there, she blew a kiss and I pretended to catch it. I waved at her and that was that.

I went inside and sat on my living room couch.

"How was your day, Michael?" My dad asks, clicking the remote at the tv. It doesn't even look like he cares.

"It was okay." I respond annoyed. He nods and doesn't say anything else till my mom yells that it's time for dinner.

He gets up and walks to the table. That's all my dad does in this house, eats, watches tv and repeat. I don't want to say this about my dad but, he's a burden. He barely talks to me, but when he does, he is either mad or wants something.

One time he even made me stay home when he got "sick." I was 13 years old and he pretended to be sick. My mom and sister were serving him hand and foot. I was the only one smart enough to know that he was faking.

I was going to sleep by Will one night and that was when my dad was faking sick. I was about to leave when he asked me to make him something to eat. Of course, I had to do it. I asked him what he wanted and he snapped at me. I had a terrible flashback right then and there.

*Flashback*

I was about to leave when my dad called me to get him something to eat.

"Mike! Get me something to eat!" I closed the door and walked back in.

"Geez not even a please?" I mumble to myself.

"What was that?!" He yelled.

"Nothing." I say and he slams his water down on the coffee table. I jump from being scared.

"You are scared by that?! You act like a little girl Mike!" I start to breath really hard. "Get me something to eat!" He snaps again, I run to the kitchen and make him a grilled cheese. I give it to him and he takes a bite, he spit it out and said that it was burnt. "Make me another!" He throws the "burnt" grilled cheese at me.

"Dad, I have to go now."

"What if I died right after you left!?" He yells at me.

"You aren't going to die! Stopping assuming things that won't come true!" I spat back at him.

"So you would rather go visit your friends rather than take care of your sick dad, knowing that I can die at any second?!" I roll my eyes.

"You are not going to die!" I yell back at him.

"I can Mike! I can!"

"No! You aren't even sick! You just want someone to serve you hand and foot!"

"I am sick, Michael!"

"You are just lazy! You don't know anything about this family! You probably don't even know how old I am!"

"I know how you are!"

"Really?! How old am I, huh?!" He got quiet and didn't say anything. "See! You are a terrible father!"

"Go to your room!"

"Douche!" I yell before I run up to my room.

"I wish you were never born!" He yells back. I slammed my door right when I heard him say that. I stopped and dropped to my knees.

"I hate him! I hate him!" I whisper yell.

*End of flashback*

I walked up to my room, deciding that I was going skip dinner for the night. I lied down on my bed and tried to fall asleep.

I wish I never yelled at my dad. I had no reason too. I just snapped and I started it. He actually started it but I kept it going. I need to apologize.

A new thought popped into my head. It's almost Christmas! Ten days to be exact! I need to get El something. What would she like? Probably another one of my sweaters. She likes them. I like how they look on her too.

Ten days till Christmas. That thought is left in my head as I drift off to sleep.

Soft Mileven is killing me... I can't imagine how Mileven will be in season 4😍😍Thank you for reading, please vote and comment! Stay tuned for the next chapter...