Chapter 18 - Interesting Day

Warning: Major Spice

El's POV:
I can't believe that Will made me fix his hair, he could've done it himself. Well, he has never done it before so that would make sense. We got to class at the last second. At least we weren't late. But Mike was acting weird after that.

He took me to the back of the school and I explained everything to him. Then, well, he kissed me.

After that intense make out session with Mike, we went to his house. The weird thing is that, no one else is here. It's just us. I know Mike won't take it that far.

But, Mike is on top of me. Kissing. On. His. Bed. I hope he doesn't go that far.

Mike was kissing my neck all over, his lips went to my throat and I moaned a little. He trailed kisses everywhere on my neck, he nibbled at my skin a little bit then he smooths it over with his tongue. Why is he so good at this? I was his first girlfriend right? Then things got... well, he went lower...

He pulled my shirt down a little bit. He started kissing my collar bone.

"Huhmm." I moaned, I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't feel him smile, usually when I make a little sound, he smiles. He just got lower and lower, he pulled my shirt down more.

"Mike?" I whisper. He brought his lips back to mine again. What is he doing? "Mi—." He cuts me off. He slides his tongue in my mouth again. I can't help it, I kiss back. Then he... his hand went to my waist and slipped under my shirt. He kissed my neck again. "Mike?" I ask again, hoping he'll answer.

"Hmm?" He mumbles against my neck. He starts to pull up my shirt.

"Mike, stop." I get out from under him.

"What?" He says quietly.

"Why were you doing that?"

"Doing what?" He snapped.

"You pulled down my shirt and tried to take it off."

"I thought that—." I cut him off.

"You thought, what?"

"Nothing."

"No, really, what did you think?" I straighten and fix my shirt.

"I thought that you wanted to..."

"Mike, I'm fourteen!" I snap at him, he looks down at his fingers and looks sad.

"I know that! I wasn't going to go that far!" He spat at me. I flinched a little.

"Then why were you trying to take my shirt off?" He makes eye contact with again.

"I don't know! I just got carried away! I'm sorry!" I flinched again, why did I assume? I knew he wasn't going to go that far.

"I'm sorry, Mike, but you should have just... warned me, I guess?" I whisper.

"El, I'm sorry, it's just that you're my first girlfriend and I want to make you happy." He gets up off the bed and walks toward me.

"It's okay, Mike." I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him. He gladly accepts the hug and wraps his arms around my waist, picking me up in the process. He spins me around. "Where were we?" I ask smiling.

"I believe we were right here." He smiled and picked me up and put me on my bed.

"Mike, if you take your shirt off, I'll take mine off. But that's as far as we are getting for a while." He nods and slips his shirt off. He wasn't muscular, but he had a flat stomach. I wasn't disappointed that he didn't have muscles or anything, but, I don't know. I was about to do the same but he stopped me. "What?" I say confused. He shook his head.

"I want to do it, let me." He sticks out his bottom lip and made his eyes big and vulnerable.

"Okay, you can." I give in and he smiles.

"But, I'll do it my way." I scrunch up my eyebrows in a confused way.

"Okay?" He kisses me again and quickly trails kisses down my neck. His cold hands slip under my shirt and start to pull it up. I started to get nervous. He started to kiss my stomach, I shivered from his touch. They were gentle kisses, it made me all tingly inside.

He lifted my shirt higher to where it was right under my... well, chest. My breathing sped up and he looked up at me.

"It's okay, El." He calms me and smiles. I try to calm down but I'm too nervous. He kisses higher up my stomach. Then he stops where he stopped pulling up my shirt.

He looked at me, looking for permission to keep going, I nodded and he slowly lifted my shirt up higher. He pulled it up to my neck and kissed my collar bones again. My breathing just about stopped and he pulled my shirt up and over my head. He put it at the end of the bed by his.

Then he just stopped and looked at me. He stared at me for a while, just smiling at me.

"What?" I ask again.

"You're beautiful." He whispers. I blush and kiss his nose. He picks me up and puts me on top of him. I lay my head down on his chest and relax. He started to trace circles on my back with his fingers. It soothed me somehow.

I liked his cold hands on my bare back and my stomach on his.

"I'm glad your my girlfriend, El." He whispers in my ear. I smile and inhale a long breath, this is true relaxation.

"I'm glad you're my boyfriend, Mike." I whisper back. We both fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up to a knocking on the door. I looked up and the knocking continued.

"Mike?" Someone said. Is that his mom?!

"Mike!" I whisper yell. I shake his shoulders and he wakes up.

"What?" He whispers.

"Your mom is here!"

"Shit." He sits up and we get off the bed, we both put on our shirts and grab a Science book from his shelf and put it in his desk, making it look like we were studying.

"Yeah, mom?" He yells.

"What are you doing?"

"Studying."

"Oh, okay, well, bye." She leaves and we both let out a sigh of relief.

"That was close." I say and he chuckles.

"It was an interesting day." I nod and we actually start to study.

What's your favorite song? Thank you for reading, please vote and comment! Stay tuned for the next chapter...

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 ~ 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें