Chapter 30 - Christmas Dinner With The Wheelers Part 2

El's POV:
When we all walked outside for the walk, Steve walked up to me and said hi. I thought that that was all he was going to say and go by Nancy but he stayed by me.

"So, how are you and Mike." He asked. I instantly blushed when it came to talking about Mike and I.

"We're doing good." I reply.

"I heard you guys say that you love each other at the dance." He wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"How did you hear us?" I ask confused.

"Nancy and I were dancing right next to you guys so that's how I heard."

"Nancy was there?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Yeah, she got there about 10 minutes after you did." I nod my head and it gets quiet for a while.

"So, what is going on with you, Nancy, and Jonathan, I mean, how does it work?" He looks at me again.

"Well she is dating Jonathan, but we are still really good friends."

"That's good." He nods.

"You still love Nancy don't you?" I ask quietly. He looks at me slowly and shrugs. I know that shrug means 'yes I still love her'.

We got to the playground and went on the marry go round. I volunteered Steve to push us and he gave me a sarcastic death glare.

Dustin flew off the first time then the boys jumped off. I wanted to jump off of it too but it didn't go well. I crashed right into Steve. He caught me but he fell back anyway. I didn't know how to text to the situation, I was hurt a little bit but it was funny. Mike picked me up and I started laughing.

Then we all walked back to Mikes house for desert. I was so hungry for pie right now it's not even funny.

Anyway, the walk back was uneventful and loud at the same time. We got back and devoured four whole pies. I'm sure that Karen, Mikes mom; I'm sure that she was happy not to have a lot of leftovers.

She then asked us to go around and pick up the dishes and wash them, we all gladly obliged after the perfect dinner she provided us with.

After that we all went home happy. Well, I didn't go home yet. My dad did but I didn't yet. I stayed with Mike for a few seconds.

"El?" Mike asks quietly.

"Yes, Mike?" I say.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks, bringing me closer by his hands in my waist. I nod and not even a second later, he smashes his lips on mine. He pulls me closer to his body and pushes me against the wall.

He moved his lips fast against mine, and I did the same; both moving rhythmically.

He pulled away out of breath, he looked at me and smiled.

"I've been wanting to do that all night." He whispered in my ear. He leaned in again and kissed my neck, he went higher up my neck and kissed behind my ear. I got the chills and giggled a little bit. My stomach got hot and tingly. "I found a new place?" He whispers in my ear. I nod and he smirks but still kisses my neck. His hands make there way under my shirt, his touch sends shocks up and down my body. He pulled me closer again, if that was even possible. He lied down on the couch and proceeded to kiss me. I should mention that we are in his basement.

He kissed my neck harder and more rough, I kind of liked it. I gasped a little, I think he took that as a 'more' gasp. He started sucking on a patch of skin and that made me go crazy. I gasped again and he went to the other side of my neck.

He pulled down the top of my shirt a little and kissed my collarbone. The door was locked, so no one would be able to walk in on us. I was wearing a shirt that was two sizes bigger than I usually wear so it was easy for him to just pull my shirt down rather than take it off. He pulled my shirt down more till my chest was exposed. I was wearing a bra so just FYI.

He kissed lower down my body, he stopped between the valley of my breasts. He had never kissed there before, but I don't want him to stop. He pulled down my shirt all the way and started kissing my stomach. One of his hands went to the small of my back and the other under my neck. He kissed my lips again and pushed my head closer to him. The hard kisses again. I'm going crazy. 

He flipped us over so I was on top now. My legs were on either side of him. His hands were resting on my waist and he was just looking at my eyes. I stared back at him. Why have I not realized that he has such high cheekbones? His sharp jawline that can cut a man. His eyes that you can just drown into. His lips. How can girls not think he is attractive?

I leaned in again and kissed him. My tongue grazed his bottom lip and he opened his mouth a little. I stuck my tongue in and he pulled me down so I was laying on him. I stopped kissing him and pulled off his shirt. It was harder to considering that it was a button-up shirt. So I unbuttoned it, painfully slow.

"El." He said breathing hard. He helped me take it off. He pulled me down on him again and his hands went up and down my back.

"Mmm." He moaned. I didn't stop to tease him about moaning, I just kept kissing him. He flipped us again and pushed me further into the couch. He kissed about and inch under my collarbone, for a rather long time. He better not leave a bruise there. I brushed off the thought and let him kiss me harder. Just when things were getting good, my phone starts to ring.

We both sighed and I sat up, I grabbed my phone and my dad was calling. I answered.

"Hi, Dad." I sigh. "Yes, I'm done helping Karen with the dishes." I glanced at Mike, his face and chest was flushed pink. "Yes I'll come home now. Okay, bye." I hung up and looked at Mike. He was sticking his bottom lip out so sat on his lap and kissed him again. My knees were on both sides of him. I thought he was moving his hands so I can pull away, but boy was I wrong. His hands went to my butt.

He has never in our whole month of being together touched my butt. Let alone look at it. I don't think.

Anyway, his hands were still there and he pulled me closer. Then... well, he squeezed a little. This was new. I didn't stop because I didn't want to embarrass him about it. But he stopped and dropped his hands to the couch.

"I think you have to go now, or your dad will take away your privileges on coming here." He said and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Okay." I sighed and got off of him. I put my shirt on and kissed him one last time.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you. too." He said back.

With that, I left back to my house. It got really cold outside and it started to snow. I quickly ran to my house and walked in.

"Dad, I'm back!" I yelled and I heard a faint 'okay' coming from upstairs. I walked up to my room and got changed into a unicorn onesie. I brushed my teeth and sat on my bed. I fell asleep 5 minutes later.

Best Christmas ever...

I'm breaking out on my face😩 what have I done to deserve this😭 Anyway, thank you for reading, please vote and comment! Stay tuned for the next chapter...