Chapter 10 - Firsts

El's POV:
I forgot to tell my dad that I left the library to go sledding. At least, he didn't tell me to come home and be in trouble. He was chill about it, he just wanted to know where I was.

Anyway, we left for Benny's after a couple hours of sledding. Sledding was actually really fun. I like the rush, and the cold air brushing against my face. It's refreshing. But it was really cold, it was like 10° outside.

I ordered a burger and fries, and a vanilla milkshake. I blushed when Mike and I said vanilla at the same time. It wasn't anything major but it made me all tingly inside.

"So, tomorrow is Friday, and it's the last day of school for the week!" Will said excitedly.

"Yes!" I pumped my fist and everyone laughed, I did too.

"So, thirteen days till Christmas!" I laughed and everyone cheered causing a few glances from a couple people. We didn't care if anyone looked though.

"And nine days till I turn sixteen!" Mike yelled and we cheered to that too. We were all hyped up so we were all happy and energetic.

"Sixteen? Already? I'm only turning fifteen." I say to them.

"It's okay El, I'm still fifteen." Will shrugs, I nod and continue to bathe in my sadness.

Our food got here and we ate and talked for a while. Later we finished and Lucas drove us home. Well, he drove everyone else home, his mom texted him that if he's not home in 5 minutes, he's grounded for not doing the dishes in time.

So he dropped us off on mine and Mikes street.
Mike walked me home, it was all snowy. We were walking in the middle of the road.

"El?" Mike quietly asked.

"Yes?" I look at him. He looked down and interlocked our hands. My stomach exploded with butterflies and I gasped.

He smiled and we made eye contact.

"Can I kiss you?" Mike whispered. Forget the butterflies, it was a whole fucking zoo! My heart rate sped up and my breathing quickened.

"Yes." I answered slowly. He leaned in and I did too.

Closer and closer and his lips finally touched mine.

I put my arms around his neck and his made there way to my waist. Our lips moved in sync.

I had to breath through my nose, because, well, I clearly couldn't breath through my mouth.

He pulled away and I did too. We were just staring at each other, taking in each other's features.

It started to snow, I can feel it and see it landing in Mikes hair. We smiled at each other.
We both looked up and it the snow was gentle, it was falling slowly.

Mike looked back at me while I was still looking at the falling snow. He took my face in his hands and he smashed his lips into mine.

It wasn't rough, it was just full of passion. My stomach erupted with butterflies again. He pulled away quickly and smiled big.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" He looked at me and smiled bigger.

"Yes, you do, beauty." He chuckled.

"How cheesy, you're a dork, Mike."

"And you are beautiful, El." He stroked my cheek with is thumb.

"Will you be my girlfriend, El?"

"Yes." I said quickly.

"Good. El is my girlfriend."

"And Mike is my boyfriend."

"Did you know, you were my first kiss and my first girlfriend?" His fingers ran through my shoulder length hair.

"Did you know that you were my first kiss and boyfriend?" We smiled at each other again.

He grabbed my hand again and continued walking to my house. We walked onto my doorstep and came to a stop by my door.

"So..." I said not knowing what to do next. He pecked my lips and hugged me, picking me up in the process. He put me down and kissed me again. I heard footsteps coming up to the door from inside.

I pulled away and looked at Mike wide eyed.

"Run! Go! My dad is coming!" I whisper yelled. He nodded and pecked my lips again then took off running to his house.

I pretended to look in my pockets for my keys so I wouldn't look too suspicious. The door opened and my dad looked down at me.

"Hi, Dad." I stopped looking for keys and he moved out of the way so I can walk in.

"How was sledding?" He asked.

"It was so fun! I love sledding!" He laughed at me sounding like a little kid.

"You had a good time?" I nodded and hugged him. He was so warm compared to me freezing.

"You are so cold!" He exclaimed and I chuckled. "Dinner is on the table, so go and eat." I nodded and walked to the kitchen. It was chicken Alfredo, he must have got off work early. This takes a little while to make.

I ate it and it tasted good. I put my my plate and fork in the dishwasher. I made my way to my room, I put clothes on my bed for after my shower.

Slowly, I made my way into the shower. The hot water hit my freezing body and it felt good.

I stood there for what felt like an eternity before I shampooed my hair. I must've already been in here for an hour.

A couple minutes later, I got out and wrapped a fluffy white towel around my body. I walked out into my room and put on my pajamas. I took the towel out of my hair and put my leave in conditioner in my hair.

I brushed my hair and teeth and flopped onto my bed. I let out a loud sigh and closed my eyes. Then I forgot I have to get under my blanket. Reluctantly, I sat up and went under my blankets.

Now I can relax. My mind wondered onto Mike and thought about that kiss. My first kiss and my first boyfriend all in the same day. A smile made its way onto my face.

"Nothing can get better than this." I mumbled and fell asleep.

I'm going to try to watch Sex Education again, I'll probably just skip the sex parts lmao. Thank you for reading, please vote and comment! Stay tuned for the next chapter...