Chapter 23 - Birthday Wish

Mike's POV:
*Flashback to the 'Kiss'-FYI the girl's name is Brooke*

"Hi,Mike." Brooke comes up to me, I instantly get annoyed.

"What do you want? Brooke?" I say, not wanting to talk to her.

"Oh, nothing, I just wanting to see how you are doing?"

"I'd be going a whole lot better if you weren't here." I say and she scoffs.

"I know you don't mean that, Mikey." She walks closer to me and touches my chest.

"Don't call me that and don't touch me." I try to push her away but she grabs the collar of my shirt and pulls my lips to hers.

"Huh." Someone gasps, I look over and see El.

"El, it's not what it looks like." I say but she just runs away from me. I run after her and when I see her, she is hugging Will. "El." My voice cracks.

"NO, Mike!" She yells and gives me her worst glare.

"El, nothing happened." I say and she glares at me harder.

"Oh, so I didn't see you just kissing that girl?!" I stay quiet.

"Thought so, let's go, Will." She grabs Wills hand and they leave. She just left me and I'm here completely surprised by all of these events.

I go back to my room where Dustin and Lucas are. I walk in and they are talking to each other, Max is there too.

"What happened down there?" Dustin asks.

"That stupid girl, Brooke, kissed me and El saw."

"What?" Lucas raises his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I didn't kiss her, she kissed me."

"Dude, I'm sorry." Lucas pats my shoulder.

"Now, she said I was kissing her! And that gets me mad!" I clench my fist.

"Calm down, Mike, she'll come around." Dustin tried to comfort me.

"She won't, she saw a girl kiss me." I sigh.

"What about we come up with a plan for you and El to get back together?" Max suggests.

"How would we do that?"

"Well, we can 'accidentally' leave you guys alone together, or get you guys to dance at the Snowball. But either way you guys have to apologize to each other." Dustin says.

"How in the heck did you come up with that in less than five seconds?" I ask.

"I actually don't know, but it's good, isn't it?" He smiles.

"It may work." I shrug and think about what I can do. I can corner her at the prom? No, that would be weird. My friends can leave us alone and then I can talk to her then? It's perfect! Then I can ask her to dance at the dance! Perfect plan!

"I have a plan." I do an evil laugh even though it's nothing bad.

"Really? What is it?" Lucas asks me.

"I'm not going to tell you guys so I'll just go with the flow and see if this plan plays out perfectly." They nod. I'll talk to her tomorrow, maybe on the bus? I'll try, but I don't think she'll talk to me.

Anyway, Lucas sent Max back to her room by El, and Will came back to our room. I immediately walked up to him to see what El said.

"How is El?" I ask him eagerly.

"Why did you kiss her, Mike?" Will asked.

"I didn't kiss her! She kissed me!" I spat back.

"What did she do?" He asked me.