Chapter 1 - She's Gone

Before I start I just wanted to say that I have seen season 3 and that this is going to be completely different from it. Some elements may be the same but don't scream at me because it completely different from season 3.
________________

"Star! Wait! What do you mean-" Marco ran into her room,busting open her door and saw the room change back to normal before his eyes.

The bright colors, the multiple levels...gone. He couldn't believe. His best friend just left him. Marco fell to his knees and started to cry.

"Star." He heard the door creek open. Behind it was Jackie and Janna.

"Marco, are you okay?" Jackie asked.

"What does it look like?" He snapped at his girlfriend.

"Yo Marco, you need to calm down." Janna spoke.

"Calm down? My best friend just left earth and you tell me to calm down!" He shouted.

"Dude I'm sorr-"

"I don't care if you're sorry. Just go downstairs and tell everyone to leave including you both."

"Marco but-" Janna stopped Jackie from speaking and gave her a 'l8sten to him' look. They both left the room looking back at Marco who was staring at the ground putting up his hood.

It had been 2 hours since the partiers left the house and Marco was 8n the same spot as before. Should I get the scissors and see her?  His mind thought. No, She's too busy and she probably doesn't want to see me now anyway. But what if she's in trouble? She not 8n trouble she a warrior princess.

His thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hijo, would you like us to bring you up some food?" Angie asked. The only reply she got was a small grumble and a small nod. "You might also want to get to bed soon as well, it's almost midnight." There was silence. "I'll tell you what, I'll bring you up a sleep8ng bag as well, does that sound good?" Another small nod came from Marco.
________________

"Mom, can I please go back and talk to Marco or something?" Star begged.

They were both in a carriage being pulled by warnicorns along a very bumpy path.

"No dear, Toffee's coming who knows when and you must prepare." Star pouted and took out her wand.

"I summon the all seeing eye,
To tear a hole into the sky.
Reveal to me that which is hidden,
Unveil to me what us forbidden."

"Star, did you say something?"

"No Mom."

"Really? I could've sworn you said somthing."

Star looked through the purple portal looking hole, searching for her target.
"Aha." She whispered.

Through the eye, she saw Angie coming into her old room bringing what looks to be food and a blanket to Marco lying on the crying. "No Marco don't cry." Tears started to fall from her ocean blue eyes. She missed everyone from earth, especially Marco. She would do anything to talk to him again.

Later an idea popped into Star's head. "Mom, can I use the dimensional scissors?"

"What? No,you're probably going to sneak out."

"No I'm not, I just want to tell Marco something."

"You can write a note but no going through the portal, deal?"

"Fine." Star sighed. She summoned a pencil and a small piece of paper and write a note. After she wrote it she grabbed the scissors, cut a hole through space time and sent the note through.

"Are you done?" Moon asked.

"Yes mom."

"Good."

A little while passed before a large rock flew from nowhere, knocking the carriage over realising the warnicorns.
_________________

I'm going to stop writing now because it's 1:20am when I'm writing this.