Chapter 15 - Taken Captive

I haven't updated in a while and that's mostly because I didn't have the time.
__________________

"Cupcake blast!" Star screamed as cupcakes flew out of her wand towards Meteora who didn't seem fazed by the attack.

"Please, you're princess of Mewni. You think a few cupcakes will stop me?" Meteora threw a punch connecting with Star's jaw.

"Jeez, how strong can an old woman be?" Star spoke rubbing her jaw. "Narwhal blast!" She chanted as narwhals appeared.

While Meteora was distracted, Marco jumped on topof her wrapping his hoodie, which he untied, around her eyes. "Now Star!"

Star clutched her wand tight. "Spider with a top hat blast!" The tiny hat-shaped bullets shot right into Meteora who took it like a breeze. "Oh come on! What does it take to stop you?" Meteora grabbed Marco's hoodie and threw it across the room, with Marco still holding it. He let out a grunt as he hit the floor. "Marco!"

"Looks like turdina isn't as strong as I thought. Oh well. You, however might be a different story. "

"Star, we need to get out of here." Marco said, regaining his balance.

"You still have a bit of fight left in you, huh? Well enjoy while it lasts!" Meteora's started glowing an ominous green.

"No!" Star let out a quick blast making Meteora lose focus. Star dashed towards Marco and reached for his scissors. "C'mon Marco. We're getting out of here." Star opened the scissors and cut a portal.

"I don't think so!" Before Star got threw the portal Meteora slammed her hands making the ground shake and Star and Marco fall to their knees. Star managed to get back up with Marco following behind.

"Get in!" Star ordered as she jumped threw the portal. Marco was about to follow but was grabbed by Meteora.

"Star! Help!" Marco screamed. Star heard this and popped her head back threw the portal to see another giant hole in the wall. 

"MARCO!"

___________________

"What so you mean 'a giant woman took Marco'?" Janna said. After the events that just occurred, Star gad gathered her most trusted allies to help her het Marco back. In the group was Janna, Ponyhead, Heckapoo, Tom and Kelly.

"I mean a giant woman took Marco." Star hissed while rummaging through her piles of rubbish looking for something.

"That isn't much help. Tell us what happened and if you say 'a giant woman took Marco' i'll leave."

"Fine." Star retold the event that just happened, excluding the fact that she wasn't princess (according to Toffee) that would make them talk about something completly different than the task at hand.

"Y'know Star, if you tell us what you're looking for we could help." Kelly insisted.

"Thanks but no- Aha! Found it!"

"What is it?"

"I called Buff Frog to keep an eye on Toffee while me and Marco fought Meteora and he drew me a map of where to go. Thank goodness it wasn't like the last one." Star mumbled under her breath.

"Where is Buff Frog? Heckapoo asked.

"Babies." Star replied swiftly. "Okay so the plan is... the plan is..."

"You didn't think of a plan?!"

"What? I never plan thing out, I just go with the flow. And besides my mind told me something brilliant." Star set the map down on a table and everyone gathered round. "Okay so according to this, Toffee is in an... underground corn facility? Whatever, so Heckapoo I want you to set up a portal letting everyone get through then set Marco free, we'll tell you where he is. Kelly, you and me will go all out distracting Toffee and Meteora long enough for Janna to do her weird hypnosis thing letting us get passed then we're gonna get the rest of the commision and crystallize them. Boom! Any questions?"

Kelly stuck up her hand. "What if the plan fails?"

"Heckapoo will get us all out and we'll try again this time with Marco to help us."

Janna stuck up her hand. "What if we don't find him?"

"Then we search tommorow, sneakily. Any more questions?" No-one put their hands up. "Okay. Heckapoo, bring us in." Heckapoo cut open a portal taking them to the corn field.

As soon as everyone left, Queen Moon came in. "Star, did you take your wand?" As Moon opened the door the portal was still open long enough for her to step through. "What did you do, Star?"

_______________

I know a short chapter. I'll keep doing short chapter so I can get them out quicker.