Chapter 20 - Friends Reunite.

Before I start I wanted to thank you all for reading this story and sadly it is coming to an end in the next 1 or 2 chapters. Should I make a sequel? Please tell me! Oh, and before I go thank you for this!

 Should I make a sequel? Please tell me! Oh, and before I go thank you for this!

________________

"Star! Star! Come on, Star! Wake up!" Moon had been shaking Star for the past five minutes trying to get her awake. "STAR!"

"Huh? What? Marco, we're late for school!"

"I'm not Marco!"

"What happened?!"

"You went to help Glossaryck, remember?"

"No, I- wait I remember now. So, gonna test out your magic?"

"Oh, yes. I'll do that now." Moon put up her arm up in the air and summoned a sword with it and swung it around a couple of times.

"Haha! It works!" Star exclaimed happily. Star started jumping around but came to a halt when a vibrating occured. "Uhm, do you hear that?" Star looked to her mother and saw her pocket started to glow. "Mom?!"

"No, I don'tknow what it is, Star."

"Not that. Yo- Your pocket!" Moon looked and took out the other fragment of Star's wand.

"Ah!" Moon dropped the fragment onto the ground. "Why is that so hot?" After a couple of seconds the piece lifted into the air and turned from green to yellow.

"M-Mom?!" The wand lifted from Star's purse and the two items collided creating a bright explosion of yellow light. "Wha- What happened!?" As the light faded Star looked to where her wand was before the explosion and there on the ground it laid: it didn't look the same.

It had white ribbons along the handle with purple all around and a pink heart around the main star. The crown had turned into her purple horns and the wings had stars dotted on them. "Woah! Another upgrade!"

"So, Star where's Glossaryck?"

"Oh, he said it might take him awhile to regenerate. Where's Manfred?"

"I told him to gather the best knights we have to retrieve Marco."

"Marco! Oh no, I completly forgot! C'mon, Mom!" Star grabbed her mother's hand and dragged out of the castle.

________________

The large army Moon had gathered were waiting outside of Ludo's rebuilt castle." Is everyone ready?!" Star yelled. The army of knights all roared together. "Then let's kick some lizard butt!" With Moon by her side, Star ran into thw castle newly formed wand in hand.

As they stormed into the castle the army of knights blasted, sliced and cut there way through all things in thier way.

"Star! I found Marco!" Moon shouted from across the hall. Star ran to her side and looked into the room Moon mentioned.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the princess and her mother. How've you been?"

"Marco, we don't want to hurt you! Please, we can help you!"

"Help me? I don't need help! I have all the power I need right at my fingertips! Or well tentacle."

"Star what was the spell you used to reverse the effects of the monster arm?" Moon whispered.

"I think it's returnio armious normalrene? No normalreno! That's it!"

"Good. Now let's start blasting!" Moon and Star blasted the spell everywhere hoping to hit Marco but failed. Marco dodged every attack like it was nothing.

"Ugh, c'mon, Marco! We're trying to help!"

"Ah ah, Star! You can't hit me again!"

"Returnio armious normalreno!" Moon shouted. The spell hit Marco in the back with great force. "She may not but I can!" Nothing seemed to happen. "Star? Was that the right spell?"

"Oh no, it was, it's just i've taken complete control so it just doesn't work. Boo hoo!"

"Jelly bean hallucination mix!" Star called out.

"Ugh, what is happening?" Marco started walking around like he had just came of rollercoaster.

"Good job, Star! Quick tie him up!" Moon summoned a stronger rope than last time and tied Marco up in them.

"Haha! The burgers are tickling my feet!" Marco laughed out.

"Mom, give me Marco, i'll take him back to the castle."

"No, Star. You heard what Glossaryck said. You jave the most powerful magic in all of Mewni! You need to take him down."

"But-"

"No 'buts'! Go help the knights!" Star looked to the ground and left the room.

"Princess Star! We could use some help!" Star looked up and saw the guards ducking behind a rock while Meteora was blasting her green beam.

"Alright Meteora! Round three!" Star called out. Meteora's attention was dragged onto Star and she smiled.

"Well, well. Looks the butterfly wants to play!"

"Yeah, play! Narwhal blast!" Meteora grabbed one of the narwhals and threw it back at her. "Warnicorn Stampede! Jelly bean hallucination mix! Spider with a top hat blast!"

"Ugh enough you- you... what a pretty watch!" Meteora slumped to the ground unconscious.

"What the?!" Star turned her head and saw Janna behind her holding a watch. "Janna! Thank goodness you're here! Wait how are you here?"

"Heckapoo gave me some scissors. And besides, think I would miss an epic battle? Now c'mon! Let's take Toffee down!"

"Okay! Follow me!" Star and Janna started running down different halls in search for Toffee. Left. He must have been quite a few corridors away. Right. Despite Janna being faster than Star, she let her lead the way because she didn't know where to go. Left. Eventually, Star and Janna reached the new and improved dinning hall.

"So, you made it." Toffee was sitting across the table with his arms crossed. "Does this place bring back memories for you, Star? It sure does for me."

"Enough with your blabbering! Let's just finish this!"