Chapter 12 - Party Time!

Before I start, I just wanted to thank you all for 100 reads! I never thought it would happen this quick! And so my gift to you, another story! Go check it out!
_________________

About an hour after the game started, Star went to the corner of the huge room to take a seat on the floor and rest for a bit.

She sat down and watched everyone running away from Eclipsa, who was currently it. It put a smile on Star's face for her to see everyone happy and playing together. No arguments. No awkwardness. Just plain out fun.

As Star was watching River run from Eclipsa, she saw Jackie walking over to her. "Hey, Star." She said taking a seat next to her.

"Hi." Star fell silent and Jackie felt she was uncomfortable.

"Star? You okay?"

"Listen, Jackie, i'm sorry Marco broke up with you. Part of me thinks it's my fault. I left, Marco came after me. A few days later, you broke up."

"It's okay, Star. But listen, it is your fault-"

"I know! I feel so-"

"I wasn't done. It's your fault because Marco likes you. More than he liked me. I can't be angry about that, everyone deserves happiness, no matter what they did." Star thought about that for a moment. No matter their past? Star thought of Eclipsa. She liked Toffee, but everyone needs happiness. I need to fix the Mewman and monster relationship. "Star?"

"Hmm? Oh right, sorry I spaced out. You don't think Marco likes me do you? We're just friends."

"Really?" Jackie raised an eyebrow. "Who bought you the necklace?"

"Marco did." Jackie gave Star a smirk. "What? No. . . No, no, no! He bought this for me as a friend. He doesn't like me."

"Now, you think about that for a moment. Have you two ever kissed." Star's face flushed red. "So, yes then? How does he not like you? To be honest if I were Marco, I would like you." Star looked to the ground. Did Marco like her. She stared at him from across the room, he was running from Sophie, one of the knights, he had a wide, cute smile. Star then caught Marco staring back at her, smiling. She turned away fast.

"Hello, kids!" River came out of nowhere, sweat beading from his head. "The real party is about to start soon so you might want to get up and dance!"

"Okay, Mr. Butterfly!" Jackie replied. River walked away from the two. "Oh, and Star? I'm not the back guy like some people think I am." That confused Star. What did she mean by 'some people'? Jackie got up and walked over to Janna.

Star was about to get up aswell - then she saw Marco walk over. "Hey, Star."

"Marco, i'm really sorry for what happened before. I wasn't paying attention." Star apologized.

"Star, you don't have to apologize every 5 minutes. I under stand that it was a mistake."

"I know but. . . - Did you get hurt?"

"I might've gotten a bruise or something, nothing that bad. How about you. Did you get hurt?"

"No, i'm okay." There was a silence between them.

"Star, Marco, may we talk to you for a moment?" It was Moon and Eclipsa. Star and Marco gave each other a confused look and followed them.

"So, what are you guys looking?" Star asked.

"Well, we believe Toffee has some sort of plan going on and we could use you two to go and fetch his body for us. We'll carry on from there."

"We would love to but we kind of aren't ment to leave." Star declined.

"And we don't know where the body is." said Marco.

"Oh, well, I could come with them." Eclipsa insisted.

"Are you sure, Eclipsa?" Asked Moon.

"Positive. Also I get to spend time with my granddaughter and her 'friend'." Eclipsa put finger quotes around friend.

"Well, okay then. Don't do anything sneaky." Eclipsa nodded and they walked out of the castle.

"So where is Toffee exactly?" Marco asked.

"Well I remember seeing him somewhere near a cabin underneath the monster temple." Eclipsa replied.

"So a long walk, then?" Marco asked. Eclipsa nodded. "Great."
_______________

After a half hour, they finally arrived at the cabin. "So, where is he?" Star asked.

"He's over here." Eclipsa pointed inside the cabin. Star and Marco both walked in, searching for Ludo's body.

"Wait, didn't you say-" Before Marco could finish Eclipsa slammed the door shut, locking it with a key.

"Eclipsa, what are you doing?!" Star asked, banging on the door.

"I'm sorry, Star. I really am, but I can't let anything happen to my husband." After that quick footsteps could be heard getting more and more quiet by the second. "Great! She's gone!" Star kicked the nearest thing to her. "How are we going to get out if here?"

"Star, you have a wand." Marco pointed out.

"Oh yeah!" Star stuck her hand inside her purse looking for her wand. "Oh no. I left it back in my room! Now what are we going to do?"

"Look around, maybe we'll find something." The two started searching through boxes and shelves to find something useful.

"How about this?" Star pulled out a hammer.

"That should do. We could knock the hinges of the door. Try and find another one." Star started searching through the box again. "Here you go!" Star took another hammer from the box and chucked it to Marco.

"Nice. Now start hitting the hinges." Star did just that. Hitting the hinges with force. Eventually one hinge fell of. "That's progress. Keep hitting, Star."

Another hinge fell of. Then another. Then another. "Finally! Now let's het out of here, Marco! We need to tell Mom what happened."
________________

"And then Eclipsa locked us in the cabin and ran!" Star said over the loud music, coming from the other room.

"Well, we're going to have to fund Eclipsa later. But for now go have some fun!" Moon said.

Star and Marco walked back into the party room, seeing everyone dancing to the music. "Wow, Star, your dad really knows how to throw a party! He even brought in some more people!" Marco screamed so he could be heard overt the music.

"I know, right?! Now come on, let's show them how to really dance!" Star took Marco by the arm and dragged him to the middle of the room where both of them danced their hearts out.