Chapter 11 - Tag

"Whaaaaaa-" Star said surprised.

"-Aaaaaaaa!" Marco finished the word for her. Everyone was so confused.
"So let me get this straight. You are married to a Lizard that almost killed his ninth great granddaughters best friend and tried destroying the wand, his wife's heirloom? That can't be right."

"I'm afraid it is, Marco. But why would he try and do this to his family?" Eclipsa wondered.

"Don't ask us. He's your husband. You should know him better than anyone!" Moon proclaimed.

"The last thing he said to me before I got crystallized by the High Commision was that he would make sure no harm would be done to this family. He knew what was going to happen to me! This doesn't make sense!"

"You know what? We should all take a wee break." River started. "Everyone has a lot on their minds. Moon, dear, you just met you eighth great grandmother, Star has just returned to the castle after being away from it for months, Eclipsa just found out her husband is a traitor! And Marco, he. . . Um, Marco what happened to you recently?"

"I left earth for good." Marco replied.

"That! So why don't we all relax and play a game? If you want, Marco, you can invite some friends from earth, hmm? How does that sound?"

"River, were Mewni's rulers we aren't-" Moon started.

"Nope, you're doing it anyway. And don't think about trying anything, dear. We all need to relax."

"Fine. Maybe I do need to relax a bit. What game are we playing, anyway?"

"How about. . . Tag!"

"Tag?" Everyone questioned.

"Tag! Marco, go get some earth friends! Star go get some of your friends! Us three, we will go get some stressed knights! Let's go!" As the group split up, Star and Marco went to Ponyhead first.

"B-fly! How have you been from the thing that happened a while back?" Ponyhead said.

"I've been good! So how would you like to play a game?"

"A game? I don't know I have a lot of stuff to do and - Just kidding! I would love to play a game!"

"Great! Be at the castle at 2pm, and bring snacks! See you later, we need to get more people!" Star cut a portal to the underworld, using Marco's scissors.

"Uhh, Star? Don't you hate Tom?" Marco asked.

"Marco, do you want this to be fun? We need as much people as possible! And plus, he isn't that bad. You hung out with him, right? Aren't you two best friends?"

"Yeah, we are but I'm worried about you! What if he does something?"

"Marco, we'll be in a room with knights, my mom and dad and you! What could go wrong?"

"Fine. But be careful, I can't loose you again."

"Marco, you're not going to loose me. Now let me do the talking." As the two approached the huge door, Star knocked on it. It took a while to open, probably because of it's size. When it was fully open a demon with a black suit came to the door.

"Yes?" The demon had quite a posh, deep voice.

"Can we see Prince Tom Lucitor, please?" Star asked politely.

"Indeed, Miss Butterfly, follow me." The demon led them through the huge castle. Almost every room they saw had a bit of lava in it. Eventually they came to a door that had the sounds of bullets from a videogame. "Master Lucitor? Princess Butterfly and her companion are here to see you." The demon spoke as he knocked on the door.