Chapter 1

Aria's POV...

I took a deep breath while I stood outside the living room. I'm tall, thin, long straight black hair, blue eyes, fair skin complexion and I love singing. My mom was tall, thin, short black hair and a light complexion and brown eyes and dad, blue eyes, black hair, thin, tall, wears glasses and fair complexion are watching TV in the living room. I'm there only child, lucky me. But now I'm not so lucky. I honestly couldn't believe I would spoil my life. My mom married my dad when she got pregnant with me and she'd always warn me to be careful and here I am now...I've just found out I'm three weeks pregnant. I can't hide it. They will be angry yes but I have to tell them, I mean even if I didn't they would find out sooner or later.
I took one more deep breath and walked in.
"Mom? Dad? I need to talk to you, it's important." I said while I sat in front of them.
"What is it honey?" My mom asked.
Okay Aria, only two words.
"Aria?" My dad called concerned.
"I'm pregnant." There, I said it. It's not a secret anymore. No turning back, it's out. I can see the hurt and shock expressions on there faces.
"What?!" My mom said. I started to cry heavily.
"Why would you do that?!!" My dad yelled frustratedly.
"I'm sorry, it was a mistake." I said crying.
"Pack your things and get out my house!" My dad just said it.
"What?! It was a mistake!" I said as they both stand up.
"It can't be reversed! Get your things and leave, now!" My mom said. I ran out and into my room. I grab a suitcase and packed my clothes and everything that belongs to me. I cried and cried nonstop while I packed my back and left.

15 minutes later...

I sadly walked out of my room and into the living room where my parents was at.
"Please, don't do this." I beg while I cry. My dad grab my arm and pulled me out outside the house. He throws me out and my mom threw my suitcase.
"Please!!" I kneel down and beg but they slam the door shut in my face. I just cried and cried. I got up and took my suitcase and just left. Some of the neighbors came out and looked. I just ignored them. Luckily I was wearing on my long sleeve hoodie jacket. I put the hoodie over my head and just cried and walked away not knowing where to go.

10 minutes later.

I stopped by the park and sat in the benches. I couldn't walk anymore, I was way to tired. I then remembered how all of this happened.

Three weeks ago....

I was at my friend Lesley's birthday party. She just turned 19.
Lesley: "I can't believe you came tonight, you look so beautiful."
Me:"Thanks girly. You're more beautiful."
Then her cousin Scott Johnson came along.
Scott:"Hey beautiful."
Lesley:"Hi cuz."
Scott:"I was talking to Aria cuz."
Me:"Me?"
Scott:"Yes. You're beautiful."
Me:"Well thank you then."
Lesley:"Guys I hate to leave but I need to attend to the guest. You guys talk I'll be right back."
Me:"Sure."
Scott:"No need to hurry."
And we laughed. The entire night we talked and laughed. We got really close. Then I was so drunk I bearly could keep my eyes open. Next time I realized I was in a room with Scott next to me, we were both striped naked and was on the bed. I didn't know what was going on.

The next morning...

I woke up, my head hurting like hell or worst. I finally realized that I was naked and in a different room. I saw Scott lieing to the side. I quickly got up and put on my clothes on the floor.

Couple days later....

Me:"I'm feeling upset to throw up Les like every minute."
Lesley:"Come with me to the pharmacy. Take a pregnancy test."
Me:"Pregnancy test? Why?"
Lesley:"Just do it!"
Me:"Okay."
After we've went to the pharmacy and brought two pregnancy test I was in my room and I took them. Then I had to wait two minutes.
Lesley:"It's gonna be okay. Relax."
Me:"Thanks for being here."
Lesley:"No matter what I'm always here "
After two minutes I went and looked at the test. Lesley was with me.
Me:"No! Noooo...! It can't be true."
And Lesley side hugged me as I cried. Both testes said positive.
Lesley:"Relax. Calm down."
Me:"I don't know what to do."
Lesley:"Ok ok..the first thing you must do is talk to the child's father. You know who he is right?"
Me:"Yes. The only person ever slept with. Scott Johnson."
Lesley:"What?! Okay...go tell Scott and let's see what he would say."
I nodded and cried.

Hours later....

Scott:"Whats wrong, Ria?"
Me:"I'm pregnant and it's your child."
Scott:"Well we'll give the child an abortion. That's all."
Me:"Are you fucking kidding me?!"
Scott:"Well you're on you own."
Me:"You're such an asshole!"
That's it. He just left me an I'm all alone.

Present time....

I finally hit back to reality when I realized that it's almost six in the evening.
"What do I do? Where do I go?" I whispered to myself.
I decided to call up Lesley and see if I can stay just for tonight and then look for a job tomorrow. I have to drop out of school. I need to use what education I have. I took out my Apple iPhone I got for my birthday last year from my parents. I dialed Lesley number. After some time she then picked up.

Lesley:"Aria! Where the hell are you?!"
Aria:"The park. Can you come over? I need to speak to you."
Lesley:"Okay. See in five minutes."
Aria:"Thanks bye."

Lesley was tall, thin, tan complexion, blue eyes, blonde hair and she is nineteen years old.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Xx_Divya_xX❤

Follow me:

Wattpad: @karishma357
IG: div_yaaa_