Chapter 52

After arriving at home I quickly went into my room and waited for Brandon to bring Veronica. She'll be getting her nursery tomorrow morning. After some time I heard chatting outside but I didn't went. Instead I stayed and waited for Brandon to come back. After some time he finally did. Veronica was asleep when he brought her and laid her on the bed.
"She's asleep." He whispered.
"Well that's a good thing. I can go and shower before she wakes up." I said and Brandon nodded. I went inside the shower and sighed out as I recalled what happened.

Flashback...

"ARH!!" I screamed as they grabbed my hair and pulled me out of the cupboard.

"Arh!!" I screamed in pain as they grabbed my hair again and punched me.

I remembered trying to reach for their neck but ended up grabbing the pendant necklace instead as I fell to the floor.

End Of Flashback...

"Who could it be? Why were they even at Sasha's apartment? What were they looking for and why?" I asked myself as the water fell on top my head and flow through my body. I can't think clearly! Why am I shouting inside my head?!! I'll have to take another look at that pendant necklace.

****
After I've finished and changed into an white box strap nightgown and let my hair down. I just couldn't think straight. I sat down on the bed, Veronica was sleeping next to me. Brandon had went to shower so I took out the pendant from my side bag that was lying on the table next to the bed and looked at it.
"This pendant seems so familiar but from where did I see it?" I asked myself. I tried recalling where I saw it but with no luck. I sighed out deeply. I heard the shower turned off so I quickly put away the pendant and place the bag back on top the table. I grabbed my phone to pretend I was using it when Brandon came out. He was shirtless with only his track pants on. Damn! He's got abs!
"You done staring yet?" He asked me as he dried his hair and I blushed a little.
"Nope. I can stare all night if you'd let me." I said and he laughed. He was trying to dry his hair but failed.
"Come on sit down." I said as he looked at me and then sat on the end of the bed. I stood up and took the towel from him.
"You know I can do it?" He said.
"Yet you let me do it." I said he laughed. I dried his hair with the towel and I can feel him smiling looking at me. I then moved the towel when I was finished and I looked at him. He was already staring at me. We both locked eyes and was silent.
"Uhm!" I said as I then turned away and he grabbed my wrist. He got up and came close behind me.
"We're married now." He said kissing the side of my head.
"I know that." I said. He then kissed my cheeks and I smiled. I can see where he's going with this.
"I know. I love you more than you'll ever imagine." He said turning me around.
"I love you too." I said. He was getting closing to my lips but I raised up the towel I dried his hair with in front his face.
"Ah!" He yelled out as the towel hit his nose and I laughed.
"Aria!" He said as I laughed and back away running like a little kid.
"Try and catch me if you want a..." I said sending a kissy face.
"Oh really?" He said walking towards me. I continue to run away around the room as he run after me.
"Seriously?! We're not teenagers!" Brandon said laughing.
"So?!" I replied as finally caught me and we both fell on the sofa. He was position on top of me.
"I think you owe me something." He said and I blushed.
"I do not." I said.
"Well either ways I'm gonna get my reward." He said as he leaned in to kiss me but someone barged into room.
"Hey Bran! I..." Scott said as he walked in but stopped as he saw me and Brandon.
"I'm sorry. We'll talk...tomorrow." He said walking back out.
"Wait!" Brandon said as Scott stopped by the door and me and Brandon got up. Scott then turned back around to face us. I'm not sure if me and Brandon should feel embarrassed or should it be Scott feeling embarrassed.
"Uhm...what do you need?" Brandon asked.
"It's fine we'll talk in the morning." Scott said.
"No. You're telling me now." Brandon said and Scott then inhaled deeply.

*****

I was sitting back in the bed next to Veronica and Brandon next to me. Scott was in the opposite side of Veronica whom seems like she loves to sleep. Which is a good thing by the way.
"So you've filed the report without asking us first?" Brandon asked Scott again.
"Sorry but...what if anyone of us goes out somewhere and that person returns? What if Veronica is with us when he attacks?!" Scott asked looking at Veronica. Me and Brandon looked at us.
"That will never happen!" I said.
"Ria, both me and Brandon can fight back but you...you can't even save yourself so what if you're with Veronica?!" Scott asked.
"I can save myself!" I said.
"If we didn't came on time you could of been dead!" Scott said.
"He does have a point." Brandon said and I looked at him.
"So what? We live our life in fear and not go out of the house?!" I asked them.
"That's why I've filed the report." Scott said.
"And what did the cops say?" Brandon asked.
"That we all need to go in and say what we know about the person. Like if we have evidence anything." Scott said.
"Oh." I said remembering the pendant.
"Did you tell mom or dad?" Brandon asked.
"No and we won't. None of us will say a word about this to anyone. Mum will just freak out and dad would stress over it more than anything else. And anyone else we involve in this..." Scott said trailing off.
"Their life will also be at risk." Brandon said continuing the sentence.
"The less people know will be the better." I said and they both nodded. The room was tense.
Then Veronica got up gu gu-ing.
"Awe! Our princess is awake." I said as she smiled looking at me. Brandon and Scott smiled.
"Whose awake? It's Ronnie!" I said kissing her forehead and she raised her hand wiggling and giggling.
"Oh my God. She laughing." Scott said.
"She truly is an angel." Brandon said as we played with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

A/N

Hey guys as you know school started back but I will try my best to update as often as I could probably ten chapters a week if not less? I'm not sure. But thank you all for being patient and continuing to read and comment.
Also if you're new and haven't followed me then please do and also share the books..do check out my other books its on my profile you can get them.
And importantly...I love you all so much...till next time bye!😘❤✌

Don't forget to click the star below and comment your thoughts.