Chapter 49

After about an hour Doctor Mark Murray came inside.
"Good night Mrs Johnson." He said.
"Doctor Murray. Good night, well good morning because it's actually morning." I said laughing a little. Veronica was sleeping on the mini rock-a-bye crib next to by bed.
"Sorry. I've seen to have lost track of time." He said. He seems stressed and lost.
"Are you okay?" I asked him.
"Just like the old days, huh. Only you wouldn't remember." He said.
"Doctor? I don't know what you're talking about." I said.
"Of course you wouldn't know. You've had an amnesia." He said and I went to a shock face.
"What?!" I said. And he shushed me pointing at Veronica.
"I'll explain later. First let me run the tests." He said and I nodded.

*****
Brandon's POV...

After I've arrived at home I went and showered then changed into some comfortable clothes and then then I finally lyed in bed. I already miss Aria and Veronica. I can't believe I'm a father.
"I think I should call her." I said to myself.
"But she must be sleeping? I know. I'll go check on Selena to make sure she's okay then I'll visit Scott and then call her?" I kept on asking myself.

*****

I went and knocked on Selena's door but no answer. I then opened it slowly to see her under her blanket, awake staring at ceiling in the dark. For a four year old she takes in a lot. I then walked in and switch in the light.
"You still aren't asleep?" I asked her.
"I can't sleep." She replied. I then went and sat next to her.
"Wanna talk to me? I mean Aria isn't here so you can talk to me." I said.
"I'm missing mummy." She said.
"I know you do. Are you afraid now that we have a new baby we wouldn't care and love you?" I asked her and she shrugged.
"I promise you we will love you the same, okay?" I told her.
"Okay. I'm feeling sleepy now." She said.
"Okay. Good night. Well morning in the literal case." I said and she smiled lying back down and covering herself more. I then kissed her head, switched off the light and walked out the room slowly and easily closing the door. I then walked to Scott's room and walked in. He was asleep.
"Scott?" I called him.
"You've got to be kidding me." I said closing back his door. I then went back to my room. I lyed on my bed not able to sleep.
"Okay that's it! I'm gonna be calling Aria!" I said picking up my phone and dialing her number.

*****
Aria's POV...

I was taking the test which was some sort of then wrapped around my arm and was about to take an injection, when my phone rang.
"I'm sorry." I apologise to Doctor Murray.
"You can answer. I'm sure it's your husband." He said. What's with him and husband? Is he gay? Did he have a man crush on Brandon? I then laughed a little.
"Your phone?" He said.
"Oh! Sorry." I said answering the call.

Me:"I'm gonna take an injection."
Brandon:"I missed you! Everyone is asleep!"
Me:"That's a good thing. Now you go to sleep."
Brandon:"I can't!"
Me:"Bran?!"
Bran:"Yesss?!"
Me:"Bran!"
Bran:"Okay, okay. But you promise to get some sleep to?"
Me:"I will. As soon as the test is over which is in two minutes."
Bran:"Okay. Bye...I love you."
Me:"Love you too. Bye."

I then hung up.
"Sorry Doctor Murray. I'm ready for the...." Then he showed me the needle.
"You already took it?" I asked.
"While you were talking." He said. I then looked down at my arm and saw a small white plaster on my upper left arm.
"Woah. That's great. Say what's that injection about?" I asked him.
"For testing. Blood testing." He said.
"Okay. Does Veronica have to get tested to?" I asked.
"Not really. Just casual check up. Meaning we have to keep an eye on her, in case of any reaction." He said.
"Uh okay. I'll get some rest now." I said.
"Good dreams." He said and I nodded.
"Sweet fairytale dreams." Slipped out my mouth. I have no idea why I just said that.
"Hhmm...you're starting to remember?" He asked.
"Remember what?" I asked.
"Nothing for now." He said winking at me and I laughed.
"See you in the morning." He said.
"Bye." I said and he left. Now it's time for me to sleep. I saw Veronica sleeping so I then closed my eyes and soon drifted away to sleep.

*****
Hours Later....

I woke up to hear Veronica crying.
"Ughhh!" I groan as I woke up, picked up Veronica and walked about the room with her. I rocked her in my arms to stop her from crying.
"Shhhh!! It's too early! Shhhh!!" I said.
"Hush little baby don't say a word, mama's gonna buy you a mocking bird and if that mocking bird won't sing, papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring and if that ring is made of brass then mama's gonna buy you a looking glass..." I sing to her for a while until she falls back asleep. Feww!!! Thank God! I then rested her back down inside the crib. I checked my phone and saw eight thirty a.m.
"Smooth!" I said. Now what am I to do? I wanna go home!!! Let me call Brandon. I dialed his number and he then answered.

Me:"Good morning."
Brandon:"Good morning. Did you sleep well?"
Me:"Well I was sleeping well until Roni woke me up."
Brandon:"Roni? Oh Veronica."
Me:"That very little one."
Brandon:"Want me to come for you?"
Me:"Yes! Now?!"
Brandon:"Been waiting to hear it. Be there soon."
Me:"Okay see you soon."
Brandon:"Bye."

We then hung up. I looked around and then decided to freshen up and change my hospital gown.

***
Some Time Later...

After I was finished in the joining washroom in my hospital room, I walked out to see Doctor Murray holding Veronica. That seems a bit weird.
"Uhm..." I said and he turned around.
"Sorry she was crying and making noise so I....was I not supposed to?" He asked.
"Oh. It's okay. I should apologise. I went to freshen up. My husband will be here soon to pick me up." I said.
"Okay. Well she's asleep." He said resting her back down.
"Uhm...thank you, again." I said.
"You're welcome. Your blood tests results are out. You are very healthy and strong but you need to bring yourself and Veronica back for a check up. The date is in the paper." He said handing me a yellow paper.
"Okay, thank you again." I said and nodded and left.
"Wait! Can we exchange numbers? Just incase there's an emergency or when you're ready to remind of the amnesia thing?" I asked him and nodded. After exchanging phone numbers he left and I got ready to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Hey guys I kept my promise so can you all do me a mini tiny tiny favor? It isn't difficult all you got to do is click the star below and comment your thoughts...that's it. Also of you're new don't forget to follow me up on my wattpad account. Okay until next time bye love you all....😘❤✌