Chapter 21

I was home packing and Sasha was sitting on the bed.
"You sure about this?" Sasha asked.
"Yes. I mean I'm getting paid private fifty thousand. With that we could afford to open our own business?" I said.
"What about your plan to go away when the little princess is born?" Sasha asked.
"Oh I forgot to tell you. I've cancelled that. Instead it's gonna be a vacation with me, her, you and Selena!" I said excitedly. I realise that Sasha's facial expression had change to sadness and fright.
"Sasha? Is everything okay?" I asked.
"Uh...Aria. There is something that I've been wanting to tell you." She said. I went to an confused look, zipping up my suitcase. I then went and sit next to her.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Well, it's gonna be of an shock in a way but...I have to tell you that..." Before I could continue the doorbell rang.
"Ugh! Did he come already?!" I asked getting up.
"Can this topic wait until I get back?" I asked her.
"Yes. Of course. See you in one week." Sasha said hugging me.

*******

Sasha's POV....

I walked out and it was Mr Johnson who was here. He and Aria bearly look at each other or talked for that matter ever since what happened that night at the park as she told me.
"You're really going?!" Selena asked squirming.
"Yes but I'm not going forever. I'll be back in one week." She said.
"Promise?" Selena asked.
"I promise. And then I'll never leave again." Aria said.
"So we will be together forever right?!" Selena asked.
"Yes forever!" I said.
"Is it true mummy?!" Selena asked. I really couldn't lie but I can't wait any longer. I have to tell her sooner or later.
"Mummy?!" She called.
"Yes! Yes baby, we'll be together forever." I couldn't say it. It has to wait longer.
'I'm sorry Selena. I'm really sorry but...I wouldn't be around any longer!' I said in my head.
"Okay well I'll be off then." Aria said and she gave us one last hug before leaving.
"So mummy! Can we go to the play park?" Selena asked.
"Uh...yeah. Sure baby, go get ready quickly." I said. I then sighed out sadly.

******

Aria's POV...

The car drive was silent, I was looking sitting in the backseat behind him and he was glancing back at me a few moments apart from the rearview mirror.
"You need anything?" He asked me.
"I'm fine." I replied still a bit angry at him. Then he stopped the car in front a large gate and someone in uniform came and looked pressing a botton on the side of the gate, then he drove in further to an huge mansion. This place is beautiful I got to admit. I realize he was looking at me.
"What?" I asked.
"I'm sorry about that night. I didn't mean..." Before he could finish I quickly open the door and came out. I heard him sighing. I still can't believe it would be this way.
"Hi sir." Said a maid I guess coming out followed by two more. She wore an black dress, knee length with a white stylish clothes around their waist. Their hair was neat and they all looked level and neat.
"The suitcases." Mr Johnson said and they nodded.
"This way ma'am." Said one of the maids. And I followed her. The place was beautiful inside.
"Wow!" I said.
"Get her comfortable and everything she needs and wants. I want to hear no complaints!" He said in a mean and cold way. How rude of him to talk to them that way.
"Yes sir!" They said. Then one of the maids showed me to my room.
"This will be your room until Sir's parents are here ma'am." She said.
"Hey uhm...please you can call me Aria." I told her.
"Oh okay Aria. But sir probably might not like it." She said.
"Sir can't tell you how I prefer you to address me as. He can be stubborn and mean at times yes. But he is actually very kind hearted inside." I said and she looked at me confuse.
"Well that's new. Anyways you can call me anything you like." She said.
"What's your name?" I asked.
"Katie Richards. You can call Katie if like? Or Kate?" She said.
"Okay well thank you Kate." I said and she smiled.
"Call me if you need anything." She said.
"Okay will do." I replied. Have to admit her blonde wavy hair and blue eyes are very beautiful. I wonder how old is she? She seems a bit to young for an maid? Oh well I'll ask her later on. For now I'm gonna check this place out!

******

Sasha's POV....

I walked with Selena at the park since it's close and as we've reached she ran towards the sand box. There you can build sand castles and those things.
"Be careful!" I said as I sat under a shady tree on a bench. I really don't wanna go, not like this! Selena has already lost her father, I can't afford to make her live with grief all her life. I can't just leave her in Foster care, Aria would take good care of her yes but Aria already has enough trouble ad it is. After Aria give birth she'll have way more trouble than now. The only reason why I even had a work is because of Selena. Up until this day they still blame me for what happen with Shawn. Selena is only two years old. I will not even be there for her third birthday next three months. Tears then starts falling from my eyes. That night, only me and Shawn knows what happened. Selena was only one year, Brandon and Scott misunderstood everything. What do i do? How could I possibly continue live the rest of my days this way. I can't count my life in years anymore I only have to do it in days or moments.
"Mummy!" Selena called.
"Yes baby?" I said forcing myself not to cry.
"Mummy why are you crying?" She asked.
"Nothing baby. Mama is just feeling a bit tired thats all." I said lieing obviously.
"Well you want to go home?" She asked sadly. No way she being sad.
"Hm...no but I do want to have an ice cream." I said and her face lit up.
"Cookies And Cream!!" She yelled and nodded an hugged her kissing her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤
Xx_Divya_xX❤