Chapter 42

The Reception....

After Aria and Brandon came out they went back to the hall way for the reception. They both was sitting on a crown chairs on a mini stage. Sasha wanted to so badly go to Aria but she saw Brittany standing there so she knew she couldn't do it.
"Thank you for showing up. I knew you would and..." Aria started but Brandon cut her off.
"And I didn't do it for you. I did it to save the family's name and honour." He said which made Aria heartbroken. Brandon knew that wasn't the real reason why he did it.
"Hey guys. Come on and meet some family and friends." Brittany said holding a glass of champagne. Aria and Brandon then got up and he put his hands out.
"I know." She said and she wrapped her hand around his. And they then went to meet some of their families. Aria couldn't see her parents anywhere.
"Aria I don't see your parents anywhere? Maybe they've left?" Shane asked.
"I don't know." Aria said sadly. Then on the other side behind her Sasha was there standing feeling as weak as ever. Then by coincidence Aria and Sasha then back towards each other.
"I'm sorry." They both said at the said time.
"I'm surprised to see you here? Is Selena here as well?" Aria asked.
"Where else will she be? And by the way, you should know that I ain't only related to you now. My mistake....you would of been related to me." Sasha said looking away angrily and sad at the same time.
"Maybe it's a good thing I ain't. But get this, Selena will always be in my heart." Aria said and turned her back to walk away. Sasha was glad to hear those last words.
"You will find the truth out one day Aria. And when that day comes you wouldn't be able to face it alone." Sasha's last words was before she fainted to the ground. Her hands was on the ground as she dropped her head to the ground.
"Mummy!" Selena screamed. Everyone turned around and stared. Whispers was heard all over as everyone gathered around Sasha who was bleeding through her nose and was coughing. Selena knelt down and cried in fear.
"What happened to her?!" Scott screamed from across the room as he quickly ran to Sasha.
Aria and Brandon turned around in shock. They didn't know what was going on. They both quickly walked to where the crowd was. As Aria was walking everyone was moving to allow her to pass. As she saw Sasha on the floor she immediately broke down in tears.
"Sash! Sasha!" Aria screamed while crying. Brandon was holding her while she cried on his chest. Shane and Brittany then came.
"Oh my God!" Brittany said as tears filled her eyes and she covered her mouth.
"Relax! Relax!" Brandon said.
"Scott take her to the car!" Shane said and Scott nodded.

*****

Aria's POV...

"Aria Brandon you both go along!" Brittany said.
"Yes!" I said, ever so scared. Me and Brandon quickly left.

Some Time Later....

After arriving at the hospital we all were waiting outside Sasha's ward. She was taken inside the emergency room. I was sitting down with Selena's head on my lap and I stroke her hair. Brittany and Shane was still at house cleaning up everything. Me, Brandon, Scott and Selena was at the hospital with Sasha.
"Will mummy be okay?" Selena then said.
"Of course she will." I said then Selena raised her head.
"What happened to her?" Selena asked. Brandon was standing next to us. Scott was sitting across from us.
"She's...maybe.." I didn't know what to say.
"Tired and that's why she felt a bit sleepy so she thought she was at home and she fell thinking she'll fall on her bed." Brandon said sitting next to her. Selena was now in the middle of me and Brandon.
"Oh really? I didn't know." Selena said. Me and Brandon then locked eyes and was deep within our own world. We kept looking at each other until Scott scoff.
"Eh em'!" He said.
"Uhm...he's right." I said. Then the doctor came out and we all stood up.
"Doctor?!" Me, Brandon and Scott said in unison.
"How is she?" Scott asked.
"You all can go in and see her and better hurry she does have much time left." He said and I was shocked and terrified at those words. Brandon and Scott seems shocked and terrified as well.
"What?!" I said. I then rushed into the room completely in my own zone. Sasha was lying down on the hospital bed staring at the ceiling. I just walked to her bedside and she finally looked at me.
"Sash?" I called. Sasha was pale looking and her eyes were looking weak.
"Aria?! What are you doing here?" She asked as she tried sitting up.
"Please! Don't sit up." I told her as she lyed back down.
"What's happening to you? Are you sick?" I asked trembling my words and my eyes fill with tears.
"I'm sorry." She said which made me confused a bit.
"What for?" I asked. Just then everyone else came into the room.
"Mummy!" Selena called as she came and hugged her mom on the bed.
"Yes baby?" She said kissing Selena's forehead.
"Mummy why are you here? Did you felt tired?" Selena asked.
"A little." Sasha said forcing her smile.
"Mummy you should of told me. I would make you sleep on my bed." Selena said and I smiled as tears fell from my eyes and Sasha laughed a little.
"I didn't want to trouble you. And besides, I will go to sleep soon and it be a very long sleep." Sasha said and I realise what she meant. I then looked at her a bit shock. Brandon and Scott was behind me.
"And when will you wake up?" Selena asked.
"I will be awake all the time to watch over you. Just like your dad." Sasha said as I wanted to cry but I held it back biting my lip.
"Mummy? You told me daddy isn't here? So where is he?" Selena asked.
"Your dad is in a better place. Its where I'm going." Sasha said.
"Where mummy? And will I be going to?" Selena asked. I looked up to see Scott and Brandon holding back their words to say and they're only turning their heads.
"A place you will find out one day. See this place is a secret we wouldn't know until we are there." Sasha said. Then she began to cough.
"Sasha!" I called. Brandon and Scott walked to her side.
"Selena will you give two minutes to spend with Aria?" Sasha asked.
"Okay mummy." Selena said.
"Brandon Scott? Two minutes with Aria in private, please?" She asked.
"Of course." Brandon said.
"Let's go Elna." Scott said holding Selena's hand. They all then left.
"Sasha? What is it you're telling Selena?" I asked.
"The truth." She said.
"Which is?" I asked.
"I don't have long again to live! I have cancer!" Sasha said crying and I broke down in tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

A/N

Hey guys, hope you all enjoyed this chapter even though it's a very sad one...I'm so gonna miss writing about Sasha but I promise it wouldn't be the last of Sasha parts in the story. You all will find out later on down into the chapters(so don't worry if you're confused)....

So if you're new please do follow me on my account Karishma357 and don't forget to click the star below and also comment your thoughts about the next chapter....

Okay until next time...love you all..😘✌❤