Chapter 27

Me and Aria decided we have an half and hour to kill since Selena's class finishes at two. We've decided to get some ice cream and have a little chat. She also told me that she had something to discuss with me, and i truly hope she didn't find out elsewhere of my condition.
"So you're eating a large? First time?" I asked her as she ate her large cup of chocolate and strawberry ice cream.
"Yeah I can't get enough of it." She said putting another huge spoonful in her mouth and I laughed a little.
"I remembered my first craving. It was about eleven in he night and I woke up my boyfriend....telling him I'm craving ice cream. He told me let's go to the ice cream parlor? And I didn't want to disturb him yet we still went." I told her and Aria giggle a little.
"Awe....thats cute. Only my story is...a bit of a twist, now that the father of my child happens to be back..." Aria started but stopped.
"Huh? Who?" I asked.
"Don't worry about it. Besides I wanted to ask you something." Aria said. Okay here goes the time when the secret is let out.
"Sure what is it?" I asked a little nervous.
"What is your connection with the Johnson's family?" She asked. Oh my God, it wasn't what I was expecting... this question is way more darker and the answer to it, that secret is supposed to be hidden.
"Why'd you asked?" I ask stupidly.
"So...this morning." Aria start and told me about how she mentioned to Brittany Johnson that she was coming to meet me and Brittany got all angry and told her to keep away from me.
"Well....that's uhm...not nice of her." I said.
"I know for a fact that you could never have done anything wrong." Aria said.
"I didn't but...I haven't told you something." I said.
"What?" Aria asked.
"Selena's father, I haven't told you his name or anything about him. He was with and never left me." I said.
"Yeah." Aria said confuse.
"My boyfriend's name was...." Then as I was about to answer Aria's phone rang.
"Excuse me. It's Brandon." She said and I nodded.

Aria's POV....

"My boyfriend's name was...." Sasha was about to tell me when my phone rang. I check and saw Brandon! God does he always have to interrupt whenever she is about to say something important to me?
"Excuse me. Its Brandon." I told her and she nodded.

Me:"Hey."
Brandon:"Hey my darling fiancé."
Me:"Whats wrong?"
Brandon:"Nothing. I missed you and also called you to come to my office immediately. There's...a file that...needs your signature on it."
Me:"My signature?"
Brandon:"Yeah. Now quickly. It's very important."
Me:"Fine. I'll be there soon."
Brandon:"Bye Ria. I love you."
Me:"Bye. Love you too."

I then hung up. What could possibly be so important file?
"Everything okay?" Sasha asked.
"Yeah. Brandon called me into his office saying it's and emergency and I need to come immediately to sign some papers." I said.
"Oh. Well you should go. Besides I also have to go get Selena. We'll continue this conversation another time." Sasha said.
"Yes. Tomorrow maybe?" I asked her.
"Sure." She said.
"Come on I'll tell my driver to drop you off at the school." I said.
"Thanks but it's the other way. I can take a cab." Sasha said.
"It's really no problem. Come on." I said.
"No I'm fine. Besides you're getting late." She said.
"Well...promise me we'll meet tomorrow?" I asked again.
"I promise." She said as we hugged.
"Bye." I said.
"Bye." She said before we part away.

Sasha's POV...

After Aria left a voice spoke behind me.
"Very wise of Brandon." I turned around and gasp as I saw the last face on Earth that I'd ever thought I'd see again.
"What do you want Brittany?" I asked a bit angry. It was Brandon, Scott and Shawn's mother.
"Ah ah...have some respect. It's Mrs Johnson to you." She said walking next to me.
"I'm getting late. I have to go and collect Selena from school." I said walking but she stopped me.
"Uh uh...Selena isn't at school." Brittany said and I began to get scared.
"What?! Where is my daughter?! Where do you have her?!" I asked angrily.
"With her grandparents of course." Brittany said.
"I want my daughter back!" I said.
"You will. Only if you give your word not tell Aria anything about what you were about to tell her." Brittany said.
"Hmm...you don't even know." I said.
"Oh I do. See I know Aria would come to you for answers so I personally followed her and landed up here. In such an...place." Brittany said look around.
"It's a classical ice cream parlor. Not that you'd know the meaning of." I said rolling my eyes.
"Whatever. I will give Selena back to you and in addition to it...I'll give you ten thousand dollars cash. Just to keep your mouth shut." Brittany said. Since Brittany Johnson is such a rich person then..two could play at this game.
"Hmm...I guarantee my daughter but since you're so rich....the Brittany Johnson, the price will be raise to fifty thousand dollars cash." I said.
"Done." Brittany said nodding as she gestured for me to follow her to her car.

Aria's POV...

I wonder what's bothering Sasha? I mean I know there's something wrong but I know she won't hide it for long. I'm on my way walking to Brandon's office.
"Hey Bran!" I said walking inside his office only to meet Scott. I still get frustrated when I look at his face.
"Hey." He said.
"Where's Brandon?" I asked in a sort of mean way.
"He's gone out for some important work." Scott said.
"So he called me here for nothing." I said breathing deeply.
"You don't always have to be mean to me." Scott said getting up.
"Says the guy who dumped me." I said.
"It wasn't on purpose. It was a mistake that I wish I could take back." Scott said.
"I still can't believe you're the guy I slept with and got pregnant." I said laughing a little with anger building up in me.
"You remembered?" Scott asked.
"Unfortunately I do remember that regretful night." I said.
"So you said." Scott said and I went and sat down on the sofa and decided to text Brandon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

So what do you all think about this chapter?? Don't miss the next one that's coming up.. don't forget to vote and leave your comments below...okay love you all..❤❤

Follow me:

Wattpad: @karishma357
IG: div_yaaa_