Chapter 22

Aria's POV...

After packing my clothes in this room I decided to get changing into something nice since his parents will be here any moment.

Some Time Later....

After getting change into a blue and black dress reaching half my thighs and makeup and jewelry to match, and a black strap up lace flats. My long black straight hair was let down flowing. Then a knock came to the door.
"Come in!" I said. Then they quickly open it.
"My par..." My Johnson cut off when he saw me.
"Uhmmm!..." I said and he looked at me hitting back reality.
"Sorry...you look really beautiful." He said and I blushed a little.
"I'm coming down." I told him. As I was walking out he was still standing in front of the door way.
"Excuse me." I said. He was just staring at me. I tried to push past him but he grabbed my hand and gently pulled me back in front of him.
"Are you just gonna keep being mad at me?" He asked. How else do I explain?
"We're getting late." I told him and pushed past him and walking out.

Mr Johnson's POV....

"Are you just gonna keep being mad at me?" I asked her. How else do I tell her that I love her and once in so long I've finally found love again? All thanks to this one person whom helped me.
"We're getting late." She said breaking me out of my thoughts and pushed walk passed me. I then sighed and followed her down.
"There he is!" My mother said hugging me. My dad also came and hug me.
"Mom! Dad! Its great seeing you both!" I said hugging them back. I saw Aria was looking sad. Maybe she misses her parents?
"Little monkey called and said he'll be here by tomorrow evening." My mother said. Little monkey is actually Scott my younger brother.
"Oh okay. Uhm..mom dad this is Aria. My girlfriend." I said and my parents looked a bit shocked.
"She's pregnant?" My dad asked. I believe Aria is feeling a bit uncomfortable. I forgot she was pregnant. Shit! What am I going to do?!
"Uh...we are expecting our first baby soon." Aria said placing her hands on her stomach that was showing an bump.
"Oh. When did you remarried? You didn't tell us a thing?" My mother said a bit angrily. Crap! Crap! Crap! I'm trap now! What do I do? Aria! Say something else!
"We haven't." She said. Couldn't she have said something else?
"Haven't? Pregnancy before marriage?" My dad said angrily.
"Its not what you think mom. We are actually married but wanted to remarried after meeting you both." I said lieing. Come on! This is the first time I've ever lied.
"Well in that case. We'll forgive you then. At least you've changed for the best." My mom said hugging me. Then she went by Aria.
"Dear, I'm glad you've helped my son and you being pregnant with the Johnson's sec..." She stopped and close her eyes then open it back.
"I mean first soon to be grandson and heir, then I am hoping you will set the future for this house and company the right way." My mom said smiling as she hugged Aria, then my dad. Crap! They're talking about the future when I'm totally not having a future with her. Aria's expression on her face which I recognize is a fake smile. Deep down in her eyes and heart she is scared and furious.
"I'm sorry my younger son, Brandon's younger brother couldn't be here now. But you'll surely meet him tomorrow evening." My dad told her as he hugged her then both my parents smiled and went to their room. I then looked at Aria.
"Thank you." I told her and she just looked at me and smile then left. She's still upset? Just for confessing my love for she's upset? No I think she's upset because I kissed her. Well maybe I should make it back up to her, but how?
"I know I'll ask my brother." I said while dialing his number.

Aria's POV....

The Next Day...

After having breakfast with Mr Johnson's parents he said he had some important work to do so he wasn't with us. I am not upset because of Mr Johnson confessing his love for me but he just kissed me after all that we've been through. Maybe I am just overreacting. I should talk back to him and stop being so mean. After all he was the strict wild tiger I tamed.
"So Aria? What nationality are you?" His mother asked.
"Nationality? Uhm.....American." I said.
"What school did you use to go to?" His dad asked.
"Uhm...I haven't completed my college." I said and they both looked at each other.
"Oh. That's..totally not what I was expecting to hear." His mother said. I was feeling real bad.
"Uh..I was planning on continuing after having my baby girl." I said smiling.
"You mean yours and Brandon's baby girl?" His mom asked. How do lie? No choice I'm getting paid to do so.
"Of course." I said fake smiling.
"Where have you both met? How did you two even meet?" She asked while we ate our sandwiches and I sip on the milk.
"Uh...well we first met at an party that's where everything began. After it I thought we wouldn't see each other again. Then we met...it was summer vacation time and I decided on getting an part time job just for the three months and so my best friend who works in his company told me about it and that's how I went for the interview and he hired me. After we became closer. " I said.
"Nice." His dad said.
"So how long were you both together?" She asked. This woman is the worst mother in law I'd ever met. So many frickin questions?!!!
"Brit...it's enough now. You don't need to ask her a million questions like an lawyer. This isn't a Court order." His dad said. I like his dad more than his mother.
"I will speak to her later then." She said and I fake smile continuing to eat.

*****
Some Time Later....

I was daydreaming until a knock came to my door that broke me out of my trance.
"Coming!" I said as I got up and opened the door. It was the middle-aged maid.
"Ma'am sir has sent this note for you." The woman said.
"Thank you Mrs.." I trailed off.
"Oh I'm Chelsea Bruce." She said.
"Okay thank you Mrs Chelsea Bruce." I said and she smiled.
"You know you are not at all like the others here. You have respect and everything they don't have.. You are going to be a wonderful mother." She said and I smiled.
"Thank you. That means a lot. Besides you must always have respect to your elders." I said and she hugged me then she left and I closed the door. I opened the note and read the note.

Meet me at the flower garden in half an hour.

Brandon Johnson

I wonder what is this all about? I think I'll wear something nice. A cute red dress should work?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

A/N

Sorry guys for the late updates. I have form 3 NESC exams practical going on so I'm a bit busy. Don't worry I'll update again soon...goodbye for now....hope you all enjoy and tell me what you think of the chapter and what do you think is going to happen in the next chapter? Comment below!!!