Chapter 24

"Exactly how do you know Scott?" Mr Johnson asked.
"We...have...known each other for some time now." I lied.
"Really? Where did you guys meet? You've both seem close?" He asked.
"Uhm...we have known each other in high school." I said.
"Oh Bridgetown High." Mr Johnson asked. Seriously? Scott used to go there?
"Yeah. Bridgetown High." I said lieing. I used to go Stanford Academy High School. I'm so sorry Mr Johnson...but I have to lie.
"Hmm...that's funny you know." Mr Johnson said.
"Why? Or what?" I asked. Then my phone starts to ring.
"Sasha?! Excuse me I have to take this." I said answering.

Me:"Hey Sash!"
Sasha:"Hey! Sorry did I disturb you?"
Me:"No it's okay. How is it going?"
Sasha:"Fine. Everything's great."
Me:"What's wrong? I know something's wrong."
Sasha:"When you get back I'll tell you. It's not that important. So you gonna be back by Sunday, right?"
Me:"Uhm...maybe. But I will come back soon, I promise. But you can tell me what's wrong."
Sasha:"No it's not important. When you get back it can wait."
Me:"Where's Selena?"
Sasha:"She's sleeping. She is actually a bit tired. So she went to sleep."
Me:"Oh okay. Well...I'll call you tomorrow. Get some rest."
Sasha:"You too. Make sure and use your tablets on time."
Me:"I will. Good night."
Sasha:"Goodnight."

Then I hung up. Why do I feel like Sasha is hiding something? I know it because she wouldn't of called so late unless she's actually bored. Maybe it is about...extra help or something?
"Aria?" Mr Johnson called breaking me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"You okay?" He asked.
"I am but I think something's wrong with Sasha." I said.
"Sasha? What could possibly be wrong with her? She's a strong woman for herself and her daughter." Mr Johnson said.
"Is Mr Johnson complimenting someone?" I said sarcastically and he laughed.
"With a laugh as well?" I said and he looked up shaking his head.
"Come on. Eat up." He said feeding me a piece of cake?

******
I was wearing on a white bridal gown, and I was in the garden and place was beautifully decorated with flowers and everything to match. I was still pregnant and my stomach was large. I realise that I was walking the to go to the aisle my dad walking me up. I saw my mum sitting in the front crying tears of joy. Mr Johnson's back was down to the opposite side so I couldn't see him. He's probably hiding his tears. After my dad kissed my cheeks and left I turned to face Mr Johnson.
"Your bride is here Mr Johnson." The priest said. Then he turned to face me.
"Scott?!!" I yelled. It wasn't Mr Johnson.
"You can't lie and hide it for long Aria." Scott said.
"You're an disgrace!" Mrs Johnson said.
"Characterless woman!" His father said.
"I'm ashamed you're my daughter!" My parents yelled.
"Shame!" I kept hearing all over and my vision began to blur.
"Arhhhhh!!!!" I screamed and then I sit up from my bed sweating a bit.
"It's just a dream. Its just a dream." I said to myself.

******
One Hour Later....

After getting dress I was about to walk out when someone walked into my room. I assume it was Mr Johnson.
"Mr Johnson I am coming down now..." I turned around to see Scott. F#ck wrong Mr Johnson.
"We are." Scott said walking up closer to me. I backed up until I my back hit a wall.
"What are you doing here?!" I asked.
"Visiting my soon to be sister-in-law or should I say the mother of my child." Scott said as he came next to me and place his hands on my large stomach.
"Please, just go." I said.
"My baby." He said and I pushed him and then I walked next to the door.
"Get lost! You dumped me when I told you about our baby and what did you say? That I should abort my baby?!" I said angrily.
"Aria just give me a chance to explain. I am not that kind of person. Yes I said some hurtful things to you that day and I'm sorry. Truly are." Scott said apologetic.
"My parents kicked me out Scott! Then Lesley got tired of me and I left her place! Lucky Sasha found me! Well you wouldn't know who that is." I said.
"Look I'm sorry. But that day was a really bad day for me and I wasn't thinking straight. Please? Just give me a chance to be there for you and our baby." Scott said.
"Not a chance!" I said.
"Damn it Aria!" Scott yelled angrily and slammed his fist on the wall and I flinch back.
"I love Brandon." I told Scott.
"Well you need to choose between our baby and him!" Scott said.
"I am thinking about my baby. And Brandon will make a great father." I said.
"My brother has said he loves you. Did he ever once said that about our baby?" Scott asked. As much as I don't want to admit it....Scott's right.
"See it's true, isn't it?" Scott said. Taking my left hand in his.
"Scott, get out of my room! I don't believe in a word you say!" I yelled at him. Then he raised my left hand and showed me my wedding finger.
"He's already proposed to you? And you know why or how?" Scott asked.
"I love my fiancé and I always will do. Let go of my hand!" I said.
"If I'd only knew that the girl he called me to ask for advice that evening was the mother of my child I would of never told him to propose to you." Scott told me which left me taken aback.
"What? It as your idea for him to propose to me?" I asked.
"Yes. I am a good person Aria. Only that night I have done something stupid. And I want my baby to have a normal life with both his parents. Me and you!" Scott said.
"Believe me. If I can't manage enough to be a mother...I highly doubt you would even make it to be a good father." I said.
"You're right about one thing. I may not be able to be a good father but you...don't underestimate on yourself. You will be the best mother for my baby. And I can learn to be a good father." Scott said.
"And your brother. You know how much pain he was in. If I were just to leave him...he wouldn't be able to open up or love again." I said.
"Then there is only one thing we can do." Scott said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

A/N...

So what do you think Scott is going to tell Aria? By the way do you all think that Scott is a good person?
Whom do you prefer to be with Aria Scott or Brandon?
Comment below👇
                                 👇