Chapter 14

Sasha's POV...

It was Monday and it was also the time that Aria was supposed to be back. But where is she?!
"Good morning Sasha. A vanilla ice tea please." Said one of my loyal customers.
"Sure Trent. Coming up." I said. As I was making his tea I was starting to worry because Aria promised she'd call me and she didn't. I hope everything is alright. After making Trent's tea I gave it to him.
"Fifteen." I said.
"Keep the change." He said giving me a twenty dollar.
"Thanks." I said. I was leaning on the counter and thinking about Aria, I mean she is like a sister, daughter to me anything with love and family. Me and Selena is all she's got and she's all me and Selena's got. I should call her.
'Aria.' After calling about five times it leads to voicemail. I mean I know she's in good hands. Mr Johnson wouldn't let anything happen to her even though he's strict and cold he is a good person beneath. Maybe the reason he is a good person was thanks to me. I called her one last time but voicemail.
"Where are you Aria?" I asked myself. Then another customer came in.

*******

Mr Johnson's POV.....

I still can't believe I told her that she is beautiful. I mean I'm secretly in love her but that is gonna be kept inside me.
"We should keep going until we find an signal." I told her and she nodded and got up. We started walking again.
"How did your private jet get interrupted and landed on the ground?" Mrs Carter asked.
"I don't know." I replied.
"What don't you know? I mean you've been the mean cold guy so supposing I think that you know everything." She said. How rude...am I even that cold and mean?
"Mrs Carter I already told you that I had nothing to do with that." I said again and she stopped walking. I turned around to meet her face.
"I never said you did. You should listen more clearer Mr Johnson!" She said walking pass me. I grabbed her hand and stopped her from continuing to walk.
"Let me go!" She said trying to pull away her hand from my grip.
"No one ever talks to me that way!" I said coldly.
"Well its about time someone did then." She said and pulled away and continue to walk. I followed her.

********
Aria's POV.....

How dare he talk to me that way?! He's such an asshole! Ugh! He is so...I can't even get the proper word.
"Check your signal." I said and he searched his phone.
"Well?" I asked him.
"I was getting then I cut off. Maybe we can continue walking this way." He said and we both started walking straight ahead. I hope we get help soon. I don't want my baby to get hurt or born in the jungle. Anyways I'm with the almighty Mr Johnson so he better had a way to get us back home.

Sasha's POV....

This is crazy! Aria's phone is switched off. Mr Johnson's phone is not in service. Where the hell are they? I hope nothing happens to Aria. If anything does I will literally murder Brandon. I'm guessing I'm gonna have to close up shop early and head to his office.

********

After closing the shop six hours early I walked to Mr Johnson's office. I went and collected Selena and we're both heading to his office.
"Mom where are we going?" Selena asked.
"To find out where Aria is." I replied as we walk in.
"Is she missing?! Where is she?!" Selena asked worried.
"She's...uh...somewhere honey and we...need to find her." I said trying to make it not sound so bad.
"Okay." She said. I can see her eyes was already watering.
We walked to the front desk and I asked.
"Hi do you have any contacts with Mr Johnson or Mrs Carter?" I asked.
"Sorry ma'am are you related to any of them?" The woman Mrs Jill asked.
"Yes. Aria Carter is my...uh..roommate and family." I said.
"Well we don't have any contact with them lately. We called their hotel in Paris but they signed out Sunday noon. They were supposed to be back this morning but I don't know what happened." She said.
"What do you mean? Call the pilot!" I said.
"No answer ma'am. But we've reported it and they are being searched for. You can leave your number and I can call you if I hear anything." The woman said and I nodded and then gave her my phone number.

Aria's POV....

We have been walking for hours now and it's turning dark. I'm so tired and hungry.
"Can we rest, please? I'm so tired and hungry." I just said.
"Fine. We'll rest here." He said.
"Under a tree, smooth." I said and just sit.
"If you have a better idea I'd love to hear it." He said.
"Whatever." I whispered to myself. I didn't care if he heard it.
We ate some cookies and drank some water and that was supposed to be dinner. Then the rain started to rain.
"Shit!" I yelled.
"Come on!" Mr Johnson yelled grabbing the bag and my hand.
"To go where?" I asked. He just pulled my hand and we started to run somewhere. I'm guessing he doesn't know either.
We ran until we've reach an old cabin.
"Let's see in here." He said as he kicked open the door and we both ran in. It was dark and I switch on the flashlight.
"This place is so creepy." I said.
"We're gonna have to shelter until the rain stops." He said. I nodded and went and stood next to a corner. I was freezing. I wrapped both my hands around me and tried to keep warm.
"Here. Wear this. You'll catch an cold. And that during pregnancy is a bad thing." He said handing me an one of his long t-shirts. Well it'll work until the dress I'm wearing is dried.
"Thanks." I said.
"Tell me when you're done." He said walking outside. I then strip out all my clothes and throw over the t-shirt. I was uncomfortable with what I'm wearing but it's just for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Xx_Diviya_xX❤