Chapter 69

Brandon's POV....

I was at the Eiffel Tower leaning against the railing staring down at ocean and sunset.
"Aria? Wherever you are, please give me a sign at least to find you. I miss you so much and no matter what secret you've hidden again, I still love you. I always will. Please return to me." I said closing my eyes tightly then reopening it.
"Brandon?!" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around shock.
"Aria?!" I said as I run up to her and hug her.

Aria's POV..

My plan was on. Now I have to meet Brandon. Michael have trust me enough to let me leave. He was also part of the plan. I knew exactly where Brandon would be, the Eiffel Tower. I walked and stood behind him. He was leaning on the bridge railing staring down at ocean and sunset. He look so worried. I think he's talking to himself.
"Brandon?!" I called him. He turned around in shock.
"Aria?!" He called as he ran up to me and hugged me.
"Where were you?" He asked as we kissed.
"Long story." I said. We sat down and I started to explain everything including the diary and the about the person who attacked me. I told him what I asked Scott and the others to help me with.

****
"Uhm...Bran?" I called him. He kept staring at me. I can't really tell if he's upset or worried.
"I'm sorry I kept it all from you but I didn't want to ruin our honeymoon. You were so excited about it." I said.
"That's why our daughter's life is in danger?" He asked.
"We don't know that for sure yet." I said.
"Based on what you told me, I'm beginning to think if I can even trust my own parents." He said.
"Not your parents. It's basically your psycho mother of yours." I said.
"So what now?" He asked.
"We make her come clear and admit the truth. When she does that, she will have to pay for her sins." I said.
"Aria that is my mother we're talking about!" Brandon said.
"And this is our daughter's life that is linked to it!" I said.
"Aria?" He said calmly closing his eyes then reopening.
"Brandon it's either, your mother pay for her sins and our daughter's life is saved or she stays free and Veronica and I won't be staying there." I said and Brandon looked at me.
"Aria...we don't know for sure." He said.
"Are you serious right now?! Brandon Johnson! It's either you choose your criminal mother or your innocent daughter!" I said angrily.
"I'm not gonna choose between them. I love Veronica but I also love my mother. I know my mother, she isn't capable of doing such thing!" He said and sighed out frustratingly.
"Fine! But I'm putting my plan in action with your support or not!" I said walking away.
"Aria! Wait!" He called me but I kept on walking.
"Sorry but I'm leaving this evening!" I replied not bothering to look back.

*****
Two Hours Later....

After I was finished packing and organizing tickets for our flight back, I went and took a shower.
"Aria?!" Brandon said behind me as I finish combed through my hair.
"I've already booked our tickets and packed our things. We leave in twenty minutes to the airport." I said.
"Booked tickets? You do know I've got my private jet." He said.
"That will take to long to come here." I said. He then came closer to me and put his hands on my shoulders.
"I'm sorry about earlier. I guess I was too nervous." He said.
"You? Nervous? I thought you didn't have that in you?" I asked and we both started laughing.
"Well since we got twenty minutes remaining of our  honeymoon, I need you meet some people." He said.
"Who?" I asked.
"Grab your things." He said as he took our suitcases and I grabbed my bag.

*****
We were waiting in the airport when a couple came up to us.
"Hello Brandon. Is this your wife?" The woman asked.
"Yes. The one who was kidnapped but thats a long story." He said.
"Well Aria I'm Andrea and this is my husband Chase." She said.
"Please to meet you." Chase said as I shook both their hands.
"Likewise." I said.
"So you guys heading back?" Chase asked.
"Yeah. Uh something important...came up at home." Brandon said and I smiled sadly.
"Seems like it isn't a good thing." Andrea said looking at me.
"Its....complicated." I said.
"Oh. Well Brandon you have our number and we have yours. Whenever you wanna visit again, just give us a call." Chase said.
"Thanks we will. You guys do the same. If you wanna visit American." He said and I smiled.
"We will." Andrea said.
"I hope soon. I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys and thank you for helping." I said.
"Oh...it's no trouble at all." Chase said.

"FLIGHT 176 IS NOW BOARDING."

"I guess that's our flight." I said.
"Well see you both soon. Bye and take care." They said.
"You guys too." I said as I hugged Andrea and she did the same. We wave our hands when we walked through the doors.

*****
Our flight is a long way back. Together with me and Brandon together with about five other people in the first class or business class I feel as if I'm being followed.
I honestly didn't care which one we were in but knowing Brandon, he definitely wouldn't want any other class besides this one.
"Brandon, I'm gonna go use the washroom." I said.
"Not stopping you. You didn't have to....nevermind." He said and I smile shaking my head.
I walked into the washroom and after peeing I wash my hands amd face. The lights then went off.
"Argh!" I screamed out as someone's hand touch my shoulders.
"Relax it's just me." Michael said.
"What...are you following me?" I asked.
"No. I thought you were. And here is the only place I can talk to you." He said.
"About what?" I asked. I couldn't make out his face clearly due to the damn darkness. I know it's him because his voice.
"The plan. What else?" He asked. The plane then bent a little.
"Argh!" I scream out as well as other people as I was pushed back to the wall and Michael falling in front of me. Our face was inches apart. This position is awkward as shit. The place was too dark.
"I'm...sorry." He said.
"Its not your fault it's the plane." I said. As we got back the plane turn again and this time his hands fell above my head on either side. I can see his glowing eyes? Does he wear contacts?
I then felt his warm lips against mines. I then realised what was happening and I pushed him away not to roughly but I was angry at him for doing that.
"What?!" Is all I manage to say.
"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." He said as the lights then came back on. I looked at him with anger and shock in my eyes.
"Aria? Whose this?" Brandon asked and I looked at him with fear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

A/N

Next chapter will be soon. Anyways seems like things are getting more tense with Michael and Aria. What and why? Keep reading...love you all bye till next time...