Chapter 30

Present Time...
Sasha's POV....

I was still sitting the same position I was in crying.
"Mummy?!" I heard Selena.
"Go to your room honey! I'll be there soon!" I told at her.
"Okay!" She said and I guess she left because I heard tiny footsteps leading away. I then called Brittany. She answered after the second ring.

Brittany:"Ah! Look who called. It's gotta be important."
Me:"Enough of fun and games Brittany. I have done what you have said. Let's hope your words is as true and not fake like your face!"
Brittany:"Oh it's true alright. See ya. Oh and I always have something else to give to you. Only when the time reach. It isn't far so...."

I then hung up before she continued further. I just continue to cry until I realized I couldn't barely breathe.
"Ah!" I yelled out. Then I quickly grabbed my inhalation to breath better.

*****
Brittany's POV...

After hanging up I realized that everything was going per my plan. Now to just give an exception and allow her to be here for the wedding. That's all. After putting my phone down I turned around and was shocked to see who was standing behind.
"Mom, you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost?" Brandon asked. Feww! Thank God they didn't hear anything. Aria in the other hand looked traumatized. Her eyes red and tears was falling yet she was silent like an lamb.
"Yeah. But what's wrong with Aria?" I asked.
"Long story. I'll explain later." Brandon said and he took her upstairs.
"No need to explain my innocent son. Seems like Sasha did more than she should of. Not bad! I should of given her an raise for that." I said laughing.

*****
Aria's POV....

After leaving Sasha's home Brandon tried talking to me through the car drive but I didn't say a word. Even when we reached home he brought me upstairs and laid me on the bed. I was still crying.
"Come on Ria!" Brandon said.
"You should of expected something like that from someone like her." Brandon said and I finally looked at him.
"She was faking. I-I.....can tell... be-be-be-cause the-last....words she-said, her- her....eyes was...wat-wat-ering... and....her-head was-turn-turned...away-from-from...me." I said breaking up my eyes still filled with tears.
"Look she'll come around okay. Just relax okay? I'll go get you an sandwich and some juice. You have to use your medicines anyways." Brandon said kissing my forehead and leaving. Something is definitely wrong. I can't tell! Maybe! Maybe if Justin or Lesley asked her! Yes that will work! I then texted Lesley.

Me:'Hey Les can you meet me tomorrow?'
Lesley:'Sure babes. Is everything okay?'
Me:'Well with me yes but Sasha no. It important you meet me as soon as possible tomorrow.'
Lesley:'Okay after work tomorrow? About five?'
Me:'Okay. See you.'
Lesley:'Yeah. Bye.'

Then I put away my phone as Brandon came back.
"Here you go!" He said handing me a plate with three grilled cheese sandwiches.
"Why three?" I asked.
"Well one for you, one for me and one for little Aria." He said gently and lightly poking my large stomach and I laughed.
"There it is. The smile that I love." He said kissing my forehead.

*****

Later That Day....
Scott's POV....

"So Sasha said all that, and Aria is just what? Traumatized or something?" I asked again to make sure I heard right. Me and Brandon was outside his balcony, leaning on the post and watching the view.
"Yeah. Aria, it hurt her so much. I now know the reason why mom doesn't like her." Brandon said.
"Are you sure it's what she really wanna say?" I asked him and we looked at each other.
"What do you mean?" Brandon asked confused.
"That she didn't meant what she said." I told him.
"Scott, Aria is hurt and is crying nonstop. I tried and tried until she is now finally asleep!" He said pointing to his room and then put his hands back in the railings.
"Yes but you both just jumped into conclusion without even finding out the truth." Scott said.
"You wanna find out. Be my guess." Brandon said.
"So why exactly have you brought me here?" Scott asked.
"Uh..I wanna do something special for Aria tomorrow. It's her birthday. She'll be eighteen." Brandon said a bit excitement in his voice.
"And you are what? Twenty five?" Scott asked.
"So?" He asked.
"We're only eight years apart." Brandon said.
"Nevermind. Maybe we can throw an surprise birthday party for her?" I suggested.
"We?" Brandon asked. Crap should not have said that!
"Yeah? I mean me, you, Lesley and Justin." I said trying to cover up the words.
"Hhmm..not a bad idea at all. Let's do it then!" Brandon said. Then we heard footsteps walking towards us.
"Bran you here?!" We heard Aria's voice.
"Yeah!" Brandon said as Aria came to meet us. She seems as if she didn't care to see my face anymore.
"What? Is everything okay?" Brandon asked.
"Yeah. I was wondering where have you been." She said.
"Always by your side darling." Brandon said hugging her and I turned away. Brandon's back was facing me and Aria's face was looking at me while she hug back Brandon. I sigh and turned away from her.
"Hey I'm going. Got this file I need to complete." I said lieing, just so I can leave. I can't bare to see them like this. I have lost Aria and for good.
"Okay." Brandon said as he and Aria sat on the benches. I then walked away.

*****
Aria's POV.....

After sitting with Brandon I felt so safe and warm loved with him, we then after had lunch and he told me that we were gonna go take a drive to the have a evening picnic. We are in our way to it.
"So where exactly are we going?" I asked.
"You'll see." He said and I turned on the radio and one of my favorite songs was on, it's 'Glowing in the dark by The Girl And The Dreamcatcher.' I love it so much I decide to sing along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Tell me what you all think...next chapter hopefully tomorrow, if not tomorrow then definitely the day after...okay so what will happen next?...will Sasha tell Lesley the truth? Next chapter will be lit..bye love you all😘❤❤❤