Chapter 36

Sasha's POV....

I know Aria would raise Selena in the right way. Yesterday she had proven that she knows Selena, she knows my daughter more than me, her own mother does. I don't know why I'm shedding tears but I was about to once again enter the doctors room.
"Good morning doctor Simmons." I said drying my tears.
"Good morning Sasha. How are you?" He asked.
"I'm coughing more often." I said.
"I'm sorry but there truly isn't much we can do. Please do put your hand out. I need to retake a blood test to see how far off you are." He said. I then rolled up my sleeve and put out my hand.
"Ready?" He asked and I nodded. He then inject me and I closed my eyes tightly and I thought about Selena and Aria, with her baby having fun. They're laughing, smiling, eating ice cream and they're all happy.
"Sasha?" Doctor Simmons called me and I open my eyes.
"It's over. Your result will be coming in fifteen minutes or less." He said and I nodded.

*****
Some Time Later.....

"Okay your results are in." Doctor Simmons said walking in and sitting behind his desk. I was sitting across from him.
"Well? How far off am I?" I asked hopefully I have more time. His face was in a sad and apologetic mood.
"I'm really sorry Sasha. You have maybe a week or if lucky two." He said and I dropped. All hopes are gone.
"But, if-i survive the two weeks?" I asked hoping for hope.
"Then it'll be a miracle." He said and I nodded.
"There isn't a chance." I said tears filled my eyes and was falling.
"Look, maybe it's time you tell your daughter about..." Before he could finish I got up and left. I could hear him sighed. I ran out the hospital and into the lake next by, South Park Lake. I went and sat on the bank of the lake and cried.
"No! I don't wanna die!" I shouted while crying. I curled up into a ball hugging my knees and cry.
"I'm sorry! But I don't wanna die!" I said screaming my tears out. There wasn't anyone here, and I wouldn't care anyways.

******

Scott's POV....

At home everyone was busy, decorating here and there. I was upset with Aria but without blowing the secret away I helped them.
"Scott! Did you all ordered the cake?!" My mother asked. She was the most worried and busiest one of all. I mean we hired maids for this very reason.
"I did, it'll be here soon!" I said trying to put up an very huge happy birthday sign.
"Why isn't the balloons up yet?!" My mother called again.
"Lisa relax?" My father called her. She hates that name.
"I hate that name! Brittany is my name!" She yelled angrily and me and my father looked at each other and laughed.

*****

Aria's POV....

After leaving the hospital, we went into the library. We was looking through some shelves. I have no idea what I wanna read.
"You know, the last time I came into an library I was five." Brandon said and I looked at him and laughed.
"No way!" I said laughing as my hand brushed against a book and it fell.
"Shit!" I said and Brandon picked it up.
"Here you my darling." He said and I took it. Before I put it back I realise what book it was.
"Hey look! It's an parenting guide." I said handing it to Brandon.
"I don't need parenting guide." He said and I laughed at the way the said it.
"Don't you?" I asks jokingly. He then came to me and kissed my forehead.
"Maybe I do." He said and I laughed more. Then as I turned my head I saw the last person I wanted to ever see. My smile disappeared and Brandon looked me and followed my eye gaze.
"Wanna leave?" He asked me.
"Why should I? I was here first. Besides I don't know who she is so.." I said turning my head and walking the other way.

Brandon's POV....

Aria walked away in an upset and sad mood. I then looked saw Sasha and went to her. She was looking depressed and sad, like she was crying.
"Surprise surprise!" I said.
"What do you want?" She asked.
"It's Aria's birthday today. I want Selena to be there this evening." I said.
"Why?" She asked in an harshly way.
"Because she is still part of this family and she is someone who Aria loves dearly." I said.
"Not my problem." She said walking away but I grabbed her hand and pulled her infront of me.
"Let go of my hand! That's hurts!" She said as I grip her hand harder.
"Not my problem. That pain is nothing compared to the one you're giving. And I want to know why you're doing this." I said.
"Let go of my hand!" She said angrily.
"Tell me first!" I commanded and she then pulled away her hand with all her strength.
"Don't you dare touch me!" She said.
"I need to know Sasha!" I said.
"I already said it and I'll say it again! I don't want to have nothing to do with the Johnson's family! Get that in your head!" She said and walked away.
"Don't worry. You will tell me, willingly or by force." I said to myself.

****
Sasha's POV....

After I walked away I went to the back into the washroom. As I walked in I accidentally bumped into someone.
"I'm sorry!" I quickly said.
"Its okay!" The person replied and the voice alone told me who it was. We both looked up and stared at each other. I was about to walked into the washroom more until she talk.
"You should be." Aria said.
"I'm not actually." I said.
"What is your problem Sasha?! Why are you doing this?! Why are you saying this?!" She asked angrily with a sad tone to it.
"Hhmm....you're incredibly stupid then." I said. I'm sorry! I didn't mean that! But I have no choice.
"What?!" She asked.
"Nothing. You'll find out soon." I said which is true.
"I'll be waiting." She said and left.
'I'm soo sorry Aria! I promise you I'll tell you. I don't want to do this but I have no choice!' I thought and cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Hey guys, please do click the star above and comment your thoughts about what might happen next? Will Sasha tell Aria the reason why she's doing what she's doing? Will Aria get married in the next chapter? Please do continue to read and tell me how you like the story so far...bye till next time love you all muazz😘✌❤