Chapter 41

After I've changed and Selena was finished readying, I took her and brought her to the cemetery. Now I brought her here for an reason. I walked up to the place where Selena hasn't seen before. Her daddy's grave.

  Fred Johnson

1999 – 2018

R.I.P

"Mummy where are we?" Selena asked.
"It's called a cemetery or graveyard." I told her.
"It's very scary." She said clutching my hand more tightly.
"I know. I just wanted to show you your dad." I said.
"Who is he mummy?" She askes.
"Your dad was the best guy that ever lived. Until one day he was murdered. It wasn't an accident. Someone killed him." I said tears streaming down my face.
"Who did mummy?" She asked.
"I'll tell you. But first let's put this flowers by the tombstone." I told her and we both put an rose by the stone. I then picked up Selena and stared at the stone for a bit.
"You see Fred. I've raised our baby girl until this far. I just can't continue even though I want to. I'll be seeing you soon. Don't worry I've got plans, you know with her future and she's gonna be a great young lady and role model. She'll be able to understand all this when she's older. She'll be happy in your home, the mansion. And we'll be there looking down over her all the time. Just a little more time for us to reunite." I said crying. Selena was sad to see me sad but I can't help it. I don't know why I brought Selena here today.
"Mummy? Are you okay?" She asked.
"Yes baby. I'm just missing your dad." I said. Which is true by the way.
"Okay. Can we go now? And can you tell me now?" She asked.
"Okay. First let's go home so I can explain." I said to her and she nodded.

*****

Aria's POV...

This whole morning was really extremely busy at the mansion. I wasn't even sure if Brandon will show up, Scott is once again no where to be found. I saw Brandon but he just saw me and passed me by. He doesn't even look at me. I'm guessing I'll be marrying myself. My eyes then started to tear up. I love him no matter what he thinks of me. I then went outside by the flower garden and walked around a little through the flowers.
"Aria?" I heard a Brandon's voice. I then turned around to see him. He put out his hands for me to hold. I then took it and he spins me around gently.
"Brandon? I love you. Please don't leave me." I said.
"You know I won't." He said.
"Promise?" I asked him.
"I promise. Now come on, smile." He said. Then he put his hands over eyes. He then removes it and I opened my eyes to see that he wasn't there anymore.
"Brandon?!" I called. He wasn't there. I was just imagining him with. Tears was streaming down my face. I then left the garden and went back inside to get ready.

*****
Brandon's POV...

I was walking across the hallway to get to my room to get change when I met Aria. Seems like she was crying. I then stared at her and all I could of remembered was the lie. Why she hid it?! Why?!
"Brandon?" She said.
"We'll see later. I don't think I'm gonna make it to the alter." I said out of anger and sadness. She then began to cry silently. I then left into my room.

*****
Aria's POV....

"Brandon?" I called.
"We'll see later. I don't think I'll make it to the alter." He said and I started to cry silently. He then went into his room. I then walked into mines.

Couple Hours Later....

I was finally ready. The time was 3:45. Only fifteen minutes again before I...get left alone in the alter and the world of embarrassment is all on me.

       The dress and veil Aria is wearing on. The girl isn't Aria it's just the dress and veil.

 The girl isn't Aria it's just the dress and veil

"Aria? Are you ready to go?" Shane asked.
"Yeah." I said sadly. I then walked out with Brandon's father their with me. I was standing in the back ready to walk in. Then to my surprise someone I'd last expected came.

"Dad?" I called.
"She's my daughter. I'll do the honours." He said and my sadness was turned into confident now. He then walked me up the aisle and I saw most people I didn't even know. Brandon wasn't there. Only Scott was there holding the ring. He's Brandon's the best man. I just walked up to the alter holding my bouquet of flowers. My dad then kissed my cheeks and left. The priest was there waiting.
"Where's Brandon?" Scott asked me.
"I don't know." I whispered back. I wanted to cry. Everyone as looking around.

Author's POV....

Aria wanted to cry. Knowing Brandon won't show up. His parents would ask questions and when they find the truth they'd start hating on her too. Her parents doesn't know what is going on either. Aria was about to walk of the alter when she saw someone in a black tuxedo walking to the alter. It was Brandon. Aria's face was so happy.

This is the outfit that Brandon's wearing on.

Aria smiled as Brandon came to the alter. Then the ceremony continues.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the wedding of the beautiful Aria Carter and handsome Brandon Johnson. Now Aria Carter. Do you take Brandon Johnson to be your lawfully wedded husband, through sadness and happiness, through good and bad times until death to you part?" The priest said. She looked at Brandon and smiled a little.
"I do." She said.
"Now do you Brandon Johnson take Aria Carter as you lawfully wedded wife and will love an cherish her throughout your life through good and bad times until death do you part?" The priest said. Brandon was hesitant. He looked at Aria whom has hope in her eyes that'll he'll say yes.
"I do." Brandon said. Scott was broken inside about the fact he lost the girl he loved. Or used to for that matter. He hid his feelings and emotions well.
"I now pronounce you both husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest said and Brandon then leans in and kisses Aria which Aria kissed back. Scott looked away as everyone clapped including him. They then pulled away and she wrapped her arms around his and they walked down the alter. She then threw the bouquet of flowers and was caught by none other than Sasha. Aria was shocked to see her there but she just continue to walk.
Sasha was feeling a bit weak. She was to faint away but she held on tightly for the sake of Aria and Selena. Sasha knew her time of death is coming closer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Hey guys hope you all enjoyed, please do continue to read and support. I love you all till next time bye...😘✌❤