Chapter 43

"Cancer?!" I said shocked.
"I have found out three to four months ago." Sasha said as tears stream down her face. I then sat in the side of her on the bed.
"Why didn't you tell me?! Huh?! Didn't you think that it would of been wise if you had said a word about it to me?!" I said angrily yet filled with sorrow.
"I tried many times but...you was smiling and happy and I didn't want to ruin your happiness." Sasha said to me as she coughed and then took a deep breath.
"Damn it Sash! You can't die!" I said crying out those words.
"Please forgive me. I have to ask you something." She said.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Can you do me a last favor?" She asked.
"Tell me." I said.
"Can you..." She stated but then she coughed.
"Sash! Shhhh! Take it easy!" I said holding her hands.
"Can you raise Selena? Take care of her that she will be able to move on after me. Be with her so she can forget about me." She said as we both cried.
"Sasha! She will never be able to forget you and neither will I. Your memories will live on. I promise you that you will always be remembered." I said.
"Thank you so much. Even though I've hurt you so much...I...I...need to..." And she started to cough again.
"Sasha! Please don't stress!" I said out of fear.
"I need to tell you the truth. The truth about Brittany Johnson. She's not who you think she is." Sasha said.
"What are you talking about?" I asked her confused.
"She is the reason why I did what I did." She said.
"What?" I asked.
"I want you to find out the past and my last wish can you fulfill it?" She asked.
"Tell me." I said.
"I want Brittany Johnson punish." She said.
"Why?" I asked.
"You'll find out when you start the researching on Selena's father." She said.
"Okay. But..." I was cut off by Sasha.
"But nothing..." She again started to cough only more times than before.
"Doctor! Doctor! Sasha relax!" I said as the doctor came.
"Ma'am please wait outside." The doctor said.
"Bye." I heard Sasha whispered and I looked at her tears falling from my eyes. As I was leaving she held onto my hand and I then looked at her sadly. We then let go and I went outside.

*****
Some Time Later...

The doctor finally came out.
"How is she?!" I asked. Brandon, Scott and Selena was standing next to me and behind me.
"I'm sorry but she's gone. We couldn't of save her." The doctor said and I felt my heart sank.
"What does that mean?" Selena asked and I cried. Brandon was hugging me. We all then walked into the room. A white blanket covered Sasha from head to toe. We walked towards her all crying and shedding tears like crazy. I can't bare to see her gone.
"Mummy!?" Selena called.
"Why isn't mummy getting up?" She asked. I then cried more.
"Mummy!" Selena called.
"Your-mum...your mummy is gone forever. She is...dead!" I said crying out the last word that came out as an whisper.
"No! Mummy! Please wake up!" Selena cried. I then went and stooped down next to her gently and hugged her. Both Selena and me cried while seeing Sasha.

*****
Three Days Later....
Day Of The Funeral...

We were all gathered at the cemetery. Sasha was getting buried next to Selena's father grave. This is really difficult on Selena. She is only crying and so is I. The rain was falling, Brandon was holding the umbrella. I just remembered the memories.

Flashback...

The first time we met. She introduces her name.
Sasha: "I'm Sasha Mitchell."

Me: "I don't have a place to stay." 
Sasha: "You can stay with me. I can use the extra company."

Her concerned for me the day I went to Paris with Brandon she was up the entire night making sure I am safe back home.

The first time I went for my ultrasound she there for me.

All the times we spent together laughing and making jokes. The time when when we called Brandon names and then laughed the funniest things.

When we went to collect Selena from school.

The promises we made to go on a vacation.

Two days ago in the hospital.
Sasha: "I tried many times but...you was smiling and happy and I didn't want to ruin your happiness."
Me: "Tell me."
Sasha: "I want Brittany Johnson punish."
The final time when she held my hand and I then let go.

End Of Flashback....

After the priest has spoken we all went and put a rose on her grave.

R.I.P

Sasha Mitchell
1999 – 2019

You will always he remembered

'I promise you if it's the last thing I do I will fulfill your last wish. I will dig up the past and find out the truth about Brittany Johnson. I promise.'

******

Later That Day....

Selena has moved in with us in the mansion. No one wasn't taking. We were all sitting in the living room. Justin and Lesley was here too. Everyone but me was drinking red wine. Selena had her head on my lap. Brandon was standing next to me leaning on the wall. Shane and Brittany was sitting across from me. Scott was leaning on the table to the side of his parents, Lesley was sitting next to me and Justin was standing next to Lesley. It was like we were all into a circle. The was silent.
"Where did mummy go?" Selena asked and we all looked at her. I looked up to see Brandon looking at me with an 'i don't know' face.
"Uhm...she's going to a special place. Where she's going, she is gonna be very very happy and it's actually a better place." I said stroking her hair.
"Really?" She asked sitting up.
"Yes." I said.
"Then why didn't she carry me with her?" She asked and I close my eyes then open back.
"Uh...because everyone has a special time they are allowed to go. When they go, they go by themselves." I said.
"I miss her." She said.
"We all do." I said. Then I got up.
"Come on it's time for bed." I told her.
"Okay." She said holding my hands.
"Aria. Come back down when you're done." Brittany said and I nodded.
"Come on let's go." I said then we left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Hey guys sorry again for the late update...but it ain't that late so...anyways I literally felt like crying for this chapter.

Who else felt like crying? Comment below.

Also don't forget to click the star below and continue to read. Check out my other books as well. For the record this is not the last chapter... anyways love you all...till next time..😘✌❤