Chapter 59

After I was finished showering and brushing my teeth I changed and then went to the nursery.
"Where are my princesses?" I asked as I walked in. I saw Veronica inside the crib asleep but Selena wasn't there.
"Selena?" I called as I walked to Veronica who was looking around. As she saw me she smiled.
"Awe. That's mummy's little girl. Do you know where your sister is?" I asked her.
"I'm here." Selena said making me jump back.
"Ou! You scared me." I said as I put my hand across my chest.
"I'm sorry." She apologize.
"It's okay. So ready to go?" I asked her.
"Yep." She said and I picked up Veronica and left. Brandon said he would meet me by the doctor. I told Brittany I was leaving and them left. The driver was driving very slow.
"George, can you hurry it up a little?" I asked him.
"Sir ma'am. I thought you have the baby you wouldn't want to drive full speed." He said.
"It's okay. Keep driving." I said. After about half hour we finally arrived at the doctor and I walked in. The receptionist told me to go in. I shrugged thinking I would have to wait and just walked in.
"Good morning doctor Murray." I said walking in with Selena and Veronica.
"Oh. Here for her first check up isn't she?" Mark said.
"She sure is." I said resting Veronica down on the small baby bed.
"Let me test her heartbeat." He said.
"Uhm doctor..." He then cut me off.
"Please just call me Mark." He said.
"Mark...can I ask you something, about your brother?" I asked him.
"Uh sure." He said as he was writing a report on Veronica.
"Last night you mentioned your brother. I was wondering if I could meet him? Uh...business meeting." I cleared up.
"I can probably try to arrange it but should I ask why?" He asked looking at me.
"Uhm..uhm..it's because..I wanted to ask him about...the necklace." I lied well technically not. I really did wanted to ask about the necklace.
"Well maybe I could. But what about the necklace?" He asked.
"It's...uh...about..which mall he brought it." Okay for this one I lied.
"Okay. I'll give you his address when you're leaving." Mark said and I smiled at him.
"Thank you." I said and he nodded while he continued working on the report.

*****
Some Time Later....

After some time Mark was finally finished.
"She's all healthy and strong. Nothing to worry about." He said.
"Ou! Thank God!" I said.
"That's it." He said.
"Okay. I'll take your leave now and this is my brother's address." Mark said handing me a small piece of paper.
"Thank you. But is Poinciana a play? I haven't heard of it before." I asked him.
"It exist but it's a play where mostly people who does witch craft, black magic and for people who have been cursed and all those things." He said.
"Okay. Thank you again." I said.
"Your welcome. See you next month." He said looking at Veronica then back up at me.
"Oh Sunday? For the beach, remember?" I reminded him.
"Oh yeah. I completely forgot. Yes I'll see if I can come." He said.
"Okay. See you." I said waving before leaving with a sleeping Veronica in my left hand while I held  Selena with my other hand.
Now I got Mark's address I can finally figure out the truth. But I need to be careful incase he doesn't try to kill me like last time. That's if he's the one that attacked me.
"Can we go the park?" Selena asked.
"Now?" I asked her. Please let her say no.
"Oh we can go later?" She asked.
"Sure." I said then I felt warm finger touch my shoulders.
"Arh!" I screamed out. It was Brandon.
"Sorry." He said.
"You did came." I said disappointed.
"Sorry the office work got too much." He apologizes.
"It's okay. You're here now." I said as he took Veronica.
"Let's go." He said as I followed him outside.
"Uhm Bran...I have to go somewhere. Like right now." I said and he looked at me.
"Are you okay? Where do you have to go?" He asked.
"To...a..friends house." I said.
"Well let me go with you." He said.
"No you can't! I mean its okay. You have to stay with Ronni and Selena." I said.
"Okay. Well let me at least drive you there. I can wait for you I'm sure it isn't that long." He said.
"It's not long. Just a few things we need to discuss." I said.
"Well let me drop you." He said. I couldn't of said no or else he'd know something was up.
"Okay. Let's go." I said as I went inside the car next to Veronica. Selena was sin the other side of the car. Brandon was driving. He started the car and we left.

****
On The Way There...

"Bran, how is things going in the office?" I asked.
"It's fine. Scott and Kevin is becoming closer. For all I know Scott could have a new best friend later on." Bran said.
"Hmmm...maybe." Hi said laughing little.
"By the way are sure this place exist?" Brandon asked me.
"Yes it does." I said.
"Well I think we're almost there. We just passed the welcome to Poinciana Town sign." He said. I was starting to get more nervous.
"Good thing." I said. The road to Calle Street was a little bumpy but we got through.
"I think this is the house." He said.
"I'm guessing." I said as he stopped in front of the house.
"Stay here with Selena and Veronica. I'll be back shortly." I said.
"I still don't understand why I can't come along with Selena and Veronica." He said as I looked at the house.
"Just stay here." I said opening the door and leaving. I walked up to the front porch and took a deep breath before knocking. The door opened revealing a with all black suit and black boots. He looks hot but not really my type.
"Hi, can I help you?" He asked.
"Yes you can." I said.
"Come in." He offered and I nodded. I walked in and heard the door shut behind me. I was scared a little but I got to be brave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Quick question anyone interested in horror stories? Please comment below..

Please don't hesitate to private message me if you like and click the star below and comment thoughts. Also follow me if you haven't yet. Till next time...bye love you all..😘❤✌