Chapter 17

Aria's POV.....

I opened my eyes, my vision was blurry but it started to clear. Then I saw the door opening. I realise now that I was in the hospital.
"Aria?!" I heard Sasha. I saw Sasha, Selena, Lesley, Justin and Mr Johnson walking in.
"Mr Johnson?" I just said easily without thinking. Every look at each other confuse.
"Aria?" I heard Selena. I saw Mr Johnson was looking a bit confuse.
"I mean where is Mr Johnson?" I said trying to change up the subject.
"Right here." I heard his voice.
"I just wanted to say sorry for yelling." I said.
"Just focus on getting better." He said.
"Thank you." I said. Then he left.

*******

Later in the evening time I was allowed to go home. After reaching home I went and showered and then laid down to sleep. I was so scared I actually thought that I'll never be alive. I'm so happy nothing happened to my baby. Then I heard a knock coming from the front door.
"Sasha?" I called. I guess that Sasha is asleep so, I better go and get it. I quickly got up and turned on the lights and went to the door.
"I'm coming!" I said walking to the door. After I've opened it I was a bit shocked to see who it was.
"You? Here? At this time?" I asked as Mr Johnson looked at me.
"Yeah. I just...I was feeling to guilty to fall asleep. Did you really mean what you meant earlier? I mean about quitting?" He asked. Is he serious? I mean he woke me up to ask me that?
"Brandon...I mean...Mr Johnson. I was angry and maybe I..." I honestly didn't want to leave the job.
"It's okay. You're rehired. I'm sorry for troubling you not only for waking you  now but for making you stress earlier." He said. Woah woah! Apology?
"Did you just apologize?" I asked laughing. He was smiling.
"I'm probably mean but I'm a honest person Mrs Carter." He said and I smiled.
"So see you tomorrow at eight, sharp?" He asked.
"Yes. Of course. Thank you." I said.
"There is no need for thanks." He said and smiled.
"Good night." He said.
"Good night." I said and then he left. I smiled and closed in the door. As i turned around I saw Sasha yawning walking out of her room.
"Who was it so late at night?" She asked.
"Mr Bold And Beautiful." I said laughing.
"Why was he here so late?" She asked nervously a bit.
"To rehire me from tomorrow." I said walking towards her.
"Oh okay. Tea?" She asked.
"Nope it's okay. I'm really tired. I'll see you in the morning." I said.
"Good night." She said and I went back inside an laid back down to sleep.

Sasha's POV....

"Good night." I said and she went into her room. I went to the kitchen and made some coffee. While mixing it I started coughing.
"Uh!!!" I sighed in pain. Then I remembered that my time is nearing.
"How will I be able to tell them that...I can't tell them what is going on with me. I just don't have the courage. Hos will they be able to handle it? But sooner or later they will find out. I will have to tell them at any cost." I said to myself scared while crying.

The Next Morning.....

After I woke up I quickly went made breakfast and left a note on the table counter for Aria. I then left and went straight to the doctor.

*******

After my name was called I walked in.
"Good morning doctor Simmons." I said walking and sitting on the chair in front of his desk. He was sitting behind his desk opposite me.
"Good morning Sasha. How are you feeling today?" He asked.
"I'm fine today but I don't know tomorrow." I said tears welling up in my eyes.
"Please have faith, don't lose courage okay. Now come on let me test you." He said. After taking some blood tests I had to wait about ten minutes.

***

"Okay so your results are out." He said and I stood up he came and stood next to me.
"So can I be cured?" I asked with hope.
"I'm...I'm...truly sorry Sasha. But you're too far off. Nothing can't be done." He said and I went to shock a little.
"What do you mean?" I asked stumbling.
"I mean..." He started to say but he stopped. He was looking worried as well.
"Well?" I asked.
"I'm sorry. You're in your final days." He said and I went to complete shock. I fell back on the down on the chair crying.
"No!....this...this can't be true." I said crying.
"I'm sorry your blood cancer, you're in your final stage. I'm afraid there's nothing that can be done." He said.
"Please doctor...my daughter...she isn't old enough to know...how can I leave her alone in this world? He dad...her dad died before she could of met him." I said crying.
"I'm truly sorry. But the best advice I can give you is to tell her the sooner the better." He said.
"I can't. How can I tell my daughter that her mother...that I'm gonna die... I'm on the final days of blood cancer?" I said crying. Then the doctor got an call.
"I'm sorry I have to take this." He said handing me the files of my report them leaving. I then hid the files in my bag and left to go to work.

Aria's POV....

I woke up and went to the kitchen. I saw a note on the table.

Dear Aria,
I'm doing some important work this morning can you take Selena to school and pick her up if possible. I really can't make it.

_Sasha_

After reading it I saw breakfast already on the table. I went to Selena's room and woke her up to get ready to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Xx_Diviya_xX❤