Chapter 20

He took my hand and we left.
"Let go!" I said pulling away my hand as we have almost reach next to his car.
"Why did you do that?!" I asked him holding my wrist.
"Do you like people insulting you?! You should be thanking me!" Mr Johnson asked.
"Thanking you?! After all that!" I asked.
"You tell me how is that my fault I save you an embarrassment?!" He asked. I honestly have no answer.
"I don't. Now you tell me what does that have to do with you?! Huh?! What does my embarrassment have to do with you?!" I asked angrily.
"Everything!" He said.
"Really?! If I was someone else would you have done that?!" I asked.
"Maybe or maybe not! I don't get why you are you angry!" He said.
"Why?! You just told everyone you're the father of my unborn child!" I said.
"I saved you didn't I? Instead of people pointing fingers and calling you a whore!" He said.
"Why? Why would you put your reputation at sake for someone who your hate?" I asked.
"Hate? You think I hate you?" He asked.
"You hate everyone, apparently! Besides you know what, just forget it!" I yelled and was about to walk away. As I turn around to walk away I felt a hand grab arm and forced me to turn around.
"Please just let me go." I said trying to get out my grip.
"You was supposed to he thanking me not yelling." He said.
"I still don't get what my problems have to do with yours!" I said.
"It does! It does because I love you!!" He said that led me to a shock mode. I guess we was both shock. I then let go of his grip and was about to turn around an walk away when he pulled me back and kiss me. I then forcefully pull away from him and ran away. I didn't bother looking at him kept walking away until I came across the Lake.  I went and place my hands on a palm tree and leaned closer to it and cried.
"I....I..." I couldn't even manage to say it. I just cried. I could of just told him my feelings for him! Yet I was stupid and couldn't! Why?!!

Mr Johnson's POV....

After I told her I love her and kissed her she ran off. I don't know what the hell came over me!! I was so stupid into thinking that she'll love me back. "I need a drink!" I said to myself and then went into my car and drove off.

Sasha's POV....

It was so late after ten and Aria isn't home yet! Selena has finally went to sleep. I must tell Aria the truth tonight. I'm sure Mr Johnson must have overwork her. Then a knock came on the door. I quickly went and opened it.
"Aria?!" I said shock. She was crying. She walked in and I close the door.
"Aria?! Come on, sit!" I said to her and we both sat. She then hugged me which I hugged back.
"Sasha!" She said crying.
"What's wrong?" I asked as she pulled apart. She then told me the entire story of she had to get a fake relationship and then the insulting of a gang of girls, Mr Johnson took for her, then they left and they argued until he told her that he love her and then kiss her and she ran away.
"I wanted to tell him about my feelings as well I have for him, but I couldn't get it into words." She said crying.
"Oh Aria." I said hugging her then giving her water to drink.
"I don't know what to do?" She said.
"Just relax and tell him everything tomorrow. That's all." I told her.
"If he doesn't hate me." I said.
"He said he loves you? Didn't he?" I asked her and she nodded.
"Yeah." She said.
"There is no way he's gonna hate you. Just tell him before her could say anything. Just don't get double pregnant after you confess." I said and she laughed pushing me lightly. We then both laughed.

The Next Day....

I went to work and was standing outside Mr Johnson's office. I then knocked and waited for an answer. No answer.
"No answer? Does he know it is me?" I asked to myself. I then knocked a couple times again.
"Mr Johnson?! It's me! I know you're in there! I'm coming in!" I said as I just open the door and walked in. Surprisingly it was empty, no one I'm here.
"Shit! I forgot that today his parents is coming! Uh! I'm gonna lose my job!" I said.
"Ah!" I yelled out as I quickly turned around I bumped into someone whose hands was went around me. They saved me from falling.
"Sorry!" I said as I looked up, it was Mr Johnson. I could feel his breath minty fresh breath. I think he uses the same mouth wash as me? Snap out of it Aria!
"Are you okay?" He asked as he helped me up.
"I'm fine. I've come to apologise for not finding the person...." He cut me off.
"I'm the one who should apologise. I mean I shouldn't have...done what I did last night." He said.
"Uhm....I still have a report I need to complete." I said about to walk off but he step in front of me.
"What?" I asked.
"You need to pretend to be my girlfriend for a week." He said.
"No way." I said.
"Too late. I already gave my parents a picture and details about you." He said and I looked at him shock a bit.
"Look you have every right to be mad at me but...." I cut him off.
"I wasn't mad at you Mr Johnson. But I am now for you just making decisions about me without my consent." I said.
"I'm sorry. I'll pay you ten thousand." He said.
"Thirty." I said and he raised an eye.
"Thirty thousand? For just pretending?" He asked.
"You're the Billionaire here. Make fifty thousand then. Don't make me raise it higher to one hundred." I said.
"Know what, I don't care how much it cost. Fifty thousand, done. Go home and pack some clothes I'm picking you up in an hour." He said.
"Fine." I said and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think is gonna happen? Have Mr Johnson thought about what his parents would think about her pregnancy and her stomach is already growing? How will they even get along after what Mr Johnson did and Aria is still kind of mad with him?

Vote, comment & share❤
Xx_Divya_xX❤