Chapter 9

After that Julian woman left Mr Johnson turn his attention on me. He looks scarier than usual.
"Why did you let her in without my permission?!" He asked angrily.
"Well....actually...sir..." He then cut me off.
"Stop with the stammering." He said and I cringe back.
"Uhm...she said she was your.....your... girlfriend and I thought you would of gotten angry if I didn't let her in." I said looking down.
"So any random girl comes and say that they're my girlfriend, you would just let them in?" He asked.
"No sir. I wasn't thinking right. I'll inform you next time." I said apologising.
"Go!" He said and I looked up at him. He then took away the file from my hands and I quickly left.
As I  reached outside his office I close the door and leaned against it closing my eyes.
'What a life.' I thought and I quickly went and completed my work.

Mr Johnson's POV....

I feel really bad shouting at her but then again I don't care when I shout at  people, why do I care about her? Anyways I better check my schedule.
Crap! this weekend is the best fashion designing company awards ceremony in Paris, I will need someone to come with me as an assistant and as their will be an assistant professor award, one of my secretaries but who? Hmm...Mrs John, Mrs Smith...then suddenly a knock came to my door interrupting me.
"Come in!" I said and it was Mrs Carter, should of known.
"Sir, the local dealer what's your signature on this file." She said handing me the file. I took it and signed it then handed it back to her. She quickly took it and as she was about to leave I stopped her.
"Mrs Carter." I called. She quickly turned around.
"Yes sir?" She asked looking nervously scared.
"This weekend you are coming with me to Paris for the Award Ceremony. We leave tomorrow evening." I said and she looked confused.
"This weekend? But I can't." She replied.
"Why not?" I asked.
"Because I planned on spending it with my roommate and her daughter as well as my friends." She said.
"Look you are getting paid for this as well. It is a part of your job. If you don't, you can leave your letter of resignation." I said.
"Sorry sir. But I don't have..." I cut her off.
"Your tickets and hotel room are all on me. Just get you documents ready." I said and she nodded then left sadly. Too bad if she wanted to work here that is the sacrifices that needs to be made. After I, then left and went home.

Aria's POV....

"Well at least you're getting paid?" Lesley said.
"He's such an asshole! How dare he to use my weakness against me?!!" I yelled angrily. Selena was by her aunt's, so I was only me, Lesley and Sasha in the apartment.
"Relax it isn't good for the baby." Sasha said.
"Yeah, easy for you to say! You don't have to break a promise." I said.
"What you mean?" Sasha asked.
"I promise Selena that on Friday after I've gotten my first paycheck I would of taken her and you out and I'd invite Lesley and Justin and we can have an night out together. Maybe movies and ice cream..." I said.
"Awe, thats so sweet." Sasha said.
"Yeah, and now it's cancelled." I said sadly." I sighed.
"Hey, there is always next week." Lesley said.
"Selena is gonna be so disappointed." I said.
"Well lucky for you, she won't be here this weekend, remember she's going for the funeral?" Sasha said and I go to respond but stopped and think it over.
"Oh yeah, I forgot. Well, but still do I seriously have to work on my weekend off, it was supposed to a relaxing time?" I asked and they both laughed.

The Next Day.....

In the office today it was a bit busy than usual. I wonder how if it has to do with the Award Ceremony? Then Mr Johnson came in.
"Good morning sir." I said quickly getting up and my hands were someone on my stomach that was beginning to show.
"You ready for this evening? My private jet is taking off at 5 p.m exact. We will reach Paris the next morning." He said.
"Sir, I have just one little problem." I said and he looked at me.
"What?" He asked.
"I was supposed to have an doctor's appointment Saturday, tomorrow. I've gotten an call from my doctor last night." I said.
"Cancel it." He said. As he was about to walk away I grab his arm to stop him.
"Wait! I said and he looked at my hand.
"Sorry, but the doctor said it's important. That it has to do with my baby." I said.
"Fine, you'll get the checkup in Paris. I'll your doctor to transfer the documents." He said and I stop him again.
"But I can't pay for that. You do know that costs money and that my take my paycheck." I said.
"The bill's on me." He said and was about to walk out when he stopped and looked at me again.
"Anything else?" He asked.
"No nothing." I said and he then walked away.
I then went to sit back down when he came back again and I quickly stand up throwing down a few papers.
"Sorry sir." I said as the papers fell.
"You get the rest of the day off to get ready." He said.
"But where do I have to go to reach your jet." I asked.
"I'll pick you up then at 4:30. It may take about an half hour to reach my private airlines. My private jet is a red with black." He said as if I asked.
"Okay I'll be ready. I'm leaving soon." I said and continued my work.

*******

I was packing my suitcase when I was finish I went and took a shower. In the shower I passed my hand over my stomach.
"Don't worry baby mama is gonna take care of you and raise you to be the best." I said looking down at my stomach. After showering I went and change into a dress reaching half my thigh and a flats to match. I let my long hair fall and throw on a brown coat and a sunglasses. I was looking like a pro...then I laughed at that thought. It was now 4:20. I better go.  Then Sasha came in.
"Hey." She said softly leaning by the door way.
"Hi." I replied zipping up my bag.
"So be careful and us your medicines in time." She said and I smiled looking up.
"Of course. I'll call you when I get there." I said hugging her and then walking out.
"You'd better." Sasha said.
"Awe, of course." I said then walking waving at her.

*************************

Vote, comment & share❤

Xx_Diviya_xX❤