Chapter 32

"Who are they?" He asked.
"My parents." I said looking tensely.
"Aria, relax. Nothing is gonna happen." Brandon said assuring me.
"I don't know. I just can't face them." I said my eyes watering.
"Hey look at me." He said put this hand on my chin and turning my head to face.
"It's okay. I'm with you no matter what." Brandon assured me as I rested my head on his shoulders and luckily my parents walked the other lane without noticing me. I sigh in relief.
"See, wasn't so bad was it?" Brandon said and I smiled.
"Nope." I said raising back my head to face him.
"So, where were we?" He asked and I smile.

*****

Sasha's POV....

After I've picked up Selena from school I went to the super market to grab a few things.
"Mummy when is Aria gonna get back?" Selena asked me. Shit! What do I say? I don't lie to my daughter, I never did and I made a promise to never lie to her. I already lied to her once and it was an important that she'd know what I lie to her about but she's too young to understand. She would probably grow up hating me. I don't want that.
"Mummy?!" She called me again tugging on my shirt.
"Uh baby. Aria is gonna be back soon. And I promise you that when she does get back to stay with you she will never ever leave your side." I said. I didn't lie at least. After I'm gone, Selena will go to that mansion and Aria will be there. She will live with Aria and she would be even more happier! I realise that my eyes was watering.
"Mummy! Are you okay?!" Selena asked.
"What? Yes I am!" I said.
"Can we go to Kiddies and Parties after mummy?" She asked.
"Of course. First let me grab a few things okay? Come on, why don't you help me?" I said.
"Okay let's go mummy!" She said smiling and jumping pulling my hand and I laughed.

*****

After collecting my shopping bag I then went to the next store which is where Selena wanted to go.
"Mummy come let me show you my favorite game!" She said pulling my hand to a little box area where there were other kids.
"You wanna go in for a little time while mummy take a little walk around?" I asked her.
"Yes please!" She said. I then went to the register place.
"One ticket please." I said.
"Thirty bucks." The woman said. Wow I forgot that price was that high!
"Ok." I said paying the money and the woman opened the gate way for Selena.
"Mummy join me after okay!" Selena said.
"Of course baby! You go first!" I said and she went in. The place was a game place where you place with beach balls and some sort of fake snow thing. I then wave her and took a walk to the back. I then accidentally bumped into someone.
"Oh sorry!" I said.
"It's okay! I'm sorry!" The guy said then we looked at each other and I realize who it was, Scott Johnson. Shit! I can't blow my cover of pretending to hate Aria. He will definitely go back to tell them if I was faking. I have to keep the act on.

*****

Scott's POV...

Tomorrow is Aria's birthday so I've decided to come to the Kiddies and Parties to order some decorations for tomorrow.
"Ah order for Scott Johnson?" I asked the woman at the desk. She was young mid twenties.
"Of course. Can you wait for a couple minutes? You can walk around if you like and see if you like anything else?" She said in a flirty sort of way.
"I don't see why I should. I mean the site right here is pretty over the boiling point." I said winking at her.
"Oh please, don't use that as an excuse." She said blushing and walking back. I then decided to take a walk around. I walked down to the back and then accidentally I jumped into someone.
"Oh sorry!" She said.
"It's okay! I'm sorry!" I said as I raised my head I realise that it was Sasha Mitchell. The exact person I need to see.
"I'm not the only one you should be apologising to, Sash." I said and she rolled her eyes going into an angry face.
"So I guess she told broke the headline news to everyone then." Sasha said which made my anger temper raised.
"Watch it Sasha! You have no idea what you're doing!" I said.
"Oh I do." She said.
"All that Aria has done for you and Selena is this how you repay her?! And Selena, you know how much Selena meant to her!" I said to her.
"Oh what she has done for me?! What about what I've done for her?! And as far as Selena's concerned don't bring her into this mess!" She said. What is she talking about?!
"Mess?! Sasha you are the one whose creating the mess here! And how can we leave Selena out of the mess you've created when she is the main concern of everyone?!" I asked her raising my hand to my sides and angrily dropping them back.
"Hhmm! Mess I've created! I don't know what that petty little teenager did to you and your stupid dumbass brother of yours!" She said which made my blood boil.

Selena's POV...

I got tired of waiting on mummy so I sneaked out of the play place and walked to find my mummy. I looked almost everywhere until I heard her voice. I walked to the back of a stall place to hear something I'd never thought I'd hear.
"Don't you dare Sasha!" I heard uncle Scott said. Why did he say that?
"Oh I would dare. Get this! Aria will never be next to my daughter and Aria is officially dead for me! I hate her!" Mummy said which echoed in my head.
"Aria abandoned us because she's a gold digger!" Mummy said again. That also kept on echoing in my little head.
"Aria didn't leave you guys, you left her!" Uncle Scott said.
"Aria chose money and wealth over us! I hate her!" Mummy said with tears to her eyes. Those things kept on echoing. Then I walked out to stop her.
"Mummy!!" I yelled and she an Scott turned to look at me I was crying.
"Selena! Baby!" Mummy called but I ran away.
"Selena wait!" I heard mummy calling.
"Selena stop!" Uncle Scott called but I ran fast as I could out the store. I just kept running and I didn't know where I was running to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

A/N

The first Selena's POV in the book so cute yet so sad and devastating. What do you think is going to happen to Selena? Will Sasha's cover get blown away? Keep reading, next update is tomorrow or certainly the day after...

Don't forget to click the star shape in the bottom of the chapter and comment your thoughts about the next chapter and this chapter..okay till next time I love you all mua😘✌❤