Chapter 11

Aria's POV....

We were finally in Paris. Mr Johnson better had to know how to speak their language because I can't. We were in the hotel and well apparently he's gonna do the talking.
"Hi good morning." He said.
"Hi." Someone replied. Oh so at least their is someone who speaks English.
"Brandon Johnson?" Mr Johnson said.
"Oh yes." The woman said. I was looking around and admiring the beauty all over the place. So cool.
"Right." The woman said and I looked.
"Sorry sir there seem to be a problem. I'm only seeing one couple five star room booked." The woman said looking at the computer.
"What do you mean? I've clearly booked two rooms separate." Mr Johnson said getting angry.
"Uh...uh...maybe...its okay. Come on, let's go." I said taking the key and pulling him aside.
"What the hell are you doing?!" He shout whispered.
"Relax. I've once read that if you give trouble in a five star place like this they call the cops. You can lose the award winning thingy for that." I said and he sighed angrily.

*******

After going to our so call room that Mr Johnson and I needs to share I was putting away some of my clothing.
"You can sleep on the bed." Mr Johnson said.
"It's okay. I can manage on the sofa." I said.
"It wouldn't be right for your condition." He said.
"Thank you." I said.
"Get ready for 5:30. It's starts at six." He said and I nodded. I looked at the time and saw it was ten a.m. I've got some time. I better take advantage of it and check around Paris.

******

I think I'll try the Eiffel Tower. I heard it is an amazing place. After reaching there because the hotel is close to it, I took some pictures. This is a beautiful place. I wish that I had someone to hug me. Like my boyfriend or lover. But I know that will never happen in life. I leaned in the bridge end and faced the ocean.
"If my destiny is to raise my baby and live on my own then so be it. I've seen and been through enough trouble. Being bullied when I were younger, being hurt by my parents, best friends betrayal. Why does this world treat me so badly? What horrible sins have I done to receive this kind of punishment? I've always put people's happiness first over my own yet in return they give me pain. Some life being taken advantage of when I was drunk." I said to myself.

Mr Johnson's POV.......

I decided to take a walk to the Eiffel Tower. I have no idea where Mrs Carter went. I think that I should just let my sorrows out but I know I have to live with guilt for the rest of my life all alone. I was standing in the end of the bridge in the other side of the Eiffel Tower. I was looking at the ocean. I think I saw another person standing there. I heard her talking. I realize that it was Mrs Carter.
"If my destiny is to raise my baby on my own then so be it. I've seen and been through enough trouble. Being bullied when I was younger, being hurt by my parents, best friends betrayal. Why does this world treat me so badly? What horrible sins have I done to receive this kind of punishment? I've always put people's happiness first over my own yet in return all they give me is pain
She had been through so much? Yet shw is still living? How? I thought it was only me? Some life being taken advantage of when I was drunk." She said. She has been through so much just like me. Why do I always feel this connection with her? Should I talk to her? I think I should, no she probably wanted to be by herself. I then got an call.

Aria's POV....

The guy standing in the next side, his clothing looks familiar. Almost like Mr Johnson's but here is the last place I'd expect to see him. Why everything I think about him I just get so lost? He is cute and handsome but he hate my guts. Say I better get going back it's already 11:30. Time for lunch I think. Shit! I forgot my wallet in the hotel. Men that ice cream looks so delicious right now. While walking two guys walk up and blocked my way.
"Hey hey. An American chic. Can you speak our language darling?" The brown haired said trying to touch me but I leaned back.
"Hey leave me alone! I'm pregnant!" I said and they look at each other.
"So sweet. I can be you baby's daddy." The blonde one said and they were both walking towards me. I was scared. Then a guy came in front of me and blocked the guys.
"LEAVE HER ALONE!" It was Mr Johnson?!!
"Oh what?" The brown hair said.
"Who is she to you?!" The blonde said.
"My wife! Now get lost!" Mr Johnson yelled and the two guys quickly left. Mr Johnson then turned to face me.
"Thank...thank you." I said.
"Next time tell me where you are going or ask me to come with you." He said and walk but then stopped and turn back to me.
"Aren't you hungry?" He asked and I smiled a yes face and followed him.

******

We went to some restaurant I can't even understand the name of it. I sat down and Mr Johnson was in the seat opposite from me so we were facing each other.
"What would you have?" He asked. Wow that's new.
"Uh...I can't...quite understand the words." I said.
"Well there is pie and grilled chicken with a salad." He said.
"Ooh what kind of pie?" I curiously asked.
"There is apple, pumpkin, macaroni...." I then cut him of.
"Macaroni." I said and he nodded smile little. Am I seeing right?
After eating we were walking out then I saw the ice cream place again. I didn't realize that I was staring at the place.
"It's time to go. It's already two." Mr Johnson said and I nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Xx_Diviya_xX❤