Chapter Two

Izuku groaned when his deep sleep was interrupted by a loud beep emitting from his phone.The man smashed the snooze button,but he was unsure of why.Even on the mornings when Deku would hit the snooze he would still wake up seconds later and continue his campaign to being number one.But this morning he had a completely different reason to get out of his bed. Izuku hoped off his mattress with a smile.

The hero ate breakfast for the first time in what seemed like centuries and left for his morning jog.The run was as energizing as always,but towards the end of his eight mile run he received a call."Hello ?"

"Hey Izuku,I heard from someone that you meet a girl."The green haired man's hair stuck to his face as he cursed Denki for telling around.

"W-Who told you that."

"The one energetic girl with the pink skin."Mina was the last person Izuku could have wanted to know this."Anyways what is her name ?"

"It's Ochaco Uraraka."

"Oooh,that is a pretty name."

Izuku laughed at his mother's reaction to just the girl's name."Yeah it is."

"What is she like ?"

"She's super cute and maybe the nicest person I've met.And mom she was wearing a homemade Christmas sweater at the party last night,and it may have been the best thing I've seen my whole life.It said: stay cool, with a snowman on it."

Inko could only smile as her son described this new woman he had met."Izuku I am really happy for you.I have never heard you talk about a girl like this before,but you need to keep her in mind."

"I know."

"That means you need to stop working yourself so hard during the week and leave some Midoryia for her to enjoy."Izuku couldn't help but chuckle at his mothers advice and no matter how silly it seemed she was right.He had spent the past five years focusing only on being a hero and never had the time or the energy for dating,but something about Uraraka made him want to change.

......

Izuku sat in the small cafe as he waited for Ochaco. The man was wearing a light green jacket,his signature worn red sneakers,and a white and green toboggan with a fluffy ball on top.The man lazily scanned the menu as he waited for the woman to arrive.A ding caught his attention and seconds later his eyes shifted from the fine print and to the front of the dinner.By the entrance was Uraraka and she looked stunning.The woman was wearing a light pink jacket and the top was accompanied by black jeans,but what made the outfit pop was here fluffy boots.The pink cheeked girl eventually spotted Izuku and waved at him as she smiled.He returned the favor with a wave and a bright smile."Sorry I was late.My bus got stuck in traffic."

Izuku chuckled at her apology."You're fine,I was just reading the menu."

"So you already know what you want ?"

The messy haired hero laughed at her question."When I said reading,what I meant was...occupying my eyes until you got here."Ochaco giggled at how goofy this up-incoming hero really was.After minutes of mulling over the many options,the two decided upon their meals.Their selections were nothing outrageous,modest if anything. Izuku took sip of his water and asked the woman across from him a question."Is what you do at the agency your thing or...is it something for now ?"

"I'm going to school around here for now so it's just to a temporary thing."

"What are you going to school for ?"

"Well I'm kinda in between right now."The girl then laughed."I'm looking into journalism ,but part of me want's to go into creative writing."

Midoryia then began to piece together why she was working at the agency."Okay,so I'm guessing you want to write about heroes."