Chapter Forty-Seven

Since this chapter was short I may upload one this weekend.

Izuku paced back and forth  in the hallway. The bright lights built into the ceiling above the man light the entire corridor and the only sounds that could be heard were the man's footsteps and the rolling of wheels. Midoryia's hands were tucked into his pockets and his eyes trained on the white tile floor below him. Deku bit the inside of his cheek anxiously, but stopped when a hand rested on his shoulder. The man turned to see Ochaco with a smile."Everything is going to be fine."

Izuku looked into her big brown eyes to seek comfort. The man slightly lifted his lips as he asked,"Is it ?"

"Yes." Uraraka then grabbed a hold of the man's hand and walked him to the set of chairs in the hallway. The woman forced Deku to his butt and sat down next to him. Ochaco bit her lips as she contemplated what to tell her boyfriend. Uraraka wished she had all of the answers, but she didn't."You've been workin' so much lately so you didn't have to think about what happened, but that's not goin' to change anything."  The brunette then wrapped her small hand around Izuku's much larger one."We can't go back Deku and change what happened. I know you really want to, but we've got to live with out mistakes." A faint grin then pulled at the woman's cheeks."We're new to this whole parentin' thing and we don't know a lot, but we'll get better trust me."

"I-I don't kn-"

Ochaco interrupted the man with a kiss."Hey we're in this together; you ain't gonna take all of this on by yourself hero boy."

 .....

Izuku sat in the hall alone and looked at the blank wall across from him. Midoryia had managed to convince Ochaco to enter the room without him. The doubts once again flooded the man's.

.....

Ochaco  slowly opened the heavy oak door. The woman peeked her head into the room and looked at the young boy in the bed. Warto's blond hair had grown out longer over the past two weeks and the messy locks had fallen over his bright blue eyes.  The young nurse sitting next to the bed stood up and muttered,"I'll leave you two alone." The woman then walked out into the hospital's hallway.

Uraraka looked at the boy and held her lips in a tight line. Ko looked up and his hair popped into the air. The boy then gave his adoptive mother a smile."H-Hey," weakly waved the boy.

The woman rushed over to the young boy and hugged him. Ochaco wrapped her arms around his head and began to cry."Y-You're okay !"

"That's what they said," smiled the boy.

Ochaco kissed the boy's forehead and her tears fell onto his face."W-We're so sorry."

Ko adjusted his position in the uncomfortable bed and sat up."Sorry ?"

"You said some things that night...that let me and Izuku know the truth."

Ko tilted his head in confusion."I said things ?"

"You asked if we loved you ?"

"Oh,"mumbled the boy."I-I didn't mean that."

Uraraka leaned back and  looked into Ko's shinning eyes."Yes you did."

Ko looked down at the white sheet of his bed."I-It's just...people always told me no-one would love me."

Ochaco moved the boy's hair away from his eyes."After everything you didn't think we loved you ?"

"I-It wasn't you ! I-I just...can't really fathom you loving me is all."

"Why would you think that ?"

"I just don't really get why you and Midoryia would care for me, I'm not special at all." The boy then let out a sad chuckle," I'm just a normal kid nothing unique about me. I-I didn't know about...Midoryia, but I always knew there was something special about him, I could see it."

"Sweetie, me and Izuku couldn't ask for a better s-son." Ochaco then pulled the boy into a hug."We love you so much and we can't wait for you to be home, and I promise we'll do a better job of lettin' you know how much we care about you." Warto tightly wrapped his arms around the woman and rested his head on her shoulder. As they embraced each other the door opened and then Ko saw Izuku. The two locked eyes and the child could see the sadness in the emerald, he had never seen Midoryia so broken before.

So this story is not receiving the normal updates it use to but don't worry cause I have another lighthearted story that is posted. It's a Spider Deku story and is mostly chalked full of humor and some fluff, so I you don't like the darker stuff check that out.