Chapter Fifty-One

So this chapter Idea came from comments on Chapter 30 by Crampus0109 and ishdkddbrj

Ochaco pulled on Izuku's white tie and shook her head in utter disbelief . The accessory was bundled at the top and the piece of fabric had far too much slack to pass as presentable."How can you be a grown man, but not know how to tie this thing ?" She laughed at the man," It's not that hard you know to fix these things, and nowadays we do have a thing called the internet filled with many magical videos, including funny cat ones." Ochaco then gave her boyfriend's icy white tie a firm tug. She took a step back from the man and rested her hands on her hips as she admired her work.

Izuku was never the biggest fan of dressing up, he could not stand how the clothes would fit snugly across his body, or how heavy the black bricks he was forced to wear on his feet were. He scrunched his nose in displeasure and reached his hand up towards the collar of his suit and undershirt. His fingers scraped the outer brim of the minty shirt and complained,"This is is really uncomfortable." He then pinched the collar of his shirt, but as he did so Uraraka let out a yelp.

"Izuku stop !" The man gave her a curious glance."If you do that then I'm gonna have to do that all over again, and I'm not going in there with you looking like the Tasmanian Devil."

"Can't I just loosen it a little bit, just a tincy bit ? I promise you won't even notice."

"No, if I have to wear this dress then you have to wear that suit, properly."

"Bu-But you look pretty in your dress."

"And you look handsome." Ochaco extended a hand to Izuku and he took it. Their fingers slowly intertwined and her soft touch caused the drumming of Izuku's heart to pause for a moment. His face flushed for a brief moment and the woman next to him beamed a bright smile before they took their steps towards Izuku's class reunion.

.....

Ko sat on the couch in the small living room and rocked back and forth as he watched the television. His loose fitting cotton t-shirt dangled inches from his small frame as he swayed and his hands were nervously locked. He focused on the simple children's' show before him as a complete ruckus unfolded inside of Inko Midoriya's kitchen. The plump woman wore a white apron that had been stained with many vibrant colors. The icing she had prepared for the cookies in the oven had turned her cover into something that resembled a tie dye creation. She looked at the timer on the oven before turning around and seeing the little girl behind her sitting on a stool and licking her lips as she eyeballed a spoon smothered with sunflower like yellow icing."Miki !" The little girl dropped the wooden spoon in reaction to the calling of her name and it fell into the wide glass bowl. Small bits of the tasty solution erupted from the bowl and onto her tan, freckled face. The girl turned and gave Inko a silly grin. The woman shook her head in disbelief as she reached to the roll of paper towels resting on the marble counter. She ripped a single sheet and wiped away the icing that had splashed onto the young Todoroki's glasses. Inko balled up the used wipe and tossed it into the trashcan near the fridge. As it gracefully landed into the canister the woman asked,"Warto do you want to join us ? No-one likes a hermit."

The boy continued to look at the television, but he did answer his grandmother."No thank you." Deep down he did want to join in on the fun, but his nerves would get the best of him. Ko struggled with a lot of things in life, but atop the list definitely sat girls. He wasn't sure about the course of action if Miki said a word to him. The boy likely would've turned into a Popsicle from the uneasiness flowing coldly through his veins, or maybe even fallen on his face. His fell to an all time low when the other day he tripped at school over his own shoelaces in front of a girl.

.....

Izuku held onto his cup of punch tightly and sipped on the sweet, red beverage carefully, trying his best to make it last for an eternity. His bright eyes bounced around the room as he waited for Ochaco to get back from the ladies room. He nearly choked on his drink as he thought about Ochaco and her increasing trips to the bathroom, which were a result of her due date nearing. Midoriya came so close to breaking into a sweat at the idea of being in the delivery room but lady luck decided to take it easy on the man's blood pressure for once. He felt a hand smack his back and heard a familiar exuberant voice."Bro I'm so happy to see you, it's been minute." Izuku turned his head and smiled at his spiky toothed friend. Kirishima wore a wine red suit with black pinstripes, and a spiffy bowtie."But where's your wife at ?"