Chapter Six

Izuku and Ochako stood in the hall way of the apartment complex.The lights shun as the pair stood outside of a door.The couple was anxious for who they would be meeting today,but Uraraka was beyond worried. Midoryia had been very adamant that the woman would love her,yet Ochaco stood next to him swaying back in forth.The woman was wearing a sweater much to Izuku's request.The hero explained to his girlfriend that his mother would eat up a sweater and that she always looked cute in one.That was all it took to convince the woman. Deku could sense that Ochaco was worried so he did his best to ease her mind.The man leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her forehead."I promise she'll like you."The man's lips were still on Uraraka when the door flew open.The opened door was accompanied by a gasp and shriek of joy.

The outburst from Inko almost caused her son to loose his balance.The woman then began to look at the girl he had just been kissing and the poor mother almost lost any of her composure.The girl across from her was beautiful and was the first girl that had ever caught his heart.The brown haired woman looked up at Inko and gave her a smile.The gesture almost caused Ms.Midoryia to collapse. Izuku watched everything with his fingers crossed,but when the two women said nothing he had to step in."Hey mom this is Ochaco U-Uraraka,and Ochaco this is mom."

Inko smiled like Izuku had never seen before."You're the one he is always talking about.After you two meet he told me all about you."

Ochaco couldn't help but giggle at Deku."Is that true ?"

Midoryia wanted to end this conversation as quickly as possible so he pushed both women into the home.The apartment was modest and reminded Uraraka of Deku's. When the trio made it into the apartment Izuku sat down on the couch and let out a sigh.He could tell that his mother and Ochaco would probably love each other too much for his own good.The messy haired man groaned when he heard his mother."Let me show you his old room."'Oh no' Midoryia flipped over the back of the couch and caught up with the women,but he was to late.They were already in his room and he could hear the smile on Ochaco's face.When he walked in his girlfriend turned to face him and her expression was forever etched into his brain.She was grinning uncontrollable and opened her mouth to make fun of Izuku.

"I knew you were a nerd,but...jeez this is something else."

Inko then chimed in."He has a lot more in storage."It was then that Deku knew Ochaco would never let him live this down.

.....

Inko left to pick up ingredients from the grocery store for dinner and when she left Izuku and Ochaco took the alone time to enjoy each other.Their relationship had taken a more physical turn the past week and both of them were loving it. Izuku sat on the couch and Uraraka sat on his lap facing him. Ochaco and Izuku were passionately kissing,when Midoryia made a bold move.He departed from Uraraka's lips and began to pepper her with kisses down her neck.The woman let out a soft moan and this brought a smile to Deku's face.The best experience in the world for him was knowing that Ochaco was pleased. The woman leaned back and asked Izuku to stop.She then returned the favor and tugged on his hair as she kissed him along his collarbone.Minutes later and she separated from him and began to catch her breath.The two looked at each other with smiles and began to laugh.They just stared into each others eyes and marveled their partner. The emerald eyed man then pulled the rosy cheeked woman into a tight hug and talked into her ear."I love you so much."

"I bet you I love you more."The woman then wrapped her arms around Deku and began to squeeze. Ms.Midoryia then walked into her home and almost cried at what she saw.Her son and his girlfriend were wrapped in each others arms on her couch.She was ecstatic for him and Uraraka as well. Izuku had a track record of being horrible around women,but with her he seemed at ease and Inko loved it.The mother also adored how much the pair loved each other.The chubby woman understood that the pair's relationship was just getting off the ground,yet they seemed like they had been together for a very long time.The girl her son had fallen for was cute and amazing. Ochaco's outgoing personality went perfectly with Izuku's awkwardness and made them the perfect match.