Chapter Eighteen

Izuku walked up the stairs with the heavy box in his arms.He nudged the cracked door open and chuckled at what he saw.Ochaco was on her tippy toes trying to place a box on top of the rack in the closet.Midoryia placed the brown container down and quietly walked behind the brown haired girl.The woman's short haired swayed back and forth as she kept trying to extend herself far enough to place the box safely on the rack.He watched with amusement as she give it her all and never thought of asking him for help.Eventually he began to feel guilt for not stepping in,so he place his hands around her waist and lifted her up.Uraraka let out an,"Ahh!",as Deku picked her up.Once she regained her bearings,she completed the task and waited for Deku to place her down,but he never did."Umm-Izuku,are you going to put me down?"

The man then faked a struggle."S-Sorry,I-It's just y-you've gotten r-r-really heavy."Ochaco retaliated to the tease by beating on Midoryia."OW!Fine I'll put you down."

Uraraka crossed her arms and proposed a question to her boyfriend when she was on the carpet."When did you get so mean?"

"I don't know,when did you get so violent?"

"I am not!"

Izuku pulled down the collar of his shirt and made a ludicrous accusation."Well then explain this!"He then pointed to a bruise on his left shoulder.

The woman tried her best to hold the giggle in,but it was far too difficult.She struggled to get out her sentence because her giggles always seemed to leak out."T-Tha-That's from your fight the other day."

Midoryia could only smile at her.Ochaco's laugh always managed to make his heart skip a beat,and he always did his best to savor the moment.

.....

"Izuku,where do I need to put my clothes?"

Midoryia looked up from the box he had been sorting through and though for a moment."Uhh,just put them in the other half of my dresser."The woman did not say anything back,but the sound of a drawer sliding answered his suspicions,but then a cry caught his attention.

"Oh my God!"

Deku accidentally activated his quirk and appeared in the bedroom almost instantly."What is it!Did you cut yourself on something."

His worried subsided when Uraraka was smiling at something in the drawer,but he was not sure about what it was."You never told me you had a sister."

"I do-"He knew exactly what she had found.The old photo album of him and Eri from years ago."Oh no,that's not my sister."

"A cousin?"

"No,Eri was someone I saved years ago."

Ochaco raised a questioning eyebrow."So you took photos with her?"

"She was.. a special case."

"Don't tell me you have a soft spot for kids."

Midoryia blushed and smiled at her."Kinda,but she was different.When I saved her we grew really close,she was kinda like a little sister or something."

"That's so cute!"

"Huh?"

Izuku could have sworn his girlfriend was glowing as she spoke."You just seem to get cuter everyday is all.It's still crazy to me how you are so down to Earth and I love that about you.I just never would have imagined you being so amazing."

Deku walked towards the bed and sat down.A rare frown seemed to spread across his face and he spoke in almost a whisper."Y-You didn't imagine me being-"He was interrupted by the rosy cheeked woman sitting down on his lap and wrapping her legs around his back.She then placed her soft hands along his chin and lifted his head up.His dazzling emerald meet her smooth chocolate eyes.She then gave him a sweet smile.

"You're taking it the wrong way silly."This caught his attention."What I meant was I never in my dreams imagined you being this sweet.Truthfully,I didn't plan on datin' till I finished my studies,but then I met you."

Izuku smiled and slowly placed his forehead against her's.He then slowly moved his way down her head and moved his lips to her jawline and placed a light kiss there."Speaking of your studies-I wanted to talk to you about them."

Ochaco let out a giggle as he continued to pepper her with kisses."Are you tryin' to butter me up."

He let out a small chuckle."Maybe."

"Well it's workin'."

"Good.When I was sorting through one of your boxes I found your textbooks,and well...I want you to put all of your focus on school."

Ochaco separated form Izuku and gave him a bewildered look."B-But with me moving in the extra money would be nice wouldn't it."

"Okay so maybe I didn't mean all of your focus,but I was more getting at being self-employed."

"Self-Employed?"

"Yeah!You want to be a journalist don't you."Ochaco nodded as she listened to the messy haired man closely."Well then why not start a blog?"

"A-A blog ?"

"Yeah,people do it all the time,and if I have learned anything it is that you only get better with practice."

"But does that pay?"

"It can if your stuff gets popular,and although I've never read anything you've written, I know your super smart-so it must be good right."

"I don't know Deku?That seems kind of like an unnecessary risk is all.I know you make good money and we'd be fine,but if I was to work a steady job we could do fun stuff like visit family or do stuff outside of the city.And there's one more thing..."

Izuku let out a sigh."I figured you'd do this.Ochaco,I get you're...really hard working and hate to feel like a freeloader,but you wouldn't be doing that.But in the long run I think this would be the best thing for us.You get to focus on your dream and I get to see you everyday I get home.Sounds like a win-win doesn't it."

"I-I need to think on it."

Midoryia smiled."I get it-it's a big decision."

.....

Ochaco loved a lot about her boyfriend,but something that she had begun to cherish recently was his bravery at night.Maybe it was sleep taking over or even him believing she was asleep but he always seemed to be very passionate once they would lie down.The night after unpacking most of Ochaco's belongings he was more bold than usual.Tonight Uraraka definitely chalked that up to him believing she was asleep.

The man always seemed to hold her tighter every night and she appreciated that,but now he also seemed to shower her with kissed.The affection often took place along the back of her neck and behind her ears,but tonight was a little bit different.He had been muttering things to the woman he believed was sleeping."I love you more than anything."The confession brought a smile to her face and a warm feeling to her heart,but she already knew that.However,she had not been expecting what came next.The man let out a yawn and left her with words to think on for a while."And you know what-I do like kids-a lot."