Chapter Thirty-Six

Just kinda realized Ochaco is pregnant and they haven't been a thing for even a year.

Ochaco stood at the front steps of the mansion and looked at the pearly white door with a shell-shocked face. The woman had never seen such a beautiful property before in her life. Uraraka had always been quite envious of her mother because of the woman's talents in the garden, but this was something else entirely. The bushes surrounding the landscape were a vibrant green and stood at least a foot over the brunette and the colorful flowers in the meadow were jaw dropping. The air floating about the property was sweet and reminded the pregnant woman of a fresh cobbler, but she didn't have time to enjoy everything.

The rosy-cheeked woman took a deep breath before lightly knocking. There was no answer and Ochaco tightened her grip around the plastic handle of her suitcase before knocking again, but this time with a little bit more vigor. Nearly fifteen seconds passed and no-one answered; Uraraka was about to ring the door bell, but as he finger made contact with the mechanism the door in front of her slung open. 

Uraraka jumped back and avoided being hit by the thick door. The woman then looked down and her chocolate eyes connected with a young girl. The child was younger than Warto and had long, dark gray locks. Uraraka stared at the girl with a confused expression.

The child looked up at Ochaco and smiled. A thick pair of glasses rested on the bridge of the girl's nose and a few freckles were sprinkled across her tan skin."Hi !"

"Hello," hesitantly greeted Ochaco.

"How can I help you ?"

"W-Well...I don't exactly know how to answer that."

The child tilted her head and giggled."What does that mean ?" The girl's dark blue eyes then caught a glimpse of Uraraka's luggage."You have a suitcase!"

"Oh, right." Ochaco then let out a silly laugh."Do you know where your-"

The small girl interrupted Ochaco."She's in the library !"

Uraraka pointed into the house and bent down to be eye level with the blue-eyed child."Could you get her ?"

The toddler nodded her head and yelled,"Mommy, someone needs you !"

The sound of someones feet  against the hardwood floor could be heard and soon enough a tall woman apeared behind the small girl. The mother's hair was black like the night sky, and her face was elegant. The tall lady's eyes were dark much like her hair and the woman was in a simple dark dress. The fabric seemed to compliment each of the woman's magnificent curves perfect, and Ochaco couldn't help but feel insecure compared to the woman.

The dark-haired woman asked a simple question."How may I help you ?"

"I-I....uhh....well you see..."

The small girl by the door entered the conversation."She has luggage mommy !"

"luggage ?"

Ochaco nervously spun the tip of her shoe against the ground below her."Sorry, I-I'm just kinda in shambles right now because everything has been kinda hectic lately." The bubbly brunette then extended a hand."I'm Ochaco Uraraka, Izuku Midoryia's girlfriend, the one that is suppose to be staying with you for a little bit."

The elegant lady across from Ochaco returned the gesture," Momo Todoroki."

It was in that moment that Ochaco realized Izuku had sent her to stay with Japan's most famous hero couple, Creati and Redeemer, the man that sat atop Japan as the number one hero.

The little girl below the two women jumped in the air and giddily yelled,"Uncle Izu ! Does that mean he's here ?"

"Sorry, he's back home."

The grey-haired girl slumped her shoulders in disappointment."Awww !"

Momo then welcomed Ochaco into the house as he daughter pouted over her favorite uncle not being present.

.....

Uraraka sat at the marble table and sipped at her piping hot tea. Mrs. Todoroki placed her cup down and politely asked,"How long have you and Midoryia been together ?"

Uraraka furrowed her brow as she thought."We met in December of last year, sooo about ten months."

Momo shockingly said,"You've been with him for ten months."

"Y-Yeah, is there somethin' wrong with that ?"

Momo threw her hands into the air as she explained."No,no,no, but...I'm just shocked."

"S-Shocked ?"

Momo nodded her pretty head."Yes." The woman then wiggled her lips around as she tried to find the right words."Midoryia has never been exactly the best with relationships."

Ochaco laughed at the woman."What do you mean by that ?"Every day she had spent with Izuku had been amazing.

Momo let out a huff."In high school, he was always focused on getting better. Whenever we'd try and do something fun, he'd always opt to train or better himself."

Uraraka took another sip of her tea."What's wrong with that ?"

"Nothing." Momo then quietly laughed to herself."But it drove Mina crazy."

"Ashido ?"

"Oh, you know her. Anyways, back then she loved to play matchmaker."

Ochaco laughed at the image of a dating television show staring Izuku and Ashido as the host."Like a game shown ?"

Momo began to break down into a fit of laughs."Exactly, and to be honset she was pretty good at it. She paired me and Shoto, and many others together, but she could never find the one for him." Momo let out another laugh as she recited a memory."The girl even called him unmatchable."

Ochaco giggled with Momo."Unmatchable."

"She tried pairing him with many of the girls at our school and she thought she found the one in Froppy. But Izuku had no interest in a relationship with Tsyu."

"Wow."

Momo smiled at Ochaco."So given all of that it makes we happy he found someone. He always put himself on the front lines and risked his life everyday to keep everyone alive, but shortly after we graduated we could tell he wasn't happy. And a lot of us were worried for him, but then he began to shoot up in the hero rankings during December, so I guess that's why."

Ochaco blushed at the observation."I doubt that, that is all probably just a coincidence."

"No it's not. Trust me if Midoryia is with you, then that means you're special."

I like Momo a lot as a character, but I've never gotten Izuku x Momo. They just don't have chemistry like Deku and Ochaco, and plus her and Shoto go together pretty well.

And yes, Izuku is not the symbol of peace yet.