Chapter Five

Izuku was surprised by what he saw when he woke up the following morning.A weight was on top of him,but initially he couldn't tell what it was as the sun seeped into his room and blinded him.After a few seconds his eyes adjusted and he stopped breathing when he processed his situation. Ochaco was the weight and the woman was sitting on his abdomen with her face in the crook of his neck.He could feel her soft breaths against his collarbone and her legs wrapped around his waist.This was the last thing he expected to happen when he asked her to stay the night.Sure,laying in bed with her was one thing but this was something else entirely. Midoryia was a mover in his sleep so he did not expect them to be in the same exact positions as last night,but he could not help but ask himself, 'How in the world did this happen?' 'Did he pull her on top of him or did she roll over on him ?'His racing thoughts were interrupted by a faint mutter."Izuku."The girl was obviously still dreaming,however this did not keep the man's heart from stopping. Deku came to the conclusion that the only option was to wait for her to wake up,and maybe his actions were swayed by how much he liked the situation.He loved how her bed head looked and how soft her skin felt.He loved how each of her exhales felt against his bare skin and how the girl looked so safe in his arms.He knew he needed more of this,but that was a discussion for a later date.

Almost an hour later and Ochaco began to wake-up. Izuku spent the entire hour thinking of something to say when she woke,but he was out of bravery.Instead he was going to let her say the first words and he was glad he did that.When the girl began to wake up his heart stopped and his brain malfunctioned.His face was covered in a blush and his face was frozen. Uraraka let out a loud yawn into his neck and lifted herself up.She then looked down and saw Midoryia below her.At first she was trying to process everything,but when she realized their position her cheeks seemed pinker than usual.The girl didn't move and instead looked down at the man and gave him a shy smile."H-Hey."Izuku looked at her dumbfounded and stayed silent.The woman then rolled off of the man. Deku rolled off of the bed and fell onto his carpet.The loud thud cause Ochaco to jump ans she quickly scurried across the bed."Oh my God,are you okay ?"

"Y-Yeah,just not awake yet."The messy haired man then gave a thumbs up and the gesture caused Ochaco to let out a giggle.