Chapter Four

Izuku had spent the entire day rolling around in his bed.The man's head had been throbbing for the entire day and his body ached.He was beginning to feel the effects of his battle from the previous day and everything told him to just sleep.The hero had spent most of his off-day resting,but the body can only sleep for so long.After his need for sleep was sedated,his grogginess was replaced by excitement. Deku has been looking forward to Ochaco's visit for the past twenty-four hours and as the visit grew nearer,each minute felt like an hour and each hour felt like an eternity.Half an hour before Uraraka was suppose to be arriving he considered dressing up,but then he thought about her.The woman would have killed him for making such a big deal out of a simple apartment visit when he was recovering.

Izuku was laying on his couch and keeping up with the daily news,when there was a knock at his door.The man rolled off of the couch and hit the carpet with a loud bang.The man stumbled to his feet and ran to his door.He opened the door and grinned at what he saw. Ochaco was standing in front of him with her purse and a wide smile,but that's not what amused him.The woman was dressed casually just as he had.She was wearing a light pink pull-over,black sweat pants,and simple white tennis shoes. Ochaco sighed,"Thank God.I was so worried that I was suppose to dress up,but then I thought you were banged up so you probably were just laying in bed all day,but then I thought knowing him he may have made his apartment into a palace just for movies and coco."

Izuku laughed at her innocent worries and invited her inside."I think you look c-cute."

Ochaco giggled at him."You think an old sweatshirt and sweat pants are cute ?"

"I think just like how you look in the pull-over."

"You're too sweet."The girl then began to inspect Midoryia's home and it reminded her of him.The place seemed like it was enough for him,but also contained aspects of his personality. Throughout the living room was an All Might poster and on a shelf rested many figurines of the hero.The couch in the living room was comfortable looking and seemed fairly new,but what she loved the most were the photos.His apartment was filled with photos from U.A. and of his mother.The two looked just like each other and the chubby woman had a similar smile to her son.

Izuku asked Uraraka to sit down and she complied happily.The messy haired man then walked into his small kitchen and pulled put a box of hot chocolate mix."I've got to be honest with you,I was in bed all day...so I'm not really prepared."He then pulled out two mugs and opened his fridge. The brown eyed woman asked Midoryia a question as he pulled out a jug of milk.

"Why are you getting out milk ?"

"For the drinks,"laughed Izuku.

"You put milk in your hot chocolate ?"

"Yeah,most sane people do."

"I've never made it with milk."

"Get out."The statement from Deku caused Uraraka to laugh and fall over on the couch face first.When she looked up she saw Izuku pointing to the door as he poured the white beverage into the cups.

"Is that weird ?"

"Totally,I had it with water once and thought I was gonna die."

"It can't be that much better."

"Oh,you wait. Midoryia's are the best chritmasers out there and that includes our hot chocolate."The man then began to heat up the mugs.A few minutes later and his masterpiece was complete.He handed his girlfriend the hot mug and she looked at him with a big grin.

"You better have been telling the truth or we're done,you got that."

"I've got nothing to worry about."Ochaco proceeded to take a sip of the steaming beverage and her face said it all.Her shoulders slacked and her eyes widened at the delicious drink.

"I want to thank you for saving me from my ignorance."Midoryia almost spat out his sweet drink."It is soooo much better."

"I told you,but to be honest I'm kind of disappointed in you.I thought you may have rivaled me in Christmas spirit,but the whole watered down coco thing has definitely dropped you a few levels."Uraraka gasped and punched him in the arm.

"We will see about that when I find a movie."

"I've seen them all;nothing can take me by surprise."

"Is that so ?"Izuku nodded as his guest began her search for a movie. Midoryia left to find a blanket while she found a movie.The man's closet was mostly filled with All Might blankets and his thought that wasn't exactly the most appropriate for the occasion,but luckily a large green blanket was stuffed at the top of his closet's shelf.He plucked the thick cover from the shelf and returned to the couch.

"I figured we could use this,"explained the man as he held up the blanket.

"Good thinking."

The couple watched the movie,but Izuku's mind was occupied by something else.He spent the entire film studying Ochaco as she enjoyed the movie,and often contemplated inching towards her,but he always stopped himself from making a bold move.After the movie,the two talked for hours about everything.The two's conversations always tended to diverge from the original topic but the pair enjoyed how easy it was to talk with each other.They would tell the other silly secrets,pet peeves,and what they loved about the other.Time flew by and before Midoryia knew it his phone read eleven p.m.He contemplated asking her if she should head out,but he was enjoying her presence far too much. Deku loved having her around and being home with someone just felt better. Ochaco knew that it was getting late,but she wanted to stay over longer.She had thought about proposing the idea that she should stay the night,but the last thing Uraraka ever wanted to do was impose.Luckily for her Izuku made an uncharacteristic bold move and beat her to the punch."D-Do you maybe...want to s-stay the n-night ?"The question caused a smile to from on Ochaco's face and her expression made Izuku want to squeeze her cheeks.The smile was more radiant than usual and left the woman's boyfriend with a warm feeling.

"That would be awesome !"

"Okay, then whenever you're tired just take the bed."

"Huh ?"

"I'ma sleep on the couch."

"Oh,right."Izuku let out a big yawn and Ochaco followed suit as sleep began to sneak up on the couple. Ochaco kissed Izuku on the cheek and wished him a good night as she walked into his room.The room was dark,so she decided against looking around.The woman laid down in the bed and pulled his covers over her,but she couldn't help but feel disappointed.She had hoped that he would have slept with her,but Midoryia was not the best with women so why did she expect him to be even more bold.The pair stared at their respective ceilings for twenty minutes,unitl Ochaco decided to return the favor.She rubbed any sleep from her eyes and called out,"Izuku."

The man almost jumped off the couch and looked at her worried."Yeah,is something wrong ?"

The woman began to rub her arm and sheepishly replied to Izuku."I-It's just..cold in the b-bed.

"Oh,I have an electric blanket you c-"

Ochaco threw her hands in the air in defeat and sighed,"I mean like l-lonely."

"O-Oh."

"C-Could you get in there with me ?"

"A-Are you sure ?"

"Uh-huh."

"If it will help you out then sure."The short haired woman turned around in an instant and skipped to the bed with a huge smile. Izuku followed her into his room and laid down in his bed,facing away from the woman. Uraraka frowned at his position and after a few minutes of silence whispered something.

"C-Could you hold me ?"At first there was nothing but silence,however eventually the emerald eyed man spoke up.

"S-Sure."He rolled over and wrapped his arms around Ochaco. Initially the embrace was awkward,but after a few minutes Midoryia began to grow more comfortable with the situation.His hold eventually tightened and he scooted closer to the woman.When he moved even closer a blush grew across his face,but it disappeared when he was able to take in her scent.His worries vanished at the whiff of her hair.It smelt like mangoes and instilled him with happiness.He loved every little thing about this woman and wanted to savor every second of his bliss.Minutes later he feel asleep with his face in her soft hair and his light snore brought a smile to Ochaco's face.The woman then feel asleep soon after her boyfriend,but before hand she wanted to live in this exact moment for the rest of her life.