Chapter Forty-Six

Izuku sat down in the familiar, cold metal chair and looked at the pale man sitting across from him. Sakiato's long hair was tied into a  bun and a smug smirk was across his face."Already back Deku, it's only been two days."

"I know."

"Did you miss me ?"

"I want answers."

"Answers," repeated Sakiato.

"Yes, some damn answers !"

Sakiato threw his hands into the air and smiled at the man."Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, what's with the hostility ? Are you still made about...you know...that night ?"

Midoryia bawled his fist together as they rested under the metal table."Just tell me the damn truth !"

A strand of coal like hair blew over Sakiato's cold blue eyes."Every time we have these talks I begin to think maybe the one who needs help is you. I mean, everytime you show up here I get to see the real Deku. The man that hates so much, but won't let the public know about it." The crazy man laughed,"I can see it in your eyes how much you want to kill me, and I want to let you know one thing, the feeling is mutual."

Izuku roared as he leaned out of his chair and slammed Sakiato's head against the table. The crunch of the man's nose was audible and blood began to stream from his face.

The speaker resting inches under the ceiling went off."Do that again Deku and we'll have to escort you out."

Sakiato lifted his head from the table and a few drops of crimson dripped from his nose and plopped onto the table."It's a shame they don't let us play rough isn't it ? What's wrong with two men wanting to rip the others throat out ?"

"Stop avoiding the subject !"

"The subject, what where we talking about again, I could use a good ole reminder ?"

"How you killed him !"

"You're boy ? I thought you saw that, I mean you and that bitch of yours were pretty torn." Izuku stomped on the man's foot and Sakiato let out a crazy laugh."I love it when you get angry !"

Izuku wanted to look the man in the eyes and tell him,"He's alive, you didn't kill him." But he couldn't, he wouldn't allow himself to give the man the satisfaction that he ripped out the drove the man into madness without even taking the life of a boy.

Izuku gritted his teeth as he uttered the words,"How did you kill Mirio Togata ?"

"Lemillion huh, that's why you came here."

"Don't talk about him like some animal."

"But isn't that what he was to you; Some bloodhound that could find me and save your boy ? If I do recall correctly you told him to find the kid, because you were preoccupied with that archenemy of yours."

"He was a good friend and a hero."

"He was a good hero, but he didn't come without flaws."

"Flaws ?"

"Yes, flaws."

"W-What are you talking about ?"

"Don't tell me you think his quirk was restored without it having any kinks."

"H-How'd you know about-"

"When you're good with a computer in this age you can learn a lot." Izuku pursed his lips and stared at the man."His fascinating quirk had a delay after that tragedy." Sakiato leaned across the table and got as close to Izuku as possible with his restraints tugging on him."He found us that night on a roof. He told me to stop, so I did. The man then ran at us and I quickly turned around and fired my gun. The bullet zipped right through him and off into the distance. Lemillion then disappeared into the ground, but I knew what he was doing. The man popped back up and grabbed a hold of your kid, but his delay had kicked in. I put the revolved into his gut and fired off three shots." Sakiato chuckled," The look on his face was priceless as he tried to use his quirk and it failed him."

Crack

.....

Izuku laid in the bed and gazed at the blank ceiling. The man thought about what Sakiato told him and he couldn't help but feel guilty."Izuku, are you okay ?"

Deku's emerald eyes stayed locked on the roof."Yeah, just thinking."

Ochaco wrapped one of her hands over his and began to run her thumb over his hand."Are you sure ? You haven't uttered a word since you've been home."

Midoryia turned to look at the woman and asked with guilty eyes,"Is it my fault Togata died ?"

"Izuku ! W-Why would you think something like that ?"

"Sakiato, I visited him again today and he told me about how he killed him." Izuku was about to explain into further detail but his girlfriend interrupted him.

"That man is tryin' to get into your head. He knows how you are and thinks he can pick apart your brain." The woman then leaned into Midoryia's shoulder."You're  always tryin' to bear the weight of the world on your shoulder when you don't have to. I may not have a quirk, but that doesn't mean I don't know anythin' about bein' a wi-partner. I'm here to support you no matter what."

"I-I just don't know anymore Ochaco,"cried Izuku as he looked into the mirror that rested on their dresser."How am I suppose to b-be a hero when I can't even keep my family safe. Y-You're pregnant and I should be happy, b-but what if something happens to the baby, or worse you. Ko already almost lost his life; we got lucky this time. A-And what if he hates me ?" Deku then whispered,"I lied to him."

Ochaco grabbed Izuku's hand and ran it under her shirt and over her stomach."I know you'll be a great father Izuku. You do everything in your power to protect people you don't even know, and with us you go far beyond that." The woman then frowned,"I-I can't tell you how Ko will feel about not knowing the truth, but he won't hate you. He adored both Deku and Izuku Midoryia, without havin' a clue they were one and the same. You were playin' hero and daddy, but now you can just be daddy cause you're already his hero."

A tear streamed out of Izuku's eye."I don't deserve you."

Uraraka leaned up and kissed his freckled cheek."No, ya totally do."

So this story's updating schedule will be undergoing a big change. It will be updated every Wednesday as I begin to work on new projects. If you like my work than check out Damned, if you haven't already. It is my best story in my opinion. Lastly ya'll rock and see ya Wednesday.